Video Fitness Forum  

Go Back   Video Fitness Forum > Video Fitness Reader Forum > General Discussion
Register Support VF Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 12-10-18, 08:59 PM  
desertMermaid

I just wanted to let Santa know I got the package today. I haven’t opened it, but it sure seems heavy. Thanks so much in advance.
desertMermaid is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-11-18, 06:07 AM  
cjh
VF Supporter

To Pam:
To my Christmas-Giving Secret Santa, what a wonderful surprise. I’m not sure that this message will tell the tale of just how surprised, grateful, happy, and fun I had at opening ALL THOSE PRESENTS. My gifts consisted of 4-Gilad’s X-4 Celebrate newest DVDs. I am going to do Burn it Off this morning. A Christmas Coloring book volume 2 with crayons (my husband thinks it’s his now..lol), the book Secret Santa by Sabrina James, Lenox Cookie Press of Frosty the Snowman (so cute), a book of postcards ‘Winter Dreams’ by Hanna Karlzon, a beautiful homemade knitted scarf and tree ornament of a cute little snowman, candy, lip-gloss, lipstick in truly my favorite color (amazing how that happened) and candy canes. I don’t know how to say ‘Thank-You’ enough via this text, but PLEASE know your gift was the best. Happy Holidays from my state to your state Pam. Sincerely cjh.
cjh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-11-18, 09:32 AM  
Pat58
VF Supporter

Dear lreidgreen, I received my package last night! Can I tell you just how delighted I am to discover you are my Santa, after I was your Hanukkah Santa last year?

I'd had a bad night with insomnia, a totally crappy day yesterday, and coming home to your package caused my first smile in 24 hours. Thank you so much and I haven't even opened it yet. I don't know how long I'll last .... the suspense is killing me!!
Pat58 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-11-18, 09:34 AM  
Pat58
VF Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cookie View Post
Got my gifts today! OMG!

amazing dark chocolate
Gloves
A ball for barre workouts
Essentrics barre workout
Barre 3 ballet fit
And Barre 3 studio shape

Thank you so so much, Pat58!!!!
I'm so happy you like it Cookie. I enjoyed putting it together for you. I am pretty peeved at Essentrics though - please reach out if there is any problem at all with your DVD and I'll get it straightened out.
Pat58 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-11-18, 01:00 PM  
Pam61
VF Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by cjh View Post
To Pam:
To my Christmas-Giving Secret Santa, what a wonderful surprise. I’m not sure that this message will tell the tale of just how surprised, grateful, happy, and fun I had at opening ALL THOSE PRESENTS. My gifts consisted of 4-Gilad’s X-4 Celebrate newest DVDs. I am going to do Burn it Off this morning. A Christmas Coloring book volume 2 with crayons (my husband thinks it’s his now..lol), the book Secret Santa by Sabrina James, Lenox Cookie Press of Frosty the Snowman (so cute), a book of postcards ‘Winter Dreams’ by Hanna Karlzon, a beautiful homemade knitted scarf and tree ornament of a cute little snowman, candy, lip-gloss, lipstick in truly my favorite color (amazing how that happened) and candy canes. I don’t know how to say ‘Thank-You’ enough via this text, but PLEASE know your gift was the best. Happy Holidays from my state to your state Pam. Sincerely cjh.
Glad everything got to you, and I was hoping you would post before I left on my trip tomorrow! ;-) Have a wonderful Christmas Holiday and enjoy the goodies! Hope the crocheted scarf will keep you a bit warmer this time of year!

April Focus:
Linda Stejskal Wooldridge (Barlates)
Dean Pohlman (Man Flow Yoga) April 8th Everyday Yoga Four Week Challenge
Jessica Smith Cardio Walks/Pilates Fusion
Lee Holden Qi Gong 30 Day Challenge
Pam61 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-11-18, 01:04 PM  
Pam61
VF Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rhonda View Post
Pam ,
Your very welcomed and hope you enjoy everything. I put one of those calendars on my wish list as I really like the couple of sayings I seen and having no year on it was perfect so it can be used over and over.

Enjoy and Merry Christmas to you and your family
Rhonda
Rhonda, I did Alanna's Element Beginner Yoga (Foundations practice) and it was just perfect for me today! I think I'll probably use this one quite a bit (and I have lots of yoga.)

