Video Fitness Forum  

Go Back   Video Fitness Forum > Video Fitness Reader Forum > General Discussion

Old 05-26-23, 08:25 PM  
kittybug
VF Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Karla25 View Post
{{Hugs}} I have been wondering for some time what happened to you. Let’s hope you never retire the tin-foil hat and thong.

Here’s a walk down memory lane which I hope makes you smile and remember you are loved and wanted here. It’s not the same without a bit of spice :-)

There Are Not Enough Alta-Tude Threads
This is the freaking funniest thing I've seen in ages!!! Thank you for bringing it up.

VVfer, I do hope you feel the love. It isn't VF without you!

Phrase for 2024: Streamline and simplify.
kittybug is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-27-23, 12:47 PM  
cataddict
VF Supporter

Quote:
{{Hugs}} I have been wondering for some time what happened to you. Let’s hope you never retire the tin-foil hat and thong.

Here’s a walk down memory lane which I hope makes you smile and remember you are loved and wanted here. It’s not the same without a bit of spice :-)

Fun thread to re-read—and bittersweet to see so many posters that have since gone away.

Welcome back to VF, Alta! Time to raise heck and stir up some poop!

And welcome back to Karen as well.

Watula, Cheeto, Charli, Lux, Merlin, Rudy, Finley the Cat, Hobbes, Winston, and Finley the Dog Fan Girl!

Word of 2024: Patience
cataddict is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-27-23, 01:10 PM  
Vintage VFer
VF Supporter

Thanks so much all for the kind and supportive replies! I got most of the DVDs. I actually have more than I would do, but can't get rid of them for sentimental reasons. I know you understand!

I moved to an apartment in a new city. It is really great as far as walking paths and parks. So, I have been doing quite a bit of walking. Getting outside has been really beneficial.

Quote:
Originally Posted by AsSweetAsSugar View Post
Glad to see you are back! I enjoy reading your posts!
Sorry about your divorce and that you had yo share your DVDs and equipments. Does he actually used/bought them as well? I hope you are doing ok, and it has not been too stressful, best wishes.
I often said that he was a better VFer than I was as far as completing full rotations.

p.s. Play It Again Sports took some of the used equipment at pennies on the dollar. I felt kind of ripped off by them.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pat58 View Post
Welcome back! I was beginning to wonder where you were. Sorry to hear about the divorce and life stuff, though. Is there an end to the dark tunnel in sight?
It should all be wrapped up next month. It wasn't the "conscious uncoupling" that some celebrities have.

Quote:

POSTURE CHECK!
Vintage VFer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-27-23, 01:20 PM  
Vintage VFer
VF Supporter

LOL! Re-reading the old "Alta-Tude" thread, the tags are a blatant (and hilarious) misuse of the tag system!

POSTURE CHECK!
Old 05-27-23, 04:11 PM  
antbuko

Wow, Alta, so sorry to hear about your divorce. I hope things start looking up for you soon.
Old 05-27-23, 07:23 PM  
AsSweetAsSugar

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vintage VFer View Post
p.s. Play It Again Sports took some of the used equipment at pennies on the dollar. I felt kind of ripped off by them.
I'd have feel the same

Your new place sounds very lovely, glad you have been enjoying your outdoor walks, it really does help being outside and getting some sunlight!

LMP - Grad/Aug 13 * TheRack - Grad/Nov 13 * PowerFit H - Grad/Jan 14 * FIF: SB - Grad/ Feb 14 * Cage/Box/KB 6WR - Comp/Mar 14 * Ugi/Kb/Pilates 6WR - Comp/May 14 * ThunderBell - Comp/Sep 14 * Obsidian - Comp/Jan 15 * JNL - DO/Sept 15 * D2S - Grad/Feb 16 * KbKb/TBS - Grad/Jun 16 * FusionMixx - Com/Aug 16 * F8F - Grad/Oct 16

Sonríe a la vida y ella te sonreíra siempre!
AsSweetAsSugar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-28-23, 04:20 PM  
Karen Beckwith
VF Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by cataddict View Post

And welcome back to Karen as well.
Thanks, cataddict!

"Comfort zones are very often expanded by discomfort." - Mimi Solaire
Karen Beckwith is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-28-23, 04:37 PM  
horusosiris

Alta- Welcome Back! I am awaiting a new Alta-Tude systems! I hope you produce a system very soon. I need a good laugh and workout system!
horusosiris is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-30-23, 01:30 PM  
Vintage VFer
VF Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by horusosiris View Post
Alta- Welcome Back! I am awaiting a new Alta-Tude systems! I hope you produce a system very soon. I need a good laugh and workout system!
You inspired me to use one of my old avatar pics.

POSTURE CHECK!
Old 06-01-23, 02:43 PM  
JENILU

Oh goodness, i never would have imagines (but then, who ever knows). bless you. I have never known anyone else to have to say they had to split custody of WO DVDs!! My hubby, and all men in past relationships hated them and couldn't see the point, if you want to exercise and build muscle, run and do situps, lol. Maybe ride a motorcycle, lol. I hope its for happier times tho

If You Argue for Your Limitations, You Get to Keep Them!

"Accept responsibility for your life. Know it is you who will get you where you want to go, noone else." Les Brown
JENILU is offline   Reply With Quote