Video Fitness Forum  

Go Back   Video Fitness Forum > Video Fitness Reader Forum > Challenges and Check-ins
Register Support VF Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 12-29-22, 03:06 PM  
AnMrsDe

Arrow Just the Workouts ~~JANUARY, 2023~~*Everyone is Welcome!*

January, 2023

Come and be accountable for the new year!! We'd like to see all of our MIA's back this month!!! Yay!! Great to see so many of our MIA's back!!!

1 - I started off 2023 with a traditional Yvette Bachmann workout: Yvette Fit #220 (60 Min. BOSU/Boxing/Bicep Bonus Workout). You will need to eat your Wheaties for this one! Non-stop boxing, BOSU moves, burpees, etc. and wearing my 2# wrist weights for all, my arms are feeling it! At halfway, I thought maybe Yvette forgot to give us a water break(!) but finally did at the 49 min. mark! She adds some bicep work at the end balancing on the BOSU - wow, a great core challenge! In fact, the whole workout was core focused with lots of balancing on the BOSU. Favorited for a high energy, FUN workout day!! I always love her variety!! I finished up with Mady Morrison's new (15 Min. Yoga Stretch for Stress and Anxiety Relief) which was great to stretch everything out! 595 cal burn. Wishing everyone a HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!
2 - Yvette (w/u); T&D Shred Day 11 (30 Min. Chest & Tricep Workout with DB's); Shred Day 4 (25 Min. EXTREME Abs & Core Workout); Mady (15 Min. Yoga Stretch for Stress & Anxiety Relief) I had on my rotation to complete a "Brutal" Shoulder workout after the Ch & Tri workout....that totally changed!! My arms were so fried I could hardly finish Day 11 workout as is with my 2# wrist weights along with 12's & 15's and with the 16 averaged reps, let's just say I was ready to be done!! Loved it though. I took my wrist weights off for the ab workout...nothing overly taxing for this workout but the length with the :10 rests during exercises is probably why it's titled "extreme". Adding more core work from yesterday maybe wasn't the best idea...Love Mady's stretch!! There is a few too many forward bends for my liking but easy to change up if need be; I add in bridge since I need to do that everyday for my lower back. Stretches are held :45 which is a nice change from usually :30. T2B, I was waiting to see if anyone would start the "most used instructors" thread but went ahead and did it anyway, LOL! Yes, you know me well!!
3 - KCM Cardio Fit (Cardio Hi/Low, No DB's =19 min.); Raw Bonus =29 min.); Travis Yoga Short & Sweet #1 Loved (another of my) premixes!! I used my 2# wrist weights and this one is super fun being a little shorter than the "all cardio" premix + Raw Bonus I've done previously. Using my headphones for Travis' practice was awesome...and I did it w/o music this time...what a difference! Not sure which way I prefer? I think with music.
4 - Yvette (w/u); Heather Robertson Leg Day Strength & Power HR12WEEK3.0/DAY 2; Glute Activation Circuit repeated again as a finisher, sans w/u & stretch =48 min., Mady (Stretches For Lower Back Pain Relief (SFLBPR) Wow, a fantastic lower body workout from Heather!! She starts off with a 7 min. Glute Activation sequence using a fabric band above her knees to really fatigue the lower body. Then 2 weighted lower body exercises repeated 3x with a cardio move working the legs. Same thing for 2 more rounds w/ different wtd. exercises. But instead of cooling down after that, I thought I'd complete the Glute Activation Circuit again using my fabric band as well as my heavy FW band around my ankles. Now that cooked them good!!! Instead of the donkey kicks, I replaced with clams, inner thigh lifts, and on stomach, leg lift pulses....those were tough with both bands! I used 20's, 25's, & 32.50#...Heather uses 25's & a 40# DB!!! When did she get so strong?? I definitely am feeling it now, so I think my poundages were plenty effective, LOL, especially with all the brutal band work!!
5 - Yvette (w/u); T&D (10 Min. Cardio HiiT/No Equip., No Repeat, No Rest); Heather Robertson (HR12WEEK 1.0 Week 2 Day 2/No Repeat HiiT workout + Abs -sans w/u & c/d =20 Min.); Julia.Reppel (12 Min. Daily Mobility Routine For All Levels..) Dan's workout was a short, to the point cardio/ab workout and was over before I knew it! Heather's was the same way...cardio with abs but 3/4 of the way done, she uses weights (which I didn't realize), so I grabbed my wrist weights quick. These were good to ease my LB DOMS from yesterday - my hamstrings are screaming at me - gotta be from that band work!! ;0) So I came across Julia's site and found this Mobility workout which includes several exercises that Cathe includes in her P30 Mobility. Sometimes I held the stretches longer than Julia (i.e. Mobility Squat for :45 duration, with no forward fold; Scorpion, etc) but thought it was pretty good for a 12 min. session that includes a lot. I especially like how she focuses on shoulders more [I'm more vigilant now with Cathe's shoulder injury] so I need to do this one regularly if I don't find one I like better.
6 - Yvette (w/u); T&D Shred II Day 31 (30 Min. SUPERSET Full Body Workout with DB's =37 min.); Michelle Briehler (30 Min. BW Full Body HiiT workout/No Repeat, All Levels); Mady's (BPR) Dan's workout is similar to a PHA workout that I knew I liked. I did stay pretty light today...10's, 12's, 15's, & 20's. Instead of the RDL's et al. as a finisher, I did 3 sets of 12 of pulldowns with 56.50# and one set of 24 pulldowns with 44# with diff hand placements to work UB a little more. I like how this workout is a TB strength "maintenance" workout. Michelle's was a great add-on finisher. She doesn't use any wts, but I used my 8's on a few exercises and kept everything low impact with strength, cardio, and ab work working every muscle group. Filmed in a gym with Michelle solo and at a couple points, a guy plops down within camera range and starts stretching! Bet he didn't know he made YT fame! LOL!
7 - Yvette Fit #110 Running/Walking Treadmill Workout =43 min.); Yoga30For30 Travis (Even Flow) This Yvette TM 3.10 mile workout is fun and she makes it sail by. The format is 2 min. running/2 min. walking intervals; 1 min. running/1 min. walking intervals; incline walking intervals til the end. I made the speeds work for me, keeping inclines no higher than 3...don't want to jinx my knee happiness. Even Flow always makes me feel really good when done. It's been a long week of workouts----ready for that rest day! ETA: Well, no wonder I'm so ready for a rest day...my last one was 12/18!!! How did that happen?? And in December??
8 - Rest Day

