Video Fitness Forum  

Go Back   Video Fitness Forum > Video Fitness Reader Forum > Challenges and Check-ins
Register Support VF Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 06-23-20, 12:17 PM  
Sissy B

Monday, 6/15 - 4868 steps/2.06 miles
Tuesday, 6/16 - 5110 steps/2.16 miles
Wednesday, 6/17 - 4502 steps/1.91 miles
Thursday, 6/18 - 6850 steps/2.9 miles
Friday, 6/19 - 4767 steps/2.02 miles
Saturday, 6/20 - 5823 steps/2.46 miles
Sunday, 6/21 - 3523 steps/1.49 miles
Monday, 6/22 - 5481 steps/2.32 miles

Deb
- There are some repairs DH can do, and some that he has attempted that we have ended up having to call a repairman anyway. And DD said she was very glad I decided to stay home that day even if all I could do was tell her to call a locksmith.

Again, for the most part I can't remember what I did last week. Since I'm staying home the days have started to blend together. I keep up with the laundry and the dishes, take the dogs out numerous times a day, FaceTime with DD, and cook supper most nights. Occasionally we'll have leftovers or get takeout. I only know what day of the week it is because I make an effort to because of DH's crazy schedule to help him make sure he goes to work on the days he's supposed to. He was supposed to go back on shifts yesterday but ended up calling in sick early yesterday morning, he has picked up a stomach bug. He's feeling better but is taking today off too and will go back on Friday. He was already scheduled to be off tomorrow and Thursday.

I'm having a hard time getting motivated to workout (as you can see from steps above) but I have started watching some Dark Horse Rowing videos on YouTube on technique. I rowed for a few minutes last week to practice and I've done a few kettlebell swings here and there but that's it.
Sissy B is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
fitbit, fitness tracker, fitness trackers