Video Fitness Forum  

Go Back   Video Fitness Forum > Video Fitness Reader Forum > General Discussion
Register Support VF Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 08-15-17, 02:04 PM  
jusca

Thumbs up Ingrid Romero's Get The Edge: Lean & Strong 30 Day Challenge

I got the newsletter today and it looks like this might be something for new and old fans of Edge Booty Extreme.

Quote:
In fact, I have a very special announcement for you!

Very soon I will be releasing my very first online video Challenge...

Get The Edge - Lean & Strong 30 Day Challenge

I have been working really hard with my partners at Passion.io, to get this Challenge off the ground and I know you’re going to love it!

In this Challenge we have taken everything into account that you told us! You wanna build your booty, flatten your abs, shed fat and get motivated in a way you can sustain - well we have designed the Challenge to help you towards all of these goals.

And not just that, I know you’re super busy and can’t spend your life in the gym to try and get fit.

So we are going to cut out those hours you spend trying to get to the gym or feeling guilty for not trying to fit it in. The workout videos are going to be designed for the best results, but you can workout anywhere, anytime, with your own special members area!

I’ll be telling you more soon! I hope you’re as excited as I am.
jusca is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-28-17, 03:56 PM  
jusca

It's now available at: https://ingrid.passion.io/en/learn/c...paign=124_COCC

$25-$29 USD depending on the package you get. I like the 30 day money back guarantee if you find the workouts don't fit your liking. I'll try it soon once this bad leftover Harvey weather is gone. I don't want to tie up money that could end up being needed.
jusca is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-28-17, 05:10 PM  
Salamander

Can you tell me about this instructor? This program sounds great- building my booty and flattening my abs are my top goals, but has anyone here had results with her?
Salamander is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-28-17, 05:57 PM  
Erica H.

I was interested in the workouts until I saw how short they are in the descriptions she shared. I might try them because she offers a refund, but workouts that short aren't useful for me. I wish she gave more details other than just the first week with two rest days.

Salamander - I love EBE2. I don't know that I've had results from the workouts (still a flat behind after two years of doing them), but they never get easier for me and I use them a lot.

Erica
Erica H. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-28-17, 08:29 PM  
horusosiris

The Challenge and the videos will not be available until September 13. See part of the the email that i received below:

The official first round of the Get The Edge 30-Day Challenge will start on September 13th!

"Everyone will start together on this date so we can all support each other as a community. It's the best way to get motivated! The current workout plan is just a sample - all the workout videos and the 30 day challenge curriculum will be released on this platform very soon. Until then, make sure you're prepped for the Challenge!"

When you sign up now you only get samples of the videos but the real videos will not be available until Sept 13. This was not made clear when you order (or at least I did not see that).
horusosiris is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-28-17, 08:54 PM  
rheash92

Would you still have access to the videos once the challenge is over?
rheash92 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-28-17, 09:03 PM  
Poodlepants

I watched the video earlier today and I liked what I saw. Then she said there would be cash prizes for the top three transformations. I figured this was going to be a challenge with a specific time frame. I am doing a lot of traveling in Sept., so it's not for me this month. I wouldn't enter the contest, though. But it is too bad, because I would consider streaming or something from her.
Old 08-29-17, 12:08 AM  
Taiga

Quote:
Originally Posted by rheash92 View Post
Would you still have access to the videos once the challenge is over?
Interesting. When I was on the website earlier, there was a line in FAQs that said you had full access to the workouts after the challenge. That's gone, or maybe they moved it but I can't find it now.

Also, I read through it and never noticed any mention of the Challenge starting 9/13/17. I was looking for the start date but couldn't find it. So it's clear they have some bugs to work out...
Old 08-29-17, 07:04 AM  
Erica H.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Taiga View Post
Interesting. When I was on the website earlier, there was a line in FAQs that said you had full access to the workouts after the challenge. That's gone, or maybe they moved it but I can't find it now.
That is interesting! I saw that, too, but haven't checked back to see that it's gone. I would only buy it with full access after the challenge.

Erica
Erica H. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-29-17, 08:55 AM  
Poodlepants

I hope I didn't offend anyone. I wasn't trying to insinuate people weren't looking hard enough for the starting dates or the format of the challenge. I saw the video and when she said prizes for the top three transformations, I knew this was time-bound, but not when it started. I could find nothing on the website about a starting date. I was also a teensy bit turned off by the "there might not be spaces tomorrow, so sign up today" marketing.

Tags
booty, challenge, edge, edge booty, ingrid, ingrid romero, romero