Video Fitness Forum  

Go Back   Video Fitness Forum > Video Fitness Reader Forum > General Discussion

Old 12-17-18, 03:38 PM  
boakley
VF Supporter

I just wanted to say a box arrived today! I'm doing my best to wait until Christmas morning before I open it though . I'm sure whatever is inside will make me smile - thanks!

Beth

Tom Petty
boakley is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-18-18, 08:41 AM  
Pat58
VF Supporter

I decided to treat myself to opening my Santa gift when I have completed my wrapping. That should motivate me!
Pat58 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-18-18, 09:06 AM  
sherry7899

I love reading everyone's excitement over their gifts. It is my favorite part of doing this

The cat in my avatar is my sweetheart named Bonkers
sherry7899 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-18-18, 02:21 PM  
desertMermaid

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rhonda View Post
DesertMermaid - thank you for the gifts.

I received KCM Stepboxing 2 with a couple tea samples. I had received earlier a national park calendar, grand canyon puzzle and KCM month subscription.

Thanks and hope you have a great Christmas.
Rhonda,

Merry Christmas. I'm glad you enjoyed the items I picked out. One of the months in the calendar is exactly where I live (the one with Saguaros). And the grand canyon north rim is really spectacular, I hope you enjoy putting the puzzle together.

Did you ever get the KCM subscription worked out? I'm sorry to have read there were issues, I didn't want to respond until you got everything though.
Has Kelly responded?
desertMermaid is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-18-18, 02:34 PM  
Rhonda

Quote:
Originally Posted by desertMermaid View Post
Rhonda,

Merry Christmas. I'm glad you enjoyed the items I picked out. One of the months in the calendar is exactly where I live (the one with Saguaros). And the grand canyon north rim is really spectacular, I hope you enjoy putting the puzzle together.

Did you ever get the KCM subscription worked out? I'm sorry to have read there were issues, I didn't want to respond until you got everything though.
Has Kelly responded?
I had to go to the vendor and you get a link every time to log in, which I think is crazy. It isn't like other sites where you have a user name and passwork, this one is you put your email address in and then you look for the link in your email and click the link. A bit crazy and for this reason I haven't had a lot of usage of the site. The vendor did change my email to home but even then at 4am I just want a workout not have to login and such. I do appreciate the gift and plan on getting to view it more next week when I am on break from work and have more time to play around.
Rhonda is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-18-18, 05:21 PM  
lorajc

Smile

Okay.....I decided to open my package! I couldn't wait until Christmas!

I'm so excited to see that lovely Cookie sent me a thoughtful Package with
the Ballet Fitness DVD with Nicky McGinty DVD that I had on my list. I took dance for 10 years as a child/pre-teen and I loved ballet. I want to get back to adding it into my workouts as it is more gentle than other types of workouts, takes me back in time, I LOVE to dance and it is really good for you! So a huge thank you for this.

I also got some bellydance dvds. I had that I love bellydance on my post. I got Jilliana Instructional 1 & 2. This will be good for me to brush up on my basics! Thanks much.

Then there is a surprise....and I love surprises!! A Pound Rockin' Workout with drumsticks and gloves included. They are jumping on the cover with the drumsticks in hand. I have no idea what to expect. I'll have to do this on my Rebounder! Interesting!!

Also, some Burt's Bee's Honey Almond Hand Creme which my hands desperately need!! I have it out already and have scooped a bunch out!! Thanks so much for everything Cookie!!

I appreciate everything and look forward to doing them!! Merry Christmas to you and your Family!
lorajc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-18-18, 08:16 PM  
desertMermaid

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rhonda View Post
I had to go to the vendor and you get a link every time to log in, which I think is crazy. It isn't like other sites where you have a user name and passwork, this one is you put your email address in and then you look for the link in your email and click the link. A bit crazy and for this reason I haven't had a lot of usage of the site. The vendor did change my email to home but even then at 4am I just want a workout not have to login and such. I do appreciate the gift and plan on getting to view it more next week when I am on break from work and have more time to play around.
A link every time? Ugh that is strange. Enjoy your break from work and your new workouts.
Old 12-18-18, 08:23 PM  
desertMermaid

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sidlynn View Post
desertMermaid -

I'm so glad you enjoyed the goodies! Trust me, when flat rate shipping is on the line, it's all fitting in the box!

You were fun to shop for and I couldn't believe it when I came across the VW cookbook and then that apron - had to stick with a theme! And one, I feel, can never go wrong with fuzzy socks and chocolate.

Have a very happy holiday season - so glad I hit the mark and brightened your day.
You certainly did hit the mark. DH has picked out the first cheesecake I am to make from the book, it’s triple chocolate or something. So yes we are big fans of chocolate. I’ve already used my apron and picked out a recipe to make from the VW cookbook ... pasties an English pastry pocket filled with meat. I look forward to doing trying the DVDs next week. I feel spoiled.
Old 12-19-18, 11:19 AM  
sherry7899

Quote:
Originally Posted by lorajc View Post
Okay.....I decided to open my package! I couldn't wait until Christmas!

I'm so excited to see that lovely Cookie sent me a thoughtful Package with
the Ballet Fitness DVD with Nicky McGinty DVD that I had on my list. I took dance for 10 years as a child/pre-teen and I loved ballet. I want to get back to adding it into my workouts as it is more gentle than other types of workouts, takes me back in time, I LOVE to dance and it is really good for you! So a huge thank you for this.

I also got some bellydance dvds. I had that I love bellydance on my post. I got Jilliana Instructional 1 & 2. This will be good for me to brush up on my basics! Thanks much.

Then there is a surprise....and I love surprises!! A Pound Rockin' Workout with drumsticks and gloves included. They are jumping on the cover with the drumsticks in hand. I have no idea what to expect. I'll have to do this on my Rebounder! Interesting!!

Also, some Burt's Bee's Honey Almond Hand Creme which my hands desperately need!! I have it out already and have scooped a bunch out!! Thanks so much for everything Cookie!!

I appreciate everything and look forward to doing them!! Merry Christmas to you and your Family!

Lora, I have not heard of that hand cream. It sounds lovely! I am going to look for it.

The cat in my avatar is my sweetheart named Bonkers
sherry7899 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-20-18, 11:07 AM  
Sidlynn

Thank you, Santa from MO!! I opened my box last night and was so very amused and excited by the llama and alpaca puns (just my kind of humor, too!) and all of the cute goodies. I received 2 great llama mugs, one normal sized and the other fairly XL, llama socks, and an adorable and soooo soft stuffed llama. My DVD presents were 2 by Cathe - one that had Rhythmic Step, Interval Max, and Maximum Intensity Cardio and another with Step, Jump & Pump and Step Blast.

Also, a shout out to Sherry who sent me 4 workouts a few weeks ago, playing her usual and wonderful elf role. I received a Jessica Smith DVD with 10 min workouts, 2 Cathe VHS tapes and a VHS tape with two guys, Jeff and Scott, which should be fun (sooo sidetracked right now!).

Thanks to both of you for helping to make the holiday season brighter - it's so much appreciated. This exchange is always so much fun and is so rewarding in many ways.

Happy holidays!

Edited to add that a card I received on Christmas Eve revealed my Santa to be Gibbee - thank you so much for the llovely llama and alpaca themed goodies and the additional card sent with the Christmas card. Everything was much appreciated - hope you had a great Christmas!

"This is good for us!" ~Gilad
Sidlynn is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
2018 holiday thank you