Video Fitness Forum  

Go Back   Video Fitness Forum > Video Fitness Reader Forum > General Discussion
Register Support VF Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 07-03-21, 08:58 AM  
donellda

Quote:
Originally Posted by killoffsonny View Post
Rivercat...just saw your last sentence. Yes I'm still not liking Sonny much at all and now the borg and carly are getting married? ugh
Oh my goodness! GH is so frustrating these days. I don't know which storyline drives me crazier
Old 07-03-21, 08:59 AM  
killoffsonny

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rivercat View Post
BPPV is caused by movement of crystals within the ear canal that have become dislodged for some reason. It's usually not chronic and the only symptom is vertigo when your head is in certain positions or when you make certain movements. Meniere's is a chronic condition that is caused by too much fluid in the ear and there's also usually some degree of hearing loss, tinnitus and a "full" feeling. It can also progress over time and eventually occur in the other ear as well, though thank god that hasn't happened so far in my case.

Neither situation is fun, and people who have never had vertigo generally don't understand how debilitating, frustrating and scary it can be.
Thanks for that explanation. I definitely don't have meniere's. My hearing is perfect. Had it tested two months ago. I guess I still have some crystals out of place that are causing me grief even though the room no longer spins.
Old 07-06-21, 10:27 AM  
Rivercat
VF Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by donellda View Post
Oh my goodness! GH is so frustrating these days. I don't know which storyline drives me crazier
I dip in and out. It's great to see so many old faces but there are so many characters and nutty storylines, it gets really irritating, like the writers are just throwing everything at the wall to see what sticks.

~~~Inaugural Star Wars Half Marathon, Jan 2015~~~

"Work your own shovel" - John "The Penguin" Bingham
Rivercat is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
vertigo