Video Fitness Forum  

Go Back   Video Fitness Forum > Video Fitness Reader Forum > General Discussion

Old 12-13-21, 03:11 AM  
JENILU

Quote:
Originally Posted by bzar View Post
Hi ots - wanted to thank you for coordinating the Zoom meeting today!

Also shout-outs to the participants, and apologize that i had to leave after about 20 min. It was really nice putting names to faces, and the interesting thing was that I believe i've traded with almost everyone on today's call.
Goodness!! I forgot it, even with the reminders. I hope everyone had a blast!!

If You Argue for Your Limitations, You Get to Keep Them!

"Accept responsibility for your life. Know it is you who will get you where you want to go, noone else." Les Brown
JENILU is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-13-21, 08:31 AM  
fanofladyvols

Quote:

Also shout-outs to the participants, and apologize that i had to leave after about 20 min. It was really nice putting names to faces, and the interesting thing was that I believe i've traded with almost everyone on today's call.
bzar I think we managed to miss each other because I had to join later but I want to echo your post!

Thank you so much OTS and EVERYONE for participating! Weirdly felt like I knew you all already, lol!!

I enjoyed hearing and seeing everyone!! Makes me smile even right now thinking about each one of you. Such a lovely group

Never give up on your body!-- Miranda Esmonde-White

Word/Guiding Principle for 2024: Embrace: embrace my faith, my family, my friends, myself, the process, the progress, the hard work, the strength program I choose, the recovery methods and rest I need, my life, the good times, and the memories of good people.
fanofladyvols is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-13-21, 08:34 AM  
sherry7899

I just received a package from Pat! I am on my way out for an appointment, but I cannot wait to open it when I get home. I wanted to let her know it arrived. Thank you so much

The cat in my avatar is my sweetheart named Bonkers
sherry7899 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-13-21, 08:53 AM  
Rhonda

I received two packages on Saturday. Open the one as I knew it was a calendar, Richard Simmons.

then I opened the box on Sunday just so I could come here and thank someone but there was no note or card so not sure who it is be they are from Alexandria, VA.

I want to say thank you. I got some loose tea, lip balm, yoga mat cleaner and cloth (that I have been thinking about getting but just haven't), eye cover/mask.

I had already gotten the two KCM DVDs.

Thank you VFer Santa.
Rhonda is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-13-21, 09:15 AM  
Pat58
VF Supporter

Thank you Ots for arranging the Zoom meet up and to the participants for joining! It was so nice to "meet" you all. Oh yes, I remembered what the term for getting a cardio workout with weights is - "aerobic weight training," Duh.

Sherry I'm so glad your package got there. It was supposed to be delivered Friday morning but we all know how that goes. Would you believe it spent most of the duration in your local hub? I hope you like it, I had a lot of fun putting it together.
Pat58 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-13-21, 10:50 AM  
bzar
Exchange Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by fanofladyvols View Post
bzar I think we managed to miss each other because I had to join later but I want to echo your post!

Thank you so much OTS and EVERYONE for participating! Weirdly felt like I knew you all already, lol!!

I enjoyed hearing and seeing everyone!! Makes me smile even right now thinking about each one of you. Such a lovely group
Hi FoLV, I did get to see/hear you speak when you had joined!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pat58 View Post
Thank you Ots for arranging the Zoom meet up and to the participants for joining! It was so nice to "meet" you all. Oh yes, I remembered what the term for getting a cardio workout with weights is - "aerobic weight training," Duh.
lol.

Miyagi: Wax on, right hand. Wax off, left hand. Wax on, wax off. Breathe in through nose, out the mouth. Wax on, wax off. Don't forget to breathe, very important.
[walks away, still making circular motions with hands] ~ Pat Morita, The Karate Kid, 1984

disclosure: in the years 2002-2004 i had a professional relationship with a distributor of fitness videos; see profile.
bzar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-13-21, 11:37 AM  
sherry7899

Pat, the mail is so slow! I feel badly you paid for Priority Mail and they were so slow!

Hopefully I can post this without a problem. I am overwhelmed by the thoughtfulness of everything that Pat picked out for me. Thank you so very much!

She sent:

-a beautiful sweet card
-Yoga and Qi Gong Mimi Kuo Deemer
-Yoga Emergency 12 minute back workout

I will get a lot of use out of them both!

-a bar of vanilla sandalwood goat milk soap made locally that smells wonderful!
-samples of her two favorite protein powders
-a lavender scented yoga eye pillow made by a friend
-a cat toy and treats for my cats
- a bag of organic double chocolate mint cups (yum!)
-bags of Ghiradelli peppermint bark-my absolute favorit-
-cds of yoga nidra, yoga and meditation
-a custom designed aromatherapy sniffle stick (Pat told the aromtherapist my favorite scents and that I was grieving) This is just so kind and thoughtful!
She even printed out the directions for using it on paper with Snoopy on it.

Pat, I am so touched! This month is so hard and you definitely brightened it for me. Thank you so very much You put so much care into selecting everything.

The cat in my avatar is my sweetheart named Bonkers
sherry7899 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-13-21, 12:06 PM  
Pat58
VF Supporter

Aw {{{Sherry}}} I have tears in my eyes. I'm so happy that you enjoy everything and I wish you the best getting through the holidays.
Pat58 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-13-21, 01:43 PM  
Sidlynn

Many warm holiday thanks to KateTT, my amazing Santa! In addition to the DVDs, fun warm socks, and VHS via Sherry that were sent a few weeks back, I just received a package full of a variety of black teas, some hand sanitizer (because of course!), and homemade concord grape jelly from homegrown grapes - SWEET! (actually, low sugar!). There was also a braid of homegrown sweet grass to burn or just enjoy the smell of (don't tell my kids it's burnable, please!) and a beautiful pair of handmade earrings. Thank you so much, Kate - these gifts will keep me warm and toasty both on the couch and in the workout room! I hope you have a wonderful holiday season!

"This is good for us!" ~Gilad
Sidlynn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-13-21, 02:15 PM  
Nelly G

Quote:
Thank you too for organizing the Zoom meeting Ots.

I really enjoyed to see everyone and talk to you all It was for me a great time to join the meeting.
Nelly G is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
2021 holiday thank you, holiday exchange thanks, holiday gift exchange, vf get-together