Video Fitness Forum  

Go Back   Video Fitness Forum > Video Fitness Reader Forum > General Discussion
Register Support VF Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 10-05-23, 10:00 AM  
Venus

Tonique DVDs on sale

Mary at Total Fitness DVDs seems to be having another liquidation sale this week. I'm once again tempted by these Tonique DVDs:

Addicted to Movement
Born to Move
Energy Mat
Femme Fatale
Royale

I read through some threads:

ebianco's Tour of Tonique

Toniques at Marys - Enable or Disenable Me

Total Fitness Liquidation Sale Deals Today

I'm hoping to hear from people who bought these on sale previously. Did you do them? Do you like them?
Venus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-05-23, 10:44 AM  
bubbles76

I have them all lol and have only done Energy Mat, Cardio Mat, and Premier. Both mat workouts are very good for floor work. Premier has a nice mat section too, but also a standing section that I just haven't had it in my heart to repeat.
"You humans have the potential to be the most wonderful beings there are - if you can get past all these enormous stupid spots you seem to have in your hearts. It's not your fault. You just don't know how to work your hearts right yet. That's why there are dogs." - Jim Butcher, Zoo Day
bubbles76 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-05-23, 08:52 PM  
fatkat555

Quote:
Originally Posted by bubbles76 View Post
I have them all lol and have only done Energy Mat, Cardio Mat, and Premier. Both mat workouts are very good for floor work. Premier has a nice mat section too, but also a standing section that I just haven't had it in my heart to repeat.
Bubbles:

Was it so tough you didn’t want to repeat it, a dread factor, or some other reason?

You have to make a mess, sometimes, to clean it up.

DISCLOSURE: I have a professional relationship with a seller or producer of fitness videos or products. For details, please see my profile.
fatkat555 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-06-23, 07:02 AM  
bubbles76

Quote:
Originally Posted by fatkat555 View Post
Bubbles:

Was it so tough you didn’t want to repeat it, a dread factor, or some other reason?
It was boring lol! It seemed to be endless lunges. At least with the mat work you switched it up.
"You humans have the potential to be the most wonderful beings there are - if you can get past all these enormous stupid spots you seem to have in your hearts. It's not your fault. You just don't know how to work your hearts right yet. That's why there are dogs." - Jim Butcher, Zoo Day
bubbles76 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-06-23, 07:50 AM  
Lori_Michigan

I've had all of these and done them a few times. Agreement with Bubbles, too boring, endless reps, huge dread factor. And frankly too hard for me at this stage in my life. I had contemplated her Hawaii set solely for the backdrop but eventually remembered all these reasons and came to my senses. Great workouts but just not for me. The mat workouts though seem to have slightly more variety if I'm remembering correctly.
Lori_Michigan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-07-23, 01:25 PM  
F1mom

BTW, where is Sylwia? Her social media doesn't seem to be active lately.

I rather miss her workout shorts because if nothing else they spurred me to attempt a workout instead of surfing social media.
F1mom is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
sylwia wiesenberg, tonique