Video Fitness Forum  

Go Back   Video Fitness Forum > Video Fitness Reader Forum > General Discussion
Register Support VF Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 08-12-10, 09:14 AM  
Hoodone

Will someone remind me what the initial pre-sale cost was for STS Cardio? I thought it worked out to about $10 a DVD and included the digital downloads? Now they're charging at least $17.50 (not including shipping) per DVD plus no download? Wow. This will be the first Cathe presale I've missed, too. I'm really only interested in the Lower Body Blast and only if it looks great, and I'll get it from Mary.

Why I'm skipping the others:

Intensity: I already have plenty of intensity options from Cathe that I don't use a lot.

STS total body: I own STS so this seems redundant.

High Reps: So many Cathe offerings, particularly upper body, fit this description already.
Hoodone is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-12-10, 09:21 AM  
ldy_solana

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hoodone View Post
Will someone remind me what the initial pre-sale cost was for STS Cardio? I thought it worked out to about $10 a DVD and included the digital downloads?
i think that was about the cost of it very early in the presale. this one seems only a few dollars more than the sash series when i pre ordered then but its really the shipping cost that offsets any savings. if they are good workouts cathe will make her money either way, through presales,after presale, or other vendors she deals with.

DISCLOSURE: I have a professional relationship with a seller or producer of fitness videos or products. For details, please see my profile.
ldy_solana is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-15-10, 09:48 AM  
Alyluna

This is the first time in all the years (20 plus) I've been a Cather devotee I'm not going to pre-order her newest. I'm going to wait until I see clips and then make my decision.

Can someone tell me who Mary is and how can I order from her?

Thanks in advance.
Alyluna is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-15-10, 10:20 AM  
Jane P.
VF Supporter

Mary Crowder at totalfitnessdvds.com
Jane P. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-15-10, 10:20 AM  
cam522

Mary is at www.totalfitnessdvds.com and she is absolutely THE best to order from!!!!!!!!!! She has free shipping on orders of $19 or more in the US plus if you use the 10off code you'll receive 10% off of your order.

I forgot to add Mary has a rewards program so the more DVDs you buy you'll receive points and I believe with every $30you'll receive a $1 off your next order.

Last edited by cam522; 08-15-10 at 10:23 AM. Reason: forgot to add the rewards program
cam522 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-15-10, 10:46 AM  
Kathryn
VF Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alyluna View Post
This is the first time in all the years (20 plus) I've been a Cather devotee I'm not going to pre-order her newest. I'm going to wait until I see clips and then make my decision.
Welcome to the club!
I also am not preordering during a Cathe presale for the first time ever.

2010 season speed-walking 5K PR: 35:47
2011 season race-walking 5K PR: 34:42
Kathryn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-15-10, 10:47 AM  
Kathryn
VF Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by cam522 View Post
Mary is at www.totalfitnessdvds.com and she is absolutely THE best to order from!!!!!!!!!! She has free shipping on orders of $19 or more in the US plus if you use the 10off code you'll receive 10% off of your order.

I forgot to add Mary has a rewards program so the more DVDs you buy you'll receive points and I believe with every $30you'll receive a $1 off your next order.
And Mary has fast shipping and great customer service.

2010 season speed-walking 5K PR: 35:47
2011 season race-walking 5K PR: 34:42
Kathryn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-15-10, 10:49 AM  
Fitstick

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kathryn View Post
Welcome to the club!
I also am not preordering during a Cathe presale for the first time ever.
I'm on the fence too... whereas I never used to think twice because the pricing was so good if you preordered, not so much this time.
Fitstick is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-15-10, 12:02 PM  
cataddict
VF Supporter

Has anyone asked Mary...

...if and when she'll carry these?
cataddict is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-15-10, 02:34 PM  
lisa122

I am trying really hard not to pre-order. I have to keep reminding myself why I am not pre-ordering. Their shipping costs too much to Canada and I always get hit with customs charges when I order from SNM (so really not much of a savings.)

I'm sad I am not participating, but I am going to have to see something really special in these latest workouts before I buy them.

Lisa
lisa122 is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
cathe, cathe friedrich, cathe preorder, cathe presale