9 - Cathe Live #384 (Arms, Legs, Core & More =59 min.); Julia.Reppel (12 Min. Daily Mobility Routine - DMR); Mady's (BPR) I loved this Live!!! So much variety in this using the stability ball etc., and all the different rep counts --- great for keeping the body guessing! Loved all the weight work using the fabric band above knees - esp. the sumos/forward lunges dropping/picking up the DB's!! I could go heavier than Cathe on all exercises except the overhead tri's and the stability ball shoulder work. Love the classes that contain no cardio and still provide that great calorie burn! LOVE and so glad I purchased this one!!
10- Julia.Reppel (10 Min. Hip Mobility Routine); J.R.(10 Min. Shoulder & Thoracic Spine Mobility); 1 Mile Walk to store; 15 Min. Yard Work Early hair appt./Wow, soooo nice outside!!
11- Yvette Fit #37 (60 Min. Heavy Weight Circuits); Julia.Reppel (12 Min. DMR); Mady (BPR) Wow, I totally missed this gem!!! So SWEATY with heavy weights interspersed with cardio, sometimes using stab. ball for cardio/core, weight work, and gliders. And unusual for Yvette, she works the total body instead of just a few body parts. Tough stuff! I would love to see another class like this one!!!
12- Yvette (w/u); Michelle Briehler (Day 3, Stronger Together Tabata Cardio HiiT =26 min.); Julia.Reppel (25 Min. Full Body Mobility Workout/Circuit Training/Follow Along/No Equipment); JR (12 Min. Morning Mobility/Slow Full Body /Beginner Friendly/Follow Along w/ Music); Mady's (BPR) I loved Michelle's workout - (for a tabata, this one rocked!). Toward the end, she goes to the floor for core work but I loved the standing cardio moves which kept up my HR. Ends with a nice, long stretch. I really liked Julia's 12 min. Morning Mobility stretch, as it is filmed outside in a rainforest with rainforest sounds. Liked it moreso than her 25 min. stretch but did like the Ape Walks though!
13- Julia.Reppel (12 Min. DMR) This is all I had time for...watching babies in morning and visiting mom in afternoon. Great start to the day. So far, this is my fav stretch of hers.
14- Yvette Fit #223 (65 Min. Step Boxing Combos/Light Weights); Julia.Reppel (Day 12 #OER -20 min. Low Intensity & Low Impact Mobility Workout); Mady (15 Min. Yoga Stretch For Stress & Anxiety) I was going to do a heavier weight workout today but Yvette just added this class and it looked like so much fun and it WAS!! Of course, it's one of my favorite formats - boxing combos with weight circuits (I wore 2# wrist weights and held 2# DB's for non-weight work); 5#'s (7#'s) & 8#'s (10#'s) working shoulders & biceps mostly and with all the reps, they really added up! I had 1 riser on my step (Y uses 2) and was worked well (had to drop the 2# weights during the last horizontal step segment as they were fried!) Loved it for a high rep/low weight workout!!! Great cal burn too. Julia's stretch was ok - lots of repetition and 'up/down and all around...then repeat on other side' exercises! You do each exercise for :45/:15 and was more of a flowy stretch. I'm very pleased with how much mobility work I got in this week!
15- Rest Day

16- Yvette (w/u); T&D Shred II Day 13 (30 Min. Slow & Controlled DB Arm Workout-Bi's/Tri's/Shoulders =36 min.); Michelle Briehler STRONGER TOGETHER Day 8 (Chest & Back Supersets =26 min. sans w/u); Julia.Reppel (10 Min. Shoulders Mobility Routine...); Mady (BPR) I love Dan's workout - with the slower controlled pace, the burn is real! Hard to go super heavy but always such a great workout. Thought I'd try Michelle's new workout...this one seemed a bit "helter skelter" to me...grabbing the correct poundages and getting into position but she does say to pause it if needed. I used my inclined step vs. putting a ball behind my back. The second half seemed more rushed to me. A couple of the moves for back seemed a little iffy for my lower back (lunge with rear delt lifts, for one, and feeling it now). A pretty good workout but one I won't pick often without modifying some of the moves. Stretched it out with Julia which was good for shoulder ROM. I think I'm finally 'getting' the scapula push-ups...I need to remember not to go up into 'cat' like I want to..took me several tries the past week. Mady gave me some LB pain relief...one I can always count on! I was 2 min. shy of being in the FB zone for an hour today!!
17- Five Parks Yoga (Morning Wake Up & Rise Yoga Class in Bed) Busy day watching babies/visiting Mom. My lower back also needed a rest.
18- Yvette (w/u); Heather Robertson (Low Impact Workout/Strength & Cardio =37 min.); Mady's (BPR); 1.5 Hours Yard Work Heather's class was a good metabolic workout with no jumping. Two Rounds of 5 exercises in 3 weighted circuits which kept up my HR pretty well...I was taking things lighter for my lower back tweakiness, so all I added on was Mady's stretch and yard work. I thought about going for a walk, but the yard work was 'in my face' and needed attention! (No time to do both). Got it done before the rain.
19- Cathe Live #352 (Metabolic Weights & Loops =56 min.); Julia.Reppel (15 Min. Slow Mobility Flow -Jan 15, '23); Julia.Reppel (12 Min. Morning Mobility (the rainforest one); Julia.Reppel (10 Min. Shoulder & Thoracic Spine Mobility) Love this Cathe class - mostly total body is worked but not much chest, so it worked out that I did chest on Monday! I matched Cathe's weights mostly but I wore my fabric band above knees and my gray heavy FW band for the FW work - killer! My ROM for the j. jacks wasn't so wide but I kept the FW band taunt and really felt it in my hips! I like all the variety in this one....and Terri and her family are in this class -wow, the young dude done exceptional with his form! (Sometimes better than the class participants!) ;0) Julia's first stretch was new to me and it was eerily similar to Mady's BPR! Hmm, but I loved it and added bridge. Her Shoulder/Thoracic Spine stretch is really a good one with great shoulder and spine focus. Now I'm up to 3 favorites of hers.
20- Mady's (Yoga Stretch For Stress & Anxiety Relief); Julia.Reppel (Day 5 #OER - 25 Min. Sweaty Mobility Workout...) Another busy day. Wow, this Julia mobility was a sweaty one and tougher than some of my regular workouts!
21- 3.67 Mile Walk; Julia.Reppel (25 Min. Hip & Ankle Mobility Workout...); Mady's (BPR) Felt so great to get out for a walk but my nose was getting cold! Another challenging mobility workout of Julia's! I have to work on those Sumo Squats w/ Knee Drop, as they will take practice with my knees to not fall over! Some of Julia's mobility workouts are quite a lot more than just a nice stretch!!
22- Mady’s (Slow Yoga =24 min.); Mady’s (BPR); Michelle Briehler (Stronger Together Day 14 Balance Mobility Yoga Flow =35 min.) Major butt DOMS today from either my walk yesterday or Julia’s crazy mobility workout…probably both!

