Video Fitness Forum  

Go Back   Video Fitness Forum > Video Fitness Reader Forum > Challenges and Check-ins
Register Support VF Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 09-08-22, 03:28 PM  
bee
VF Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChelePA View Post
Thanks Bee!!! I’m loosely following the Peloton calendar and subbing in Cathe classes that fit. I just previewed the one you recommended, and it’s perfect for leg day tomorrow.
Oh cool -- hope you enjoy it!
Old 09-08-22, 06:19 PM  
bee
VF Supporter

Oh and I meant to tell you guys.... I think Marlo was the other one who won the contest with Amanda? Isn't that right? They are both in Xtrain workouts.
Old 09-08-22, 07:56 PM  
ChelePA

Quote:
Originally Posted by bee View Post
Oh and I meant to tell you guys.... I think Marlo was the other one who won the contest with Amanda? Isn't that right? They are both in Xtrain workouts.
Haha. No. Different girl. Her name was Nancy. Many were quite negative on her as well as Amanda when they were both chosen. Cathe had to step in and comment on the website/boards since people were so mean.
ChelePA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-08-22, 07:59 PM  
ChelePA

Quote:
Here’s a pic.

I think she was in STS Full Body, High Reps, Lower Body Blast, and Intensity.
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	D1056B6B-67AB-49B5-B544-5FC9AC3157A7.jpeg
Views:	35
Size:	23.1 KB
ID:	4802  
Old 09-08-22, 09:14 PM  
bee
VF Supporter

That's Amanda, right? Marlo had darker hair and was even more in the back. Here's the one I mean:

Oh brother.... I can't seem to figure out how to post it here. I can hear at least one of my sons saying "boomer!". I'll try to email it to you and see what you think.
Old 09-08-22, 09:31 PM  
ChelePA

Quote:
That's Amanda, right? Marlo had darker hair and was even more in the back. Here's the one I mean:

Oh brother.... I can't seem to figure out how to post it here. I can hear at least one of my sons saying "boomer!". I'll try to email it to you and see what you think.
That’s Nancy in the picture I posted. I remember Marlo also. She was in Ice too.
Old 09-08-22, 09:33 PM  
ChelePA

Here’s Amanda. Probably hard to see when so small.
Attached Thumbnails

Name:	9A201E94-247E-40DE-9334-E1D7DAA684E4.jpeg
Size:	27.1 KB
ID:	4803  
Old 09-08-22, 09:47 PM  
ChelePA

Here’s a pic of Marlo from the Ice series. All the way to the left. Standing next to Amanda in this one.
Attached Thumbnails

Name:	60078CC6-B4EB-4199-BCD0-1C7D20ED4C8B.jpeg
Size:	35.2 KB
ID:	4806  
Old 09-09-22, 09:53 AM  
kittybug
VF Supporter

Happy It's Now Friday, Watulans!

Yesterday was CL 059 Step On It, lots of old tried and true Cathe combos but put together in new fun ways. In my brain fog state, I was looking for something low-key and this was a bit higher than that but really fun and still steady state. Cathe had several brain farts on the fourth combo and was SO cute about it, hah!! Very endearing to know she's still human. Given my tired self, I too stumbled when she forgot what was next, but I'll know better next time.

Yes, Nancy and Amanda are the ones that won that contest. Why on earth were people negative (do you know, ChelePA?)??? I don't get it, but I wasn't around much in those days, I guess, so I missed all the drama. And I wonder where Nancy is these days. And I've seen Marlo in Live classes, some of the older ones though I can't remember which right now.

Bee, I laughed at your "boomer" comment!

Waves to all!

Phrase for 2024: Streamline and simplify.
kittybug is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-09-22, 09:57 AM  
manleym

Wonder why people didn't like them? I don't remember them being weird or doing anything distracting. I don't remember the drama....

Kim have you watched Lord of the Rings Rings of Power on Prime? Or is it Netflix? One of the two. Hubby and I watched it and it's good. Obviously not as good as the movies, but good enough to watch. I think there's only a couple of episodes so far.

VVFer we watched part of the Bills vs Rams game last night and the commentators were talking about just how bad the heat is. Stick to your shirt sweaty heat. Hope it gets better soon. It is absolutely draining.

Kittybug thanks for confirming that the BP music is just a tad off. Something's just not quite right. Glad it isn't me. Also ready for fall and cooler weather. The heat has been horrible!

ChelePA LOVE the pic of Winston! Sorry he's still having issues. Yay for rockin it with Cathe Live! Bee I've added #305 to my to-do list. Thanks for the rec!

Cataddict how was Hair Max?

Ya'll remember me mentioning a storm rolling in last weekend? WELL let me tell ya about that little storm. Sideways, can't see rain; 60 MPH + howling damaging winds. We had so many BIG limbs come down from our trees and the trees in the creek. A HUGE tree on the creek split in half. Two baby squirrels fell out of their nest (it's completely gone) so hubby had to carry them back to the creek, because sadly they didn't make it. We lost power for 5 hours, which wasn't as bad as others who lost it for 12-24 hours. We spent hours in the yard Monday cleaning up. Not how we had planned to spend Labor Day but glad we had the day off to do it.
manleym is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
fierce watulans, watulan check-in