Video Fitness Forum  

Go Back   Video Fitness Forum > Video Fitness Reader Forum > General Discussion

Old 09-05-21, 08:52 PM  
PennyK

PennyK is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-06-21, 10:12 AM  
DD546

Does anyone know where I can get a copy of Bendy Body? I was hoping Mary would still have it, but she only has Shoulder School. I really suffer with tight hips, which causes my back to hurt, and this sounds like it might really help. No one seems to have it, and none for sale on eBay that I can find. I'd be willing to trade if anyone has a copy they no longer want.
DD546 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-06-21, 11:37 AM  
zraipel
VF Supporter

https://www.bellydance.com/search.as...y+body&button=

Bellydance.com has the DVD either by itself or in a package with Get Bent. I've ordered from this site several time before, so they are legitimate

ETA: Oops!! It looks like they are out of stock They only have the option to be put on the waitlist. I'll let you know if I find it anywhere else!

You may be able to get it on her site: https://fitandbendyonline.com/product-category/dvds/

It says DVD and Streaming access, so I assume that means you can receive the physical product. It looks like if you want streaming only there is a different link to select, so the one I linked should be the DVD option.
Old 09-06-21, 01:58 PM  
zraipel
VF Supporter

Also, I don't know if you've tried Lastics, but Mary has their DVDs as well. They also have a streaming option that lets you try out the material that is on their DVDs for a cheap monthly price: https://lastics.com/collections/onli...y-subscription

The Beginner streaming subscription is $4.99/mo and contains the material from the first DVD.
The Advanced is also $4.99/mo and contains the material from the second one.
Lite is from the Lite: Stretch Express DVD and is $2.99/mo.
It looks like the Intermediate ($4.99/mo) includes content that is not on any of the DVDs.
All Access includes all of these plus a few other things for $14.99/mo.
Old 09-06-21, 05:32 PM  
DD546

Thank you for the information. I think it can be downloaded from the Bendy Body site, but I don't do well with downloads. Meaning, I won't do a download, but I will do a DVD. I'll continue looking. I'll also look at Lastics. Thanks!
DD546 is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
bendy body, lastics, stretching