23- Yvette Fit #225 (70 Min. Step/Boxing/Light Weights & Ankle Weight Bonus); Mady's (15 Min. Yoga Stretch For Stress & Anxiety Relief) Wow, another fantastic sweat session with Yvette!! Instead of the step for the cardio, I used my BOSU and worked great. Wore my 2# wrist weights, 3's (5's), and 5's (7's) and ankle weights for the bonus and got a great workout. Non-stop cardio/weight circuits for the first half - such fun that really kept my HR soaring!! Then the 2nd half, I used my step as a bench for the weight work as Y does and is more tame with core, less cardio but more leg conditioning work. I didn't jump around with the ankle weights on for the short cardio segment but did standing barre-type moves at the end. Loved it for an awesome sweat fest with lots of fun circuits! Burned over 500 calories...Drenched!
24- Julia.Reppel (10 Min. Morning Mobility Routine...); (12 Min. Daily Mobility Routine for All Levels); Day 14 #OER (15 Min. Slow Mobility Flow...)
25- 20 Min. Shovel Max (w/u); Yvette (w/u for total body cut short =9 min.); T&D Shred II Day 41 (30 Min. Compound UB Workout =37 min.); Michelle Briehler (20 Min. Standing Cardio Abs/Waist & Thigh Slimming/Wrist Weights/Ankle Weights/No Jumping); Mady (SFLBPR); 30 min. Shovel Max (more like Scraping Max) I LOVE Dan's workout! An UB complex completing 2 exercises for 10 reps on repeat for 2:30 min. all the way thru till the finisher, so TONS of reps!! I went on my own pace a few times as Dan goes pretty fast for some. He starts with (fast) chest presses so I was glad for the extra w/u's today. The sequence is Chest, Back, Abs/Core, Shoulders, Biceps/Triceps; Chest, Back, Abs/Core, Shoulders, Biceps/Triceps with a Finisher of Push Presses, Snatches, DB p/u's for 5 reps each on repeat. The arms are fatigued right from the start and the workout is quite an upper body fryer! Love the format with the core work providing a break from the weight work. I really liked Michelle's workout too - all standing wearing wrist weights and ankle weights for an awesome core w/o for total body conditioning with the arm and leg lift variations. There is one spot with a terrible whistling *noise* for 2 min. around the 13 min. mark and reminded me of Dan's awful whistling *noise*!! But thankfully it was over quickly. Great core workout when you don't want to take it to the mat. Mady's stretch felt great to end it./We got around 4-5" of snow...first measurable snow of the season---unreal for the end of January!!
26- 45 min. Shovel Max (w/u); Yvette (w/u); T&D Shred II Day 25 (30 Min. High Volume Glutes & Hamstrings); Day 29 (5 Min. Intense Core Workout (Ab Slider w/o); YT (30 Min. Gentle Yoga "Slow Flow" with Travis =35 min.) I had to do all the shoveling today as DH's back isn't great and not enough to snowblow. More icy layers underneath...it got cold overnight! I love Dan's workout as it really gets in those glutes and hamstrings so well with all those reps! Weighted LB work, then some BW work with lots of hip thrusts and 1 1/2 pulses. Went as heavy as I could...my wrists are complaining lately from the shoveling! The core workout is super short but really is brutal using the gliders for each move. I really enjoyed Travis' class as it was a nice, calming flow while very refreshing to move at a slower pace and provided a great stress release for me. Instead of the breathing exercises, I started the floor stretching earlier with IT band stretches and Happy Baby, as my lower body/back really was craving some good lying stretches. Nice spinal twists at the end. Felt great to practice with Travis again.
27- Mady (BPR); Julia.Reppel (10 Min. Mobility Flow, Start Your Day Right/Daily Full Body Routine/No Equipment-Apr 4, '22); Julia (15 Min. Morning Mobility Routine/Inter/Adv/Full Body...6/27/22) Julia's 10 Min. Mobility workout was good w/ the focus on hips and filmed outside. Her 15 min. one was good with lots of ankle focus, sitting on ankles for several stretches.
28- Yvette Fit #207 (30 Min. TM/Jumprope/Weights/Circuits =1.5 miles); Cathe ICE R'mS'm (Blizzard Blast; Muscle Meltdown/Triceps-3 sets); Mady (Fix Your Posture & Reduce Back Pain...); Mady (15 Min. Leg Stretch/Flexibility Routine for Hamstrings, Butt & Hips); IT Band & Spinal Twists Yvette's TM class sailed by and has a great cardio focus. I wore my headphones (1 off ear so I could still hear my music and her cues!); instead of weighted bicep work & core, I did weighted tricep work (10's/12's/15's) still needing extra tricep focus this week). Added on Cathe's Tricep Muscle Meltdown and got a great tricep burn...didn't think I could do those last set of lying triceps but managed to eek them out. Felt great to get in some extra (butt-kickin') cardio/tricep work today!
29- Rest Day

