Video Fitness Forum  

Go Back   Video Fitness Forum > Video Fitness Reader Forum > General Discussion
Register Support VF Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 12-12-19, 02:43 PM  
KateTT
VF Supporter

Well blow my mind today! I just got a big box from Jennifer aka fitjen!!! O-M-G! What a FUN box to open.

First of all, Jennifer wrapped all the gifts with homemade yoga-inspired wrapping paper. So instead of ripping things open, I opened carefully and am saving it! That was so cool! I love handmade things!

So wear do I start? Jennifer - you outdid yourself! Such generosity! I am so grateful! I hope I didn't forget anything.

Nicely printed out list of Keto recipes that sound so good. All colorfully printed!

A really cool headband/hair tie that I can't wait to wear! Cute pattern! Really soft fabric. It's so cute.

Burt's Bees tinted lipbalm 3-pack with warm colors which is exactly what I wear. I put some on right away. I Burt's Bees!

A box of 4 Chilology Bath Bombs. Oh, let the bathtime relaxation begin! It's really cold up here in MN. A hot bath will feel great!

A $25 Cathe Gift Certificate! Wowsers! That's a lot! I'm overwhelmed girl!

Variety pack of Green Teas from India and another envelope with more Green Tea! I brewed a cup right away! Fantastic!

KCM's Strong and Lean DVD. Looks like fun and will now be thinking of how to add it into my rotation.

Thank you, thank you, THANK YOU so much for your gifts! Absolutely amazing and so much fun! You made my day, brought a LOT of sunshine into my life and I appreciate you!
HUGS, LOVE, MERRY CHRISTMAS!

When your body screams, tell it to shut up! Body Pump

"Where I am today is where my mind put me. Where I'll be tomorrow is where my mind put me." - Billy Blanks

I'm a SHOCKING GRADUATE of STS!!!! Feb - May '09!
I did it again! I'm a SHOCKING GRADUATE of STS!!!! Feb - May 2018!
Beachbody On Demand 80 Day Obsession - Full Rotation June - September 2018
Third time's a charm! I'm a SHOCKING GRADUATE of STS!!!! July-Oct 2020!
KateTT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-12-19, 03:18 PM  
fitjen

KateTT -

I'm so glad you enjoyed your package! It seems that you had as much fun opening it as I did putting it together. We have very similar tastes, so I felt as if I was purchasing for myself.

I hope you find it the perfect combination of fitness and pampering!

You are most welcome, and you made my day! I hope you and yours have a very, Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year!!
Old 12-13-19, 10:22 AM  
Workingit

Thanks

I received my gift from my secret santa, PAT58 last evening. I did not get a chance to open it yet as we had to hurry off to a Christmas dinner. I am sure I will love everything!!!

I finally opened my gift. I do love everything!
I received 2 votive candles, some candy, a small weighted ball, a headband, a lovely journal with a giraffe on the cover, KCM Build and Burn and a beginner Tia Chi workout. I can't wait to try the workouts, they have been on my wishlist for a while. I appreciate your thoughtfulness.
Workingit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-13-19, 10:45 AM  
Pat58
VF Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Workingit View Post
I received my gift from my secret santa, PAT58 last evening. I did not get a chance to open it yet as we had to hurry off to a Christmas dinner. I am sure I will love everything!!!
I'm so glad you received it!! Thank you for letting me know.
Pat58 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-13-19, 08:20 PM  
ots

Wow, wow, wow --- I have two people to thank!

First, lreidgreen!! I got Jill Miller's On-demand pain relief! I thought this was from my secret santa and I planned on writing my thank you message later.

But, then I received another gift. Oops --- I worried at first that I made a mistake!! So I checked and saw that it was supposed to be nyskier. And, I checked and nyskier did get a gift. Whew!! I reread Leslie's card and it looks like she just sent me this gift as an extra. Wow! Thanks ---- you didn't have to do that. But, I really appreciate it!!

So, on to my actual secret santa. Stephanie --- aka zraipel! She wrapped gifts and apologized for the poor wrap job. Oops again ---- my poor giftee didn't get any wrappings. I'm the worst. I used to pay the library and nieces and nephew to wrap gifts to avoid it. My husband knows that he has to wrap half the gifts because it's the only way that he can persuade me to do it at all. That's all to say that --- Stephanie --- you did so much more than me. I received a bunch of individually wrapped gifts in shiny (yes, I love shiny things!! My DH always says "shiny" whenever I go off on tangents). Blue and purple shiny paper. Looks great. Going under my tree. Maybe will last til Xmas. Fingers crossed!!! Until then, thank you, thank you, thank you!

