Video Fitness Forum  

Go Back   Video Fitness Forum > Video Fitness Reader Forum > General Discussion

Old 06-02-21, 01:05 AM  
bzar
Exchange Moderator

Request the Wealth June 2021

Is there a DVD or VHS you would love to have, but can't find? If so, request here. One of us just might have it sitting on a shelf :-)

Miyagi: Wax on, right hand. Wax off, left hand. Wax on, wax off. Breathe in through nose, out the mouth. Wax on, wax off. Don't forget to breathe, very important.
[walks away, still making circular motions with hands] ~ Pat Morita, The Karate Kid, 1984

disclosure: in the years 2002-2004 i had a professional relationship with a distributor of fitness videos; see profile.
bzar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-02-21, 01:10 AM  
bzar
Exchange Moderator

FitPrime Upper Body Burn - Keli Roberts
*Original FitPrime CrunchTime - Susan Harris
FitPrime Lean - Keli Roberts

*will also consider the Mix/Match DVD with CrunchTime and From the Ground Up compilation DVD

i have a trade list posted in the Exchange Forum.

Please PM me if you have any of the above.

Miyagi: Wax on, right hand. Wax off, left hand. Wax on, wax off. Breathe in through nose, out the mouth. Wax on, wax off. Don't forget to breathe, very important.
[walks away, still making circular motions with hands] ~ Pat Morita, The Karate Kid, 1984

disclosure: in the years 2002-2004 i had a professional relationship with a distributor of fitness videos; see profile.
bzar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-02-21, 08:42 AM  
SpiritYogi

Looking for Pilates for Men Ball workout. I know Mary has this (Total Fitness) but there are no other DVD's on her site that I need / want so I'm hoping someone has this and would like to give it a good home. I also have a trade list up, or would love to borrow it if someone would consider lending it to me for a couple weeks.
SpiritYogi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-02-21, 08:27 PM  
Karla25

Looking for Margaret Richard Strong & Limber and Eric Schiffman Backyard series: Lotus

I have a trade list posted and if you're looking for something not on my list just ask :-)
Old 06-10-21, 11:41 AM  
suzanne63

Hi I am please requesting if anyone has or can please put on DVD Reebok Power Blast with Lisa Gaylord. I have this on VHS but it is not real good. This is one of my all time favorite workout DVDs and I would please love it on DVD.I can pay for postage

https://www.amazon.com/Reebok-Power-.../dp/6304673000

and also if you can Reebok Extreme Step with Gin Miller

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dbrF...lerProductions
suzanne63 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-11-21, 12:05 AM  
Taiga

Quote:
Originally Posted by suzanne63 View Post
Hi I am please requesting if anyone has or can please put on DVD Reebok Power Blast with Lisa Gaylord. I have this on VHS but it is not real good. This is one of my all time favorite workout DVDs and I would please love it on DVD.I can pay for postage

https://www.amazon.com/Reebok-Power-.../dp/6304673000

and also if you can Reebok Extreme Step with Gin Miller

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dbrF...lerProductions
Ebay has copies of Extreme Step on dvd--the price tag is a little steep but it is a new copy. I've seen used copies there for less
Old 06-11-21, 08:32 AM  
suzanne63

Quote:
Originally Posted by Taiga View Post
Ebay has copies of Extreme Step on dvd--the price tag is a little steep but it is a new copy. I've seen used copies there for less
Hi Thank You. I am mostly looking for Reebok Power Blast on DVD or someone can please put it on DVD. It is one of my favorites
Old 06-11-21, 12:20 PM  
suzanne63

delete
Old 06-13-21, 10:23 AM  
dnna

I am looking for very very old dvds by Joy Prouty and Josie Gardiner. I found one at Goodwill called flexible seniors -it is so corny but I can do it and love it.
They did a series called Healthy Living Series Fit over 50. Joy Prouty was Petra Kolber's mentor!
I have tons of stuff to trade that I can't manage anymore stuff -generally -will pay for postage, sale, sas,whatever you need

dnna
dnna is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-13-21, 10:58 AM  
bubbles76

Looking for Buffie the Body Summer Body Countdown. Would give it a loving home . Also have a tradelist up. Also looking for Marcus Irwin Step Tools, as I believe I've somehow accidentally trade/sold/misplaced. Thanks!
"You humans have the potential to be the most wonderful beings there are - if you can get past all these enormous stupid spots you seem to have in your hearts. It's not your fault. You just don't know how to work your hearts right yet. That's why there are dogs." - Jim Butcher, Zoo Day
bubbles76 is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
request the wealth