30- Yvette (w/u); Michelle Briehler STRONGER TOGETHER Day 5 (Brutal Lower Body METCON Workout =46 min.); Yvette Fit #226 (30 Min., Non Jumping Low Impact Cardio Workout =23 min. sans w/u); Mady (SFLBPR) Michelle's workout is, indeed, BRUTAL! Wow, I'd say this one is in her top 5 hardest workouts on YT. My HR was up for almost the whole workout, and I used an array of weights...10's, 12's, 15's, 20's, 25's, 30, & a 25# KB! She firsts exhausts the lower body with the fabric band segment as a w/u, then 3 circuits with 4 moves repeated 3x with DB's & 1 BW cardio working lower body. That 'Squat Rack Weight & Press' really got my HR up there and I wasn't even going that heavy. I used a BB plate (backed up to a heavy weight) in place of the yoga block for the lunges. I never do forward lunges with weighted static shoulder presses...not going to happen. I kept my DB's at my sides. Her mic malfunctions during the stretch but is easy to follow along. She works every muscle in the lower body and combines them with an upper body move most times, so this is a great metabolic workout. I added on Yvette's (more low intermediate) cardio workout using my 2# wrist weights so it was more of a total body day with all the arm movements! This class is lower impact (easy to ramp up if you wish) but I just wanted a good steady state cardio following Michelle's workout (too tired to ramp it up, LOL!). This one has a fun music soundtrack and is really a good light day or add-on workout but I did have to count and add on that last rep on the 'other side' occasionally as she sometimes has uneven reps in this one which was more noticeable. I love how she is including more workouts out of her normal realm to please so many of us. I also suggested she include a mobility stretch to add to her library (again!)...I wish she would since mobility is so important anymore to stay injury free. 622 cal burn (373 for Michelle's w/o alone and the total cal burn was mostly due, I'm sure, to the metabolic afterburn effect...I know I wouldn't burn 200+ cal for Yvette's class normally).
31- Julia.Reppel (20 Min. Full Body Mobility Workout-5/2/22); Mady (10 Min. Morning Stretch For Every Day...); Yvette Fit #221 (40 Min. TM Intervals Workout); Five Parks Yoga (Sunny Day Yoga Flow - 60 Min. Yoga Class) I did the mobility workouts early, then Yvette/yoga later in the day. Yvette's TM class were longer intervals which was nice and it sailed by. I loved Erin's class - since it was sunny here (finally!) but really cold, I wanted a practice in a great setting and it definitely was! Filmed in Costa Rica by a pool and she is teaching a class. Standing postures, great flow, a core segment, then mat stretching. I really enjoyed this one!
AnMrsDe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-29-22, 03:11 PM  
Luv2WO

Hoping for a GOOD year!

1. Barre3 15 min Signature with Natalie 12/26, PBL HEAT Ankle Weight Glutes, Lindywell Full Body Flow
2. Barre3 30 Min Signature with CJ 1/2, TBL Time Crunch workout
3. Lindywell Resilience and Inner Strength workout, BB Hip and Thigh workout, Classic Inner Thigh, Bridal Posture
4. Barre3 30 min Signature with Kelly 1/2, TBL Lower Body Burn
5. Lindywell Full Body Vitality, Barre3 15 min Signature with Trisha, 15 min Stretch with Dana
6. Barre3 Flow with Brandi
7. Essentrics Live with Gail 1/4
8. Essentrics Live with Gail 1 hour, PBL HEAT Stretch with Band
9. Essentrics Posture workout with Amanda, PBL Heat Magic Circle Upper Body, Everyday Essentials the Clam
10. Essentrics 30's Class with Lauren, PBL Heat Ab Magic Circle, BB Mat Stretch
11. Essentrics Live 30's Class with Amanda, Ballet Beautiful Arms, Standing and Stretch from Total Body dvd
12. Ballet Beautiful Total Body workout
13. Ballet Beautiful Bikini Workout: Ballet Booty
14. Barre3 Studio Shape
15. Ballet Beautiful Total Body Workout (no bridge), Daily Dance Stretch
16. Barre3 Ballet Body Blast (40 min), BB Outer Thigh Lengthener and Inner Thigh Strengthener
17. Ballet Beautiful Livestream Abs and Booty with Kara (1/10), Daily Dance Stretch
18. BB Livestream Ballerina Arms and Legs with Kara (1/12), Skyline Toning, Hip Stretch
19. Essentrics Live Workshop with Amanda, Essentrics 30's Class - Posture and Energy Boost with Lauren
20. Ballet Beautiful Supermodel Thigh Mix, Supermodel Ab Blast, Seated Posture Toning
21. Lindywell Total Body Toning Circuit
22. Barre3 45 Minute Signature with Natalie (1/9)
23. Barre3 30 min Signature with Michele (1/9), Lindywell 15 Min Mind Body Reset
24. Lindywell Wake Up Happy Pilates, Essentrics Butt Toning with Meg
25. Barre3 30 min Signature with Lisa 1/16, Lindywell Gentle Recovery Day Workout
26. Ballet Beautiful Holiday Mat Blast Livestream with Mary Helen, PBL Restorative Stretch
27. PBL Core With More, Strong and Slender Leg Workout
28. Barre3 60 Minutes with Lisa (12/26)
29. Barre3 Flow with Dana (1/9)
30. Barre3 30 min Signature with Michele (1/30), PBL Central Park Stretch
31. Lindywell Full-body Ball Routine, Essentrics 10 min Leg Toning with Amanda, Quad Stretch with Amanda
Luv2WO is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-29-22, 03:31 PM  
txhsmom
VF Supporter

2023!

