Video Fitness Forum  

Go Back   Video Fitness Forum > Video Fitness Reader Forum > General Discussion
Register Support VF Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 04-15-14, 09:49 PM  
mrsyancy

Firm zip trainer

The firm zip trainer is being sold on qvc for $49.98 + like $13 for shipping. It's the ultimate kit I believe bc its being sold with 5 DVDs and the extra 5 pound core ball. For those who waited its definitely a better price
mrsyancy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-15-14, 11:00 PM  
mercedes

wow!!
mercedes is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-15-14, 11:19 PM  
StephE

Thank you so much for posting this! I've been wanting this for a long time, but I was waiting for it to hit QVC at a much lower price.

Just to clarify, it does look like it's only the actual 5 lb Zip Trainer zip ball and the additional 3 lb core ball that goes inside. It doesn't seem to be the full Ultimate Kit because it doesn't mention the additional 7 lb ball you put inside the zip trainer, but I'm okay with that. At that price, who cares! LOL! I'm hoping, however, that the 5 DVDs will include the workouts from the Ultimate set because I'm thinking the basic set from The Firm just included 3 DVDs.

If anyone is still up right now and "on the fence" about this, don't wait because from their website this low price with the 2 easy payment option is only good until 2:59 AM Eastern time 4-16-14 (only a little over 2 hours right now!).

Thanks again for posting this great offer! I really appreciate it!

Exercise is THERAPY for all the challenges and trials life throws my way!!
StephE is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-15-14, 11:26 PM  
Susan

THANK YOU for posting this!

At that price, I couldn't resist!

I like it because it includes all of the DVDs from the Ultimate kit. The only thing missing appears to be the heavier ball, but I don't really care about that, anyway. I'm more interested in getting the complete set of workouts.
Old 04-15-14, 11:29 PM  
sm4987

I saw it online at QVC and at that price I had to order one!
Old 04-15-14, 11:41 PM  
sm4987

Don't miss your chance to see The FIRM Master Instructor Emily and the Zip Trainer on QVC tonight!

Live.
Emily.
The FIRM Zip Trainer.
Great value!
QVC.
Tonight!

Don't miss it!

Watch Emily on QVC live showing off the Zip Trainer!

Times:
10pm-midnight ET
9pm-11pm CT
8pm-10pm MT
7pm-9pm PT

QVC will be offering a super deal a super deal including both deluxe DVDs so it's a great opportunity to get yourself a Zip Trainer.
Old 04-16-14, 12:22 AM  
mrsyancy

Quote:
Originally Posted by StephE View Post
Thank you so much for posting this! I've been wanting this for a long time, but I was waiting for it to hit QVC at a much lower price.

Just to clarify, it does look like it's only the actual 5 lb Zip Trainer zip ball and the additional 3 lb core ball that goes inside. It doesn't seem to be the full Ultimate Kit because it doesn't mention the additional 7 lb ball you put inside the zip trainer, but I'm okay with that. At that price, who cares! LOL! I'm hoping, however, that the 5 DVDs will include the workouts from the Ultimate set because I'm thinking the basic set from The Firm just included 3 DVDs.

If anyone is still up right now and "on the fence" about this, don't wait because from their website this low price with the 2 easy payment option is only good until 2:59 AM Eastern time 4-16-14 (only a little over 2 hours
Thanks again for posting this great offer! I really appreciate it!
You're very welcome and thank you for clarifying that as I wasn't sure. I couldn't remember and thought it was a 3 and 5 pound ball and that the 5 pound was with the ultimate kit. Happy shopping
mrsyancy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-16-14, 12:56 AM  
AsSweetAsSugar

And as usual, they don't ship to Canada

LMP - Grad/Aug 13 * TheRack - Grad/Nov 13 * PowerFit H - Grad/Jan 14 * FIF: SB - Grad/ Feb 14 * Cage/Box/KB 6WR - Comp/Mar 14 * Ugi/Kb/Pilates 6WR - Comp/May 14 * ThunderBell - Comp/Sep 14 * Obsidian - Comp/Jan 15 * JNL - DO/Sept 15 * D2S - Grad/Feb 16 * KbKb/TBS - Grad/Jun 16 * FusionMixx - Com/Aug 16 * F8F - Grad/Oct 16

Sonríe a la vida y ella te sonreíra siempre!
AsSweetAsSugar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-16-14, 02:13 AM  
Susan

The One Time Only deal has expired, but the price is still only $54.98 plus shipping, which is still much cheaper than elsewhere, particularly considering that this set contains all of the DVDs.
Old 04-16-14, 05:48 AM  
Carol K

I agree; this is a great price for all 5 DVDs.

Tags
firm zip trainer, qvc, the firm zip trainer, ugi ball, zip trainer