Video Fitness Forum  

Go Back   Video Fitness Forum > Video Fitness Reader Forum > General Discussion
Register Support VF Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 09-07-15, 09:29 AM  
mizach
VF Supporter

Thanks eyefit.

Violingal,
You probably want both just so there will be no regrets. Lol. I am still deciding what to order as well. Honestly, I prefer the preview of vol 1. I will walk first and clear my mind.
mizach is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-07-15, 11:26 AM  
violingal3

Quote:
Originally Posted by mizach View Post
Thanks eyefit.

Violingal,
You probably want both just so there will be no regrets. Lol. I am still deciding what to order as well. Honestly, I prefer the preview of vol 1. I will walk first and clear my mind.
Haha - let me know what you decide, walking this morning didn't help, maybe after some yoga I will know what to do.
violingal3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-07-15, 01:50 PM  
alydinva

The more I look at this, the more it looks like a Body Beast for Women. Ingrid's motivational style seems similar to Sagi's. My fingers are definitely twitching!!!
alydinva is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-07-15, 02:57 PM  
mizach
VF Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by violingal3 View Post
Haha - let me know what you decide, walking this morning didn't help, maybe after some yoga I will know what to do.
The walk did not help.
I have not ordered yet.
mizach is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-07-15, 04:11 PM  
Sharaz

Quote:
Originally Posted by alydinva View Post
The more I look at this, the more it looks like a Body Beast for Women. Ingrid's motivational style seems similar to Sagi's. My fingers are definitely twitching!!!
If you like Sagi, you will like her unless you feel uncomfortable seeing big boobs. I guess you looked at the preview and aware of this

I find irrational that someone see boobs and mesh leggings on preview and then complaint and judge Ingrid about HER boobs and clothes choices Incredible
Old 09-07-15, 04:22 PM  
Sharaz

Thanks for the reading Colleen!!!
Old 09-07-15, 06:28 PM  
shoegoddess

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sharaz View Post
If you like Sagi, you will like her unless you feel uncomfortable seeing big boobs. I guess you looked at the preview and aware of this

I find irrational that someone see boobs and mesh leggings on preview and then complaint and judge Ingrid about HER boobs and clothes choices Incredible
I actually like they're outfits and their bodies are so gorgeous it gives me something to aspire too. Of course I'd only look like them in my dreams but a girl can hope
And one of the main reasons I ordered the set was because it had a Body Beast feel to it. Oh and also because I have no willpower when it comes to workouts wholeheartedly endorsed by VFers

I'm not a typical grandma!

Body by Cathe, Chalene and Dr. Niccole
-Me

A woman is like a tea bag. You never know how strong she is until she gets into hot water
-Eleanor Roosevelt

Well-behaved women seldom make history
-Laurel Thatcher Ulrich

Women are Angels
And when someone breaks our wings, we simply continue to fly....on a broomstick...we are flexible like that
-White Witch

Gotta love Maxine:
http://forum.videofitness.com/pictur...&pictureid=230
shoegoddess is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-07-15, 06:59 PM  
dela

I'm so tempted, they seem to be great workouts, but just not sure I'm ready for this, the people I know who are super fit here are talking about how hard these are I will stick with my gut and wait it out, I'm sure there will be Thanksgiving sales.

For now, I'll just keep stalking the other thread.
dela is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-07-15, 08:31 PM  
Sharaz

Quote:
Originally Posted by shoegoddess View Post
I actually like they're outfits and their bodies are so gorgeous it gives me something to aspire too. Of course I'd only look like them in my dreams but a girl can hope
And one of the main reasons I ordered the set was because it had a Body Beast feel to it. Oh and also because I have no willpower when it comes to workouts wholeheartedly endorsed by VFers
I loooove the outfits! As far as the backgrounders Tamara is my role model. She looks awesome! The yoga instructor looks good too. I note different body types and that's nice. Kayla is tall with long legs. All shows nice muscle definition.
Old 09-07-15, 08:34 PM  
Sharaz

Quote:
Originally Posted by dela View Post
I'm so tempted, they seem to be great workouts, but just not sure I'm ready for this, the people I know who are super fit here are talking about how hard these are I will stick with my gut and wait it out, I'm sure there will be Thanksgiving sales.

For now, I'll just keep stalking the other thread.
You will be ready sooner or later Dela! Just maintain consistency and keep building up.

Tags
edge booty extreme, ingrid romero