Video Fitness Forum  

Go Back   Video Fitness Forum > Video Fitness Reader Forum > General Discussion

Old 08-29-17, 10:48 AM  
Taiga

Quote:
Originally Posted by Erica H. View Post
That is interesting! I saw that, too, but haven't checked back to see that it's gone. I would only buy it with full access after the challenge.

Erica
I had considered joining the challenge but couldn't find the start date so held back with the thought that the details would surface eventually. I won't buy now unless they give access to the workouts after the challenge.

Poodlepants---no worries. They should have made the start date clear on page 1! I couldn't find it even after actively searching. If you are paying money, they should tell you when the product will be available. I think they are just disorganized. Dropping the "full access after challenge" info off the page was also poor form. They should have had all this worked out before they sent out invitations. However, I think their expertise is in the gym and not the office. I really liked Ingrid's EBE workouts. They were well done and effective.
Old 08-29-17, 11:34 AM  
Vintage VFer
VF Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ingrid Romero
In this Challenge we have taken everything into account that you told us! You wanna build your booty, flatten your abs, shed fat and get motivated in a way you can sustain - well we have designed the Challenge to help you towards all of these goals.
And not just that, I know you’re super busy and can’t spend your life in the gym to try and get fit. ...
Yes, Ingrid, I want all that. Without compromising my wrists or my knees.

Is that possible?

POSTURE CHECK!
Vintage VFer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-29-17, 11:55 AM  
Erica H.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Poodlepants View Post
I was also a teensy bit turned off by the "there might not be spaces tomorrow, so sign up today" marketing.
I was, too. I like Ingrid in the EBE2 workouts, but her marketing for this challenge has been irritating me.

Erica
Erica H. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-29-17, 11:57 AM  
horusosiris

We have lifetime access to the challenge workouts. Ingrid posted this in the Q+A section for people who signed up for the challenge:

You will have lifetime access to the workout challenges you purchase with Passion.io, unless stated otherwise during your purchase. And even better: after you’ve completed a program, you can always start over and see how you’ve improved over time. You can reset your progress by clicking on the “RESET YOUR PROGRESS” button underneath your progress circle on your dashboard.

I did not see anywhere during the purchase process anything that related to how long you wanted access to the challenge video or declining lifetime access to the challenge.
horusosiris is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-29-17, 12:06 PM  
Erica H.

I just checked the home page and it still does say lifetime access:

"BONUS #3: Lifetime access to this Get The Edge Challenge and all future rounds of this challenge"

Erica
Erica H. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-29-17, 12:10 PM  
horusosiris

Quote:
Originally Posted by Erica H. View Post
I just checked the home page and it still does say lifetime access:

"BONUS #3: Lifetime access to this Get The Edge Challenge and all future rounds of this challenge"

Erica
It states life time access in the question and answer section for challenge subscribers. See my post above.
horusosiris is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-29-17, 02:04 PM  
Sharaz

Hello everyone!!!! I haven't log in / read the forum in a long time. Long story short, I got a promotion and moved a year plus ago to FL. Adapting to a new place/job was challenging, but I feel great. I’ll be catching up with VF slowly.

Anyhow, I got the email from Ingrid. I knew VF will be talking about these workouts. I’m wondering if the workouts are as advanced as EBE2, length and training split.

I traveled for 6 months in 2017 delivering training and did a 6 weeks EBE2 rotation at the hotel gyms. I purchased a small portable DVD and worked fine.

I love EBE2 workouts so much!!!! I’m intrigued about this challenge.
Old 08-29-17, 02:39 PM  
AsSweetAsSugar

Sharaz, I don't know why I'm not surprised to see you post on this thread ha ha! Glad to see you're back and doing great!

LMP - Grad/Aug 13 * TheRack - Grad/Nov 13 * PowerFit H - Grad/Jan 14 * FIF: SB - Grad/ Feb 14 * Cage/Box/KB 6WR - Comp/Mar 14 * Ugi/Kb/Pilates 6WR - Comp/May 14 * ThunderBell - Comp/Sep 14 * Obsidian - Comp/Jan 15 * JNL - DO/Sept 15 * D2S - Grad/Feb 16 * KbKb/TBS - Grad/Jun 16 * FusionMixx - Com/Aug 16 * F8F - Grad/Oct 16

Sonríe a la vida y ella te sonreíra siempre!
AsSweetAsSugar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-29-17, 02:43 PM  
rhbrand

Color me interested.
Old 08-29-17, 04:41 PM  
Sharaz

Quote:
Originally Posted by AsSweetAsSugar View Post
Sharaz, I don't know why I'm not surprised to see you post on this thread ha ha! Glad to see you're back and doing great!
Hi Sugar

I do like her 3 days legs split. With this split, I can't hit upper too hard. I don't use this split forever because I like to lift heavy with high volume for upper now and then.

Did you have EBE2? I don't remember, sorry

Tags
booty, challenge, edge, edge booty, ingrid, ingrid romero, romero