1 Silver & Fit - Intermediate Cardio with Madeleine 12/28/22 - 30 minutes; Ballet Based Movement - Bite Size Program - Day 1 - 5 minutes & Christmas Special 2022 - 20 minutes

2 Jessica Valant Pilates - Pilates for Women Over 60 - 30 minutes; Ballet Based Movement - Bite Size Program - Day 2 - 8 minutes
3 Jessica Valant Pilates - Full Body Resistance Band Workout - 30 minutes
4 Outdoor Walk - 35 minutes
5 Jessica Valant Pilates - Indoor Walking Workout - 16 minutes & Total Body Pilates Workout Part 2 - Legs & Stretch - 12 minutes
6 Outdoor Walk - 35 minutes; Jessica Valant Pilates - Gentle Hip Stretches - 10 minutes
7 Jessica Valant Pilates - Full Body Beginner Pilates Workout - 20 minutes
8 Trifecta Pilates - Nourish to Restore - 45 minutes

9 Outdoor Walk - 30 minutes; Jessica Valant Pilates - Lower Body Beginner Weights Part One - 15 minutes
10 No workout - home late
11 Jessica Valant Pilates - Upper Body Beginner Weights Part One - 20 minutes
12 No workout - home late
13 Outdoor Walk - 30 minutes; Jessica Valant Pilates - Full Body Stretch and Release - 15 minutes
14 Outdoor Walk - 45 minutes
15 Jessica Valant Pilates - Standing Pilates Workout - 30 minutes

16 Improved Health - Low Impact Cardio & Strength - Part One Lower Body - 35 minutes
17 Improved Health - Beginner HIIT Workout - 25 minutes
18 Fab & Fit Over Forty with Rhoda - January 2023 Program - Day 1 - 30 minutes
19 Be Healthy Enough - Standing Pilates - 30 minutes
20 Be Healthy Enough - 30 Minute Full Body Strength with Light Weights - 30 minutes
21 Jessica Valant Pilates - 25 Minute Pilates Basics Routine
22 Rest day

23 Be Healthy Enough - Lower Body Burn in Arrowhead - 30 minutes
24 Be Healthy Enough - Upper Body Pyramid - 35 minutes
25 Improved Health - Functional Fitness for Seniors - 20 minutes & 12 Minute Daily Floor Stretch
26 Improved Health - Cardio Kickboxing All-in-One Workout #5 - 42 minutes
27 Improved Health - 10 Minute Workout with Music from the 50's, 60's and 70's - 10 minutes & Day 21 - Leg & Hip Strength - 20 minutes
28 Improved Health - All-in-One Workout #3 - 40 minutes
29 Rest Day

30 Improved Health - Low Impact Cardio & Strength - Part Two Upper Body - 35 minutes
31 Improved Health - Tabata for Beginners - 25 minutes

Carol
txhsmom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-29-22, 03:40 PM  
MathTeacher

I was really sick at the end of 2022. I am trying to build my strength back up little by little.

1 Recumbent Bike
2 Recumbent Bike and Essentrics 8.1
3 Recumbent Bike and Essentrics 8.2
4 Recumbent Bike and Essentrics 8.3
5 Recumbent Bike and Essentrics 8.4
6 Recumbent Bike and Essentrics 8.5

7 Recumbent Bike and Essentrics 8.6
9 Recumbent Bike and Essentrics 8.7
11 Recumbent Bike and Essentrics 8.8
12 Recumbent Bike and Essentrics 8.9
13 Recumbent Bike and Essentrics 8.10

14 Recumbent Bike and Essentrics 8.11
15 Recumbent Bike and Essentrics 8.12
16 Recumbent Bike and Essentrics 8.13
Old 12-29-22, 04:05 PM  
Pat58
VF Supporter

January

1 - YogiBethC's Make Space Meditation; abbreviated PT sequence; walk and meditation at the beach; 3,603 steps.

2 - Kassandra's Winter Yin Yoga for Deep Sleep from A Year of Yoga; GYM for 20 minutes recumbent bike, 10 minutes arc trainer, very light leg presses, seated lat rows and chest presses; 3,900 steps.

3 - Morning meditation; full PT routine; my own yoga stretches; 4,204 steps.

4 - Had a setback with hip injury, just meditation today; 4,382 steps.

5 - Full PT routine; one of Bird's 15 minute bedtime practices; 4,222 steps.

6 - Kassandra 10 Minute Morning Full Body Stretch; 4,535 steps.

7 - Kassandra's 10 Minute Chakra Meditation; 10 Minute Morning Stretch - Energy Boost; GYM for 15 minutes recumbent, leg presses, abductor and adductors, upper body weights; 5,345 steps.

8 - Floor PT; my own yoga stretch; GYM for 15 minutes recumbent, pec deck, rear flyes, standing PT, lat pulldowns, core PT, adductor and abductors, leg presses, dumbbell routine for shoulders; 4,296 steps.

9 - Attended my grandniece's yoga class; 4,146 steps.

10 - Full PT routine plus my own yoga stretches; 4,203 steps.

11 - Some marching breaks at work and 25 hip cleaners; otherwise rest and massage day; 4,626 steps.

12 - 25 hip cleaners; Winsor Pilates Back Workout; Kassandra's new 15 Minute Upper Body Yoga Stretch; 4,017 steps.

13 - Full PT routine; YogiBethC's Yin Yoga with a Blanket; 3,994 steps.

14 - Kassandra's 30 Minute Yin Yoga with Affirmations for Self Love & Healing, plus evening affirmations meditation; 4,017 steps.

15 - GYM for 15 recumbent bike, full body weight machines workout plus dumbbells for bis, tris and shoulders; yoga nidra workshop; 4,318 steps.

16 - Senior Fitness Cardio with Weights Workout; Bird Morning and Night Miracle Yoga; 4,900 steps.

17 - Nothing formal; 4,754 steps.

18 - 15 plies and hip cleaners; almost full PT series; GYM for 15 arc trainer and 45 full body weight machines/dumbbells workout; 5,550 steps.

19 - 20 plies and hip cleaners; full PT routine; my own yoga stretch; 5,448 steps.

20 - Kassandra's 30 Minute Therapeutic Hips & Lower Back Deep Stretch; 4,155 steps.

21 - GYM for 90 minute workout of 15 recumbent bike, 10 arc trainer, and full body machines and dumbbells; Yoga Ranger Restorative Yoga Snack for Immunity Boost; Sarovana Yoga 5 Minute Yoga Nidra while on my inversion table; 5,647 steps.

22 - GYM for 20 minutes recumbent and some weights for areas I didn't work yesterday; Kassandra's 30 Minute Morning Yoga to Feel Great; Jason Stephenson's 5 Minute Heart Chakra Meditation while on inversion table; 4,683 steps.