To be continued...
ots is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-14-19, 07:09 AM  
Garrie A.

On Monday I received a big box in the mail. I had a feeling it was from my Secret Santa! I haven't had a chance to open it yet until now.

Oh my goodness! Here's the goodies inside:
-Tracey Mallett Pilates Super Sculpt (I haven't done Pilates in a long time but love the DVDs that use a mini ball. So I can't wait to give it a go.)
-Steven SanSoucie Stepping Alive (Step is my favorite form of cardio, and I can't wait to try a new-to-me instructor. And also get ideas for when I teach step classes.)
-Amy Bento Stepletic (I have a few Amy workouts but haven't had the guts to try them yet. But I've heard such good things about this one. And it has two complete workouts--yes!!)
-Two balls of gorgeous variegated fingering weight yarn that will be perfect for either a pair of socks or even a hat. The yarn is called Sugarbusy Itty Bitty (which I had never heard of). They came in a nifty penguin felt bag.
-Dark Chocolate Covered Almonds
-Dark Chocolate Sea Salt Caramels
-Dark Chocolate Cookie filled bar
-And a big Dark Chocolate bar

All the dark chocolate reminded me of when Anne was my Secret Santa two years ago. Then I opened the card to reveal my Secret Santa, Sidlynn! Thank you so much! I've had a crazy yet blessed year and this just brought joy to my morning. Hope you have a very Merry Christmas and a healthy, happy New Year!
--------------------------------------------------------
CLX 6/19-9/19
STS Grad 11/19-2/20, 9/20-12/20

Current Focus:
Cathe STS 2.0

Check out my blog by clicking on the "Home Page" link under my profile name.
Garrie A. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-14-19, 09:08 AM  
Sidlynn

Hi Garrie,

I'm so glad you enjoyed the goodies! Buying the yarn was an adventure. The store is relatively new, and I had never been in before. It's very small but was very busy, which was nice to see. Buying all that dark chocolate really tested my willpower, and a box of cookies I didn't remember picking up joined me at the register, but I was happy to give them a ride home.

I hope the workouts are challenging and fun and that you have a wonderful holiday season.

Best,
Cindy

"This is good for us!" ~Gilad
Sidlynn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-14-19, 06:16 PM  
lreidgreen
VF Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by ots View Post
Wow, wow, wow --- I have two people to thank!

First, lreidgreen!! I got Jill Miller's On-demand pain relief! I thought this was from my secret santa and I planned on writing my thank you message later.

But, then I received another gift. Oops --- I worried at first that I made a mistake!! So I checked and saw that it was supposed to be nyskier. And, I checked and nyskier did get a gift. Whew!! I reread Leslie's card and it looks like she just sent me this gift as an extra. Wow! Thanks ---- you didn't have to do that. But, I really appreciate it!!
You are welcome Anne. I saw it was on your list and after checking that your secret santa wasn't getting it for you I decided to send it as a thank you for organizing the exchange. Thanks to our elf Sherry for directing me to your secret santa.
Anyway I hope you enjoy it. I have Jill's book and find it easier to reference than the DVD so I thought you might be able to use it.
Happy holidays.
Leslie
lreidgreen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-14-19, 08:57 PM  
Garrie A.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sidlynn View Post
Hi Garrie,

I'm so glad you enjoyed the goodies! Buying the yarn was an adventure. The store is relatively new, and I had never been in before. It's very small but was very busy, which was nice to see. Buying all that dark chocolate really tested my willpower, and a box of cookies I didn't remember picking up joined me at the register, but I was happy to give them a ride home.

I hope the workouts are challenging and fun and that you have a wonderful holiday season.

Best,
Cindy
There's no Trader Joe's in my area. The closest ones (for me) are in North Carolina. At my local yarn store it's small but busy, too. On Thursdays they have extended hours since there is a Knit Night. Next to my exercise DVD addiction is a yarn addiction
--------------------------------------------------------
CLX 6/19-9/19
STS Grad 11/19-2/20, 9/20-12/20

Current Focus:
Cathe STS 2.0

Check out my blog by clicking on the "Home Page" link under my profile name.
Garrie A. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-14-19, 10:57 PM  
zraipel
VF Supporter

Anne, I'm glad you like the shiny wrapping paper! I love shiny things too I hope you like what's inside as well

Tags
2019 gift thank you, holiday exchange thanks, holiday gift exchange