Thank you again! And, may you have a wonderful and blessed Holiday!

April Focus:
Linda Stejskal Wooldridge (Barlates)
Dean Pohlman (Man Flow Yoga) April 8th Everyday Yoga Four Week Challenge
Jessica Smith Cardio Walks/Pilates Fusion
Lee Holden Qi Gong 30 Day Challenge
Pam61 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-11-18, 03:13 PM  
KateTT
VF Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Katri View Post
Kate, you're very welcome! I had meant to include a note revealing my identity, but I must have forgotten. I am so happy that you are excited about the gifts, and I hope you enjoy the rotation and the chocolates!

I have only used the Buffet-serum so far, and I’m very excited about trying the other ones. I have normal skin that gets a little dry during winter, and when I started using the Buffet, I had a small, dry patch on my cheek that is now gone. My face feels really soft allover, so I think I'm now ready to start using the retinoid emulsion.

Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays!
Oh thank you again Katri! Oh how fun to have gotten gifts from Finland! We actually have a very large population of "Finlanders" in Minnesota. So very happy to "meet" you! I am loving everything and trying not to eat all the chocolate at once.

Merry Christmas to you. Hyvää joulua! (hope I got that right)

When your body screams, tell it to shut up! Body Pump

"Where I am today is where my mind put me. Where I'll be tomorrow is where my mind put me." - Billy Blanks

I'm a SHOCKING GRADUATE of STS!!!! Feb - May '09!
I did it again! I'm a SHOCKING GRADUATE of STS!!!! Feb - May 2018!
Beachbody On Demand 80 Day Obsession - Full Rotation June - September 2018
Third time's a charm! I'm a SHOCKING GRADUATE of STS!!!! July-Oct 2020!
KateTT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-11-18, 07:10 PM  
dutchgirl
VF Supporter

I'm beyond excited!

I came home today to find a package from KateTT waiting for me. As I have no restraint whatsoever I tore right in the moment I put my things down.

To say Kate was generous would be an understatement. I feel positively spoiled!

I received...
- 4 wonderful Christmas ornaments. A gnome, 2 Minnesota shaped ornaments where one has a really cool geode in the center, and an adorable cat ornament because I love all things cats!
- 6 different flavored hot chocolate packets
- 3 tins of Republic of Tea tea in holiday flavors
- a beautiful, large sized mug with the Minnesota state flower painted on it
- a hand pampering set with scrubs and lotions for my baby
- a cookbook 'License to Cook Minnesota Style'

And a wonderful card revealing Kate to me.

But wait! There was more. Kate had two DVDS that had been on my wish list for a while sent to me. I'm excited to try them both!

Thank you, Kate, so much for such thoughtful gifts! This year has been a challenging one and to be pampered by you is a real treat. Words can't adequately express my gratitude.

Fitness happens one choice at a time - Michelle Dozois

The truth is, my body, whether I love it or not, is the vessel that houses my soul. And for that, it should be honored - Theresa Ruth Howard
dutchgirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-11-18, 08:59 PM  
Sidlynn

My package arrived! I'm sure I'll open it before too long, just wanted my Santa to know it's safe!

"This is good for us!" ~Gilad
Sidlynn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-11-18, 09:13 PM  
desertMermaid

Sidlynn,
You are amazing. Thank you so much for everything. You have truly spoiled me and gone way above and beyond. I couldn’t resist opening my present today. First the box was heavy! I knew it was packed with treats and goodies. Then I opened it and was amazed by all the wrapped presents. How did you get them all in there?

Everything you picked is amazing. I tried to open only one thing but could stop my self! Thank you for everything!

I have been sitting looking at the cheesecake recipe book (really wanted that), and the vw cookbook. I didn’t even know that existed. I love them both! The n theres the glam apron with air stream!!!! OMG adorable! The Rudolph multi-color pen and notebook (i love multi-color pens) . The calanetics DVD and stretch DVD. But you didn’t stop there. The cozy socks, the chocolates, holiday kitchen towels, the lovely card... phew tired opening it all. Lol. Thank you, thank you, thank you. You were so thoughtful and generous. From the bottom of my heart thank you so much. Merry Christmas to you and yours.
desertMermaid is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
2018 holiday thank you