23 - 20 plies and hip cleaners; Yoga Ranger Restorative Yoga for Burnout; 3,157 steps.

24 - Kassandra morning affirmations; Senior Shape Walking Workout with Weights; some restorative poses for back; 4,923 steps.

25 - Nothing formal; 3,505 steps.

26 - 20 plies and hip cleaners; Ellen's 10 Minute WW Walk; Kassandra's new 15 Minute Gentle Yoga for Flexibility & Stress Reduction; 5,667 steps.

27 - Senior Shape 30 Minute Walking Workout/Dance Cardio; Senior Shape Gentle Yoga Stretch; 6,896 steps.

28 - GYM for 30 minutes recumbent bike, pec flyes and rear flyes, leg press, seated rows and outers; my own yoga poses for stretching; 7,322 steps.

29 - GYM for 20 minutes arc trainer, lat pulldowns, hamstring curls, triceps presses, leg extensions, dumbbell curls, inners, shoulder presses and lateral raises; my own NFL playoffs yin yoga with a bolster; 4,402 steps.

30 - SeniorShape 10 Minute Cardio Warmup; Bird 15 Minute Stress Relief Yoga; 5,688 steps.

31 - An old Body Electric; Kassandra's Yin Yoga Without Props; 4,802 steps.
Pat58 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-29-22, 05:06 PM  
yogapam
VF Supporter

I want to join in!

January:
1.~Cardio: 25 min Body Groove & Neighbourhood walk for 8,500 step total
~Essentrics TV: Alexa’s live, standing only, 30 min
~Foot/calf PT work + MELT foot treatment with a squash ball
~Yoga Mind & Body
~Meditations to Heal Your Life: Acceptance
2.~Cardio: 20 min rebounding & 20 min Body Groove Latin dance, 9,000 steps
~Foot/calf work & MELT foot treatment
~30 min standing Full Body HIIT with weights (growingannanas on YT)
~Yoga with Joelle: SI Joint pain relief
~Make Space meditation
3.~taught Essentrics
~Yin yoga class by the fire - This felt sooooo good!
4.~Taught Essentrics
~Body Groove: 20 min Light & Easy
~Hands Free Yoga (Alo Moves)
~Reading from Meditations to Heal Your Life: Affirmations
5. ~My buddy’s Essentrics class
~Yin Up the Wall (Alo Moves)
~reading from Meditations to Heal Your Life: Authority, I am the author of my life
6.~Long seated & reclined stretch with supported yin poses, finished with figure 4 at the wall & legs up the wall
~Yoga Nidra: Reset (Alo Moves)
7. ~BellyFit: Intuition
~SeniorShape: 23 Minute Upper Body Dumbbells on the Floor
~SeniorShape: 10 Minute Lower Body Legs & Glutes on the Floor
~Sacred Body Yin (Alo Moves) - First 15 min.
~Yoga with Joelle: Yoga for Back & Spine
~Reading from “Meditations to Heal Your Life”: Barriers
8.~Body Groove 25 min
~Foot/calf work + MELT style foot tx
~Training for Balance w/o #2 (YT)
~Classic Hip Openers (Alo Moves)
~Reading from Meditations to Heal Your Life: Beauty
9.~Bellyfit Alchemista: Strength of Vessel
~SeniorShape: Full Body Strength on the Mat with Dumbbells
~Long stretch with supported yin poses
~Guided Meditation: The Practice of Sending & Receiving
10. ~Taught Essentrics
~Yoga Balance & Lunges (Alo Moves)
11.~Taught Essentrics
~Guided Meditation: Presence Through Movement and Gentle Relaxation (Kim Eng)
12.~Taught Essentrics
~Guided meditation: The Power of Insight (Gail Chiarella)
13.~lovely forest hike to a waterfall
~Guided meditation: The Power of Letting Go
14.~Neighbourhood walk
~fitbymik: 20 upper body & ab workout with dumbbells
~foot/calf exercises & stretches
~ Yoga Cool Down (Alo Moves)
15.~Body Groove 25 min
~12 minute Pilates for Balance (YT)
~Full body standing & mat stretch + hip & shoulder focused supported yin poses
~Yoga for Deep Relaxation (Shiva Rea)
16.~Bellyfit Primal Yin - first 25 min
~Body Groove 25 min
~fitbymik: 30 Min Full Body Dumbbell workout
~Standing & mat full body post workout stretch
~Supported Yin poses, QL & hip focus
~35 min Yoga Nidra with Singing Bowls (Sarovara Yoga YT)
17.~my friend’s Essentrics class
~Yin Yoga With a Blanket (with VFer toaster on YT)
18.~taught Essentrics
~neighbourhood walk 7,600 steps
~Somatics level 1 Course: exercise 1
~Somatics exercises for plantar fasciitis
~15 Min Gentle Yoga (Sarovara Yoga YT)
19. ~taught Essentrics
~fitbymik: 20 min Legs & Booty with Dumbbells - I love that DH found this harder than I did.
~foot/calf Somatics & PT routine + MELT style foot treatment with a squash ball
~Outdoor walk, parked the car in one spot and walked from place to place to run my errands. 7,242 steps and counting.
~supported yin poses with my beloved bolsters….side bends, hip openers, chest openers.
20.~Body Groove 20 min
~foot/calf exercises + MELT style foot treatment
~Somatic exercise practice
~10 min Standing Vinyasa Flow (Ashley Freeman on YT)
~Deep Rest Yoga Nidra (Sarovara Yoga YT)
21.~30 Minute No Repeat Standing Dumbbell W/O (Olivia Larson YT)
~15 Minute Standing Yoga Flow (SarahBethYoga YT)
~Somatic foot & calf exercises & stretches + MELT foot treatment
~Somatic Low Back & QL Release (James Knight YT)
22.~Park & beach walk - broke through 10,000 steps
~foot/calf exercises & stretches + MELT foot treatment
~Hands Free Wrist Free Balance Yoga Class (Five Parks Yoga YT)
~Somatic course exercises + Somatic Low Back & QL Release (James Knight YT)
~24 Minute Yoga Nidra for Deep Relaxation (Sarovara Yoga YT)
23~30 Min Standing Dumbbell Arms & Abs (Garage Fitness Girl YT)
~Foot/calf exercises & Stretches + MELT foot treatment
~Hands Free Wrist Free Flow Yoga (Five Parks YT)
~Somatic Low Back & QL Release (James Knight YT)
24~taught Essentrics
~Gentle Somatic Yoga (James Knight YT):
TFL, Piriformis, Low Back, Side Body Release
Hip, Leg, Knee Flexibility
Neck & Shoulder Release
~Yoga Nidra to Calm the Mind (Sarovara Yoga YT)
25~taught Essentrics
~fitbymik: 20 min Leg & Booty W/O with Dumbbells
~Yoga With Joelle: 10 Minute Standing Yoga
26~my friend’s Essentrics class
~SeniorShape: Walk with Weights
~Body Groove 15 min
~Yoga with Kassandra: Hands Free Vinyasa Flow Yoga
~20 Minute QL & Low Back Somatic Release (Gwen’s Twisted Limbs Yoga YT)
27~SeniorShape: Upper Body with Weights on the Floor
~Somatics Daily Practice Class #1
~A Warm Cup of Cozy (Kate Vantucci Yoga YT)
28~1970s Music Walking Workout (Improved Health YT)
~Somatic QL release + two supported yin poses, side sphinx & fish
~Guided meditation: Relax & Release
29 ~1980s Music Walking Workout (Improved Health YT)
~Somatic QL release
~All Hips, No Hands Yoga (YogiBethC YT)- This brings me to Day 40 of my annual sadhana.
30~1980s Music Walking Workout (Improved Health YT)
~Somatic QL release
~All Hips No Hands Yoga - This brings me to Day 40 of my annual sadhana
31~City walk

