Video Fitness Forum  

Go Back   Video Fitness Forum > Video Fitness Reader Forum > General Discussion
Register Support VF Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 05-08-09, 05:02 PM  
debbied
VF Supporter

I tried to watch last nite, but Emily was speaking SO fast, I had to change the channel.....That, and tho it looked like fun, I fear the Wave will follow some of the other gadgets I have been 'hooked' into purchasing and then never finding workouts that really fit the device.....

Debbie

Constantly in a state of gratitude.

Dream big because the only thing that can hold you back is a life without dreams. Sean O'Malley

If you can keep your head when all around you are losing theirs, it's just possible you haven't grasped the situation. Jean Kerr
debbied is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-09-09, 10:49 AM  
summer breeze
VF Supporter

Thanks, Lindsey! I was thinking the Wave just looked a little easier and quicker to pull out and use then the TF. I just always found the TF cumbersome to deal with for some reason. I'm getting closer .
summer breeze is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-09-09, 05:41 PM  
sjazz78

Iam very interested in the Wave's workouts but at the same time, I had been doing some research on the other Wave-like piece of equitment called the T-Bow.
From what I understand T-Bow came out first over in Europe but more importantly I like the design better. I saw a clip for the workout dvd that comes with it and to be honest, my plan is to get The Wave through Amazon or Mary (totalfitnessdvds.com) when it's on general release in September just for the dvds. ( if you check out amazon.com preorder price $44.99; it would be worth it ), Then get the T-Bow. Perfect for low impact in front of the tv.

I'm just about sold on the T-Bow but let's face it, The Wave workouts might be a bit more interesting.
sjazz78 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-24-09, 10:41 AM  
TinaT

I'm still thinking about getting this as well. I didn't realize Amazon was offering it. I could easliy wait until next September to receive it. I have so many other workouts to use and also being able to get outside and workout is a nice change for summer. This would come just in time for the new school year to start and change things up for fall.
TinaT is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
firm, firm wave, qvc, wave