Video Fitness Forum  

Go Back   Video Fitness Forum > Video Fitness Reader Forum > General Discussion
Register Support VF Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 09-12-17, 08:44 AM  
jusca

I'm back from Hurricane Harvey and jumped in to purchase myself a bday treat.
jusca is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-12-17, 10:24 AM  
Sharaz

Very nice I'm glad to have a VFers partner for this challenge.

I just sent the request to join the challenge FB group. I found the link in the welcome page.

There are also further instructions on cardio 20 mins steady 65% - 70% 4 days a week. I probably rounded it at 30 and use the cardio machines while following one of my fitness app workouts.
Old 09-12-17, 01:41 PM  
Rhonda

I am going back and forth. Do I want to get this or not. so for the ones that have bought it.

Can you tell if it is a 30 minute or so workout everyday that you have to stream? It sounds like cardio can be on your own. so we strength train everyday? Trying to get a feel for the workouts and how it is set up.
Rhonda is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-12-17, 03:06 PM  
horusosiris

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rhonda View Post
I am going back and forth. Do I want to get this or not. so for the ones that have bought it.

Can you tell if it is a 30 minute or so workout everyday that you have to stream? It sounds like cardio can be on your own. so we strength train everyday? Trying to get a feel for the workouts and how it is set up.
Ingrid recommends 20 minutes of cardio 3-4 times per week (cardio workout of your choice). The rotation is six days of workouts per week with a rest day every 7th day. Th workouts range from 22- 35 minutes. Days 1, 14 and 30 you perform a benchmark test to measure your progress.
horusosiris is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-12-17, 05:32 PM  
Sharaz

All the workouts are lifting. I previewed a bit of the 1st leg workout. Same concept of super setting as EBE2. She is using light weights because she's talking. Also, I have a feeling that is harder for her not speaking in her native Spanish language. I can relate LOL

I don't mind the weights she's using because it also shows that anybody can start light depending on strength level.
Old 09-12-17, 05:45 PM  
Sharaz

The workouts are 30 mins. I'm doing them twice because I handle high volume well.

She has a "style" of training. Super sets, fast paced and no breaks. EBE2 and L&S differs in the weekly training plan. EBE2 is a lower body high frequency routine with little emphasis on upper body. L&E hit the upper body more and legs are worked twice a week (one is Plyo) She also includes a FB day and abs on this one.

I did 3 weeks of EBE2 this year. I like having a different split routine from Ingrid available. She hit the legs non stop and I love it.
Old 09-13-17, 06:42 AM  
Cheyenne Shaw
VF Supporter

I joined too, looking forward to getting started today

John 16:33

I have said these things to you, that in Me (Jesus) you may have peace. In the world you will have tribulation. But take heart; I have overcome the world."
Cheyenne Shaw is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-13-17, 07:23 AM  
Rhonda

Good luck everyone. I decided not to get it as I don't have good internet and I am not a strength person everyone. Would love to hear how you all feel about the workouts.
Rhonda is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-13-17, 07:40 AM  
Sharaz

I did Total Body this morning twice for 4 rounds in total. If you do 30 mins is 2 rounds.

I skipped her warm up/stretch. Instead I warmed up with a Motion Traxx 20 mins interval workout.

I'm still out of the office, so I worked from home. For the 20 mins cardio I jump rope as warm up and jump squats with a 10 medicine ball during the hard intervals.

I improvised with my bands, medicine ball, 40 KB and ankle weights.

I will do a 20 mins intervals at the beginning of TB and UB workouts and steady after the legs workouts.
Old 09-13-17, 07:53 AM  
pharma_gal

Do all the workouts have a warm and cool down included? Thanks!
pharma_gal is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
booty, challenge, edge, edge booty, ingrid, ingrid romero, romero