Now I’m off to Hawaii!
yogapam is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-29-22, 06:21 PM  
Mell

Mell is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-29-22, 07:33 PM  
Helen

Back for the New Year!
Cardio, Weights, Both, Flexibility, Walk, Meditation

January
Sun 1 30min, dog walk 59min, Cathe - Intensity Series - Interval Max 2

Mon 2 60min, dog walk 35min, Cathe - Intensity Series - Cardio & Weights - Timesaver Step Mix
Tue 3 60min, walk with DH & dog
Wed 4 30min, dog walk, morning 30min, dog walk, early evening
Thu 5 30min, dog walk, morning 42min, The Firm - Parts - Tough Tape 15min, Down Dog App - Meditation - Sleep
Fri 6 17min, Cathe - Hardcore Series - Stretch Max - Routine 3 (resistance band) 11min, Debbie - Slim in 6 - Slim & 6 Pack 2.5hr, dog walk
Sat 7 40min, Patrcik - Step Appeal - Workout 1
Sun 8 2hr, dog walk 11min, Cathe - Total Body Stretching - Stretching with the Ball 2

Mon 9 51min, Cathe, XTrain Series - Chest, Back, & Shoulders
Tue 10 30min, dog walk 35min, Cathe - Low Impact Series - Athletic Step - Leg Express Mix (step + legs)
Wed 11 40min, dog walk 59min, Charlotte Williams - Power Dance
Thu 12 27min, Jane Fonda - AM/PM Yoga - Stretch & Mobility PM + Healing & Relaxation PM 46min, Cathe - RWH Series - HIIT Circuit Upper Body
Fri 13 30min, dog walk 44min, Barbara Benagh - Yoga for Stress Relief - Neck, Shoulder, & Back Issues - Tension Headaches 11min, Men's Health - Get Fit in 15min - Six-Pack-Abs 60min, dog walk
Sat 14 24min, PS2 - Kinetic 45min, dog walk
Sun 15 45min, dog walk

Mon 16 30min, dog walk 32min, Tim Senesi - 30 Day Yoga Challenge 2020 - Day 19 Arm Balances 30min, dog walk
Tue 17 45min, dog walk
Wed 18 59min, Cathe - Intensity Series - Pyramid Upper Body 45min, dog walk
Thu 19 20min dog walk - rainy day, but she needed to 'go' 53min, Chalene Johnson - Turbo Fire - Fire 55 EZ
Fri 20 45min, dog walk 50min, Cathe - Cardio Hits - Step Works - Combos 1+2 Mix
Sat 21 43min, Cathe - Strong & Sweaty - PHA Training
Sun 22 nothing
DH gone to the farm for a month.
Mon 23 2.5hr, dog walk 10min, yoga trapeze, general orientation via YouTube
Tue 24 45min, dog walk to the park
Wed 25 45min, dog walk to the beach
Thu 26 45min, dog walk to the park
Fri 27 45min, dog walk to the beach
Sat 28 30min Reps to the Rhythm, first time, needed mild due to heat. 20min, brief dog walk, out, poo, 2 ball tosses & she laid down - HOT
Sun 29 46min, Cathe - Low Impacet Series - Athletic Training - Upper Body Express Mix
New School Year starts, so does STS
Mon 30 50min, Cathe - STS - Meso 1 - Week 1 - Chest, Shoulders & Biceps 15min, Cathe - STS - Extended Stretch
Tue 31 30min, Cathe - Shock Cardio - HIIT - 40 | 20
• Resistance training is critical. 💯

¹ Walk first
² Weights next
³ Cardio for fun
⁴ Add stretch & balance.
Helen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-29-22, 08:04 PM  
donnamp

1 - LWR - January Challenge Day # 1, Caroline Sandry - 30 Days to Flat Abs Pilates Day # 1, Ballet Based Movement - Bite Size Program Day # 1 (You Tube), Jessica Valent - Juicy Spine; dog walk
2 - Short Body Groove to warm-up, Senior Shape w/ Lauren - Strength Training Barre Workout; dog walk, Trifecta Pilates - Align Day # 1
3 - Lively Ladies - 30 Min Brisk Walk (from 1/2/23), Lively Ladies - Daily Stretches for Flexibility; short dog walk, Body Groove Jan 3rd workout, Trifecta Pilates - Align Day # 3
4 - Body Groove - Jan 4th workout, Align Day # 4, outdoor dog walk; Jessica Valent - Full Body Workout w/ Resistance Band
5 - Lively Ladies - Cardio Toning Exercises (from 1/4/23), Daily Stretch & Cooldown; short dog walk, Body Groove 1/5 workout
6 - Body Groove - 1/6 workout; Jessica Valent - Pilates for Women over 60 (floorwork only); dog walk, Standing portion of Pilates for Women Over 60 and Trifecta Pilates - Align Day # 5
7 - Trifecta Pilates - Align Day # 6 - 55 min restorative Pilates
8 - Lively Ladies - from 1/6 and Lively Ladies Stretch Routine, Dog walk
9 - Body Groove - Jan 9th workout, Trifecta Pilates - Align - Pilates Ring Workout, short dog walk
10 - Pahla B - December Weight Loss Series, Day # 2- strength training; Jessica Valent - Beginner Pilates; dog walk
11 - Ellen - Full Body Blast; Jessica Smith - Walk & Talk (from 1/10/23); Body Groove - Yoga Fusion (15 min)
12 - Ellen - Sunrise Stretch; Barre Cardio, Short Dog walk, Yoga w/ Adriene - Center Day # 1
13 - Lively Ladies - from 1/9 - Total Body Strength, Jessica Valent -Stretch and Release, Yoga w/ Adriene - Center Day # 2
14- Rest Day - Travel
15 - Senior Shape with Lauren - New Year Workout - Cardio & Strength w/ Dumbbells, Blessful Body - 8 Min quick routine
16 - Be Healthy Enough - 3-2-1 Workout; Blessful Body - hip mobility and strength
17 - Be Healthy Enough - 40 Min Tabata Cardio, Blessful Body - peaceful stretch, dog walk, ePilates - 21 Day Challenge Day 1
18 - Karen Voight - Ballet Sculpt; dog walk, Lee Holden Challenge Day #1
19 - Karen Voight - Quick & Slim Cardio; Full Body Stretch - Slow Stretch Segment; CS 1210 (Day # 1 of the 50's challenge)
20 - Karen Voight - Core Fusion/Core Essentials, Stephanie Huckabee - PowerFit Cardio Express, Day # 2 of the 50's challenge
21 - Essentrics - Day # 3 of the 50's Challenge, KV - Half & Half Strength
22 - Ellen - Yoga Pump; Jessica - Stride, Stretch and Relax
23 - Jessica Valent - 40 Min Barre Pilates Workout; CS 1305 (standing only), short dog walk, evening stretch
24 - Jane Fonda - Step & Abdominal Workout (step only), Jessica Smith - 15 Min Fat Burning Walk
25 - Essentrics - 50's Challenge Day # 5 (standing only), Jessica Valent - Beginner Weights Upper Body Part 2; Senior Shape w/ Lauren - 30 Min Walking Workout at Home; Bedtime stretch
26 - Jessica Valent - Half & Half Tabata Workout; Juicy Spine Routine; Ellen - Focused Flow
27 - Ellen - Bend & Extend; short dog walk
28 - Ellen - Arms & Abs; long dog walk
29 - Improved Health - All in One Workout - 51 min version
30 - Improved Health - ABBA walk; Improved Health - 1 Month to a Stronger You - Day # 1; Yoga w/ Kassandra - 10 min Morning Yoga Stretch, longer dog walk, Yoga w/ Joelle - Yoga Warm Up - Full Body Stretch
31 - Improved Health - Walk the Weight Off - 7 Day Program, Day # 1; Yoga w/ Joelle - Morning Yoga Challenge Day # 1; Improved Health - Strength Challenge Day # 2; Jessica Valent - Full Body Pilates Workout Part 2 - Legs and Stretch
donnamp is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-29-22, 08:47 PM  
Tammie M

January

2 - Sadie Lincoln Barre3 Standing Slim + Classical Stretch Season 4: 407
3 - Wai Lana Yoga Easy Series: Relaxation Workout
4 - Gin Miller Slim & Trim Dumbbell Workout
5 - Christi Taylor Solid Gold Cardio
6 - Tom Stroup SWAT Workout: Rapid Tone and Firm
8 - Gin Miller Simply Circuit
9 - Linda Stejskal Barlates Barre Advanced Series: Lower + Classical Stretch Season 4: 408
10 - Jill Miller Yoga Link: Core Integration
11 - Kelly Coffey-Meyer 30MTF: Cardio Pump - Workout #2+ Margaret Richard Body Electric Unplugged: Series 1900, Volume 1 - Episode 1905
12 - Gin Miller Simply Interval
13 - Linda Stejskal Barlates Barre Advanced Series: Arms & Abs + Classical Stretch Season 4: 409
14 - Sarah Powers Insight Yoga - Yin Practice 1
15 - Kelly Coffey-Meyer 30MTF: Bootcamp - Strength Session Premix & Stretch+ Margaret Richard Body Electric Unplugged: Series 1900, Volume 1 - Episode 1906
16 - Kelly Coffey-Meyer 30MTF: Bootcamp - Cardio Session Premix + Kelly Coffey-Meyer 30MTF: Cardio Pump - Workout #1
17 - Linda Stejskal Barlates Barre Advanced Series: Seat + Classical Stretch Season 4: 410
18 - Sarah Powers Insight Yoga - Yin Practice 2
22 - Kelly Coffey-Meyer RAW Box & Pump 5
23 - Kelly Coffey-Meyer 30MTF: Start Here - Workout #1 + Kelly Coffey-Meyer 30MTF: Cardio Sculpt Overload - Low Impact & Box
24 - Lacey Kondi Callanetics Pure
25 - Kelly Coffey-Meyer 30MTF: Your Healthy Back - 30 minute workout
26 - Kelly Coffey-Meyer 30MTF: Start Here - Workout #2 + Margaret Richard Body Electric Unplugged: Series 1900, Volume 1 - Episode 1907
27 - Julianne Hough Dance with Julianne: Just Dance! + Kelly Coffey-Meyer 30MTF: Your Healthy Back - 15 minute workout
28 - Sandra Hanna Callanetics Evolution
30 - Callan Pinkney Original Callanetics
31 - The Lotte Berk Method: Hip Hugger Abs
Tammie M is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
just the workouts