Video Fitness Forum  

Go Back   Video Fitness Forum > Video Fitness Reader Forum > General Discussion
Register Support VF Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 07-23-21, 01:27 PM  
bzar
Exchange Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by BunnyHop View Post
Not a dvd, but I got an Adex adjustable exercise club yesterday. It comes with a handle and loads of extra weights to add on.

At the moment, the handle alone (3.5 pounds) is plenty for me to work with.

I do like these sorts of movements, having been using a pair of one pound clubs for a while.

Was debating whether or not to buy a heavier club, then this came along. I can add weight if I ever feel the need.

Not cheap, but seems well made.
interesting. first time i had ever heard of this - had to look it up. looks cool!

Miyagi: Wax on, right hand. Wax off, left hand. Wax on, wax off. Breathe in through nose, out the mouth. Wax on, wax off. Don't forget to breathe, very important.
[walks away, still making circular motions with hands] ~ Pat Morita, The Karate Kid, 1984

disclosure: in the years 2002-2004 i had a professional relationship with a distributor of fitness videos; see profile.
bzar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-23-21, 02:02 PM  
AsSweetAsSugar

Quote:
Originally Posted by bzar View Post
Cheryl Burke - disco abs.

Jaana also does Core Rhythms with Julia Powers.
The instructor in this one wasn't Cheryl, but a cute Asian lady, that I can't remember her name now, she is the one in Jaana dvd system, not Cheryl. It was the first time seeing her leading a workout, I think she did great.

LMP - Grad/Aug 13 * TheRack - Grad/Nov 13 * PowerFit H - Grad/Jan 14 * FIF: SB - Grad/ Feb 14 * Cage/Box/KB 6WR - Comp/Mar 14 * Ugi/Kb/Pilates 6WR - Comp/May 14 * ThunderBell - Comp/Sep 14 * Obsidian - Comp/Jan 15 * JNL - DO/Sept 15 * D2S - Grad/Feb 16 * KbKb/TBS - Grad/Jun 16 * FusionMixx - Com/Aug 16 * F8F - Grad/Oct 16

Sonríe a la vida y ella te sonreíra siempre!
AsSweetAsSugar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-23-21, 03:57 PM  
bzar
Exchange Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by AsSweetAsSugar View Post
The instructor in this one wasn't Cheryl, but a cute Asian lady, that I can't remember her name now, she is the one in Jaana dvd system, not Cheryl. It was the first time seeing her leading a workout, I think she did great.
ok - thanks for the clarification.

Miyagi: Wax on, right hand. Wax off, left hand. Wax on, wax off. Breathe in through nose, out the mouth. Wax on, wax off. Don't forget to breathe, very important.
[walks away, still making circular motions with hands] ~ Pat Morita, The Karate Kid, 1984

disclosure: in the years 2002-2004 i had a professional relationship with a distributor of fitness videos; see profile.
Old 07-23-21, 04:44 PM  
AsSweetAsSugar

Quote:
ok - thanks for the clarification.
No problem! I recommend this one, if you don't have it

LMP - Grad/Aug 13 * TheRack - Grad/Nov 13 * PowerFit H - Grad/Jan 14 * FIF: SB - Grad/ Feb 14 * Cage/Box/KB 6WR - Comp/Mar 14 * Ugi/Kb/Pilates 6WR - Comp/May 14 * ThunderBell - Comp/Sep 14 * Obsidian - Comp/Jan 15 * JNL - DO/Sept 15 * D2S - Grad/Feb 16 * KbKb/TBS - Grad/Jun 16 * FusionMixx - Com/Aug 16 * F8F - Grad/Oct 16

Old 07-23-21, 06:54 PM  
bzar
Exchange Moderator

Quote:
No problem! I recommend this one, if you don't have it
but i do have it.

Old 07-23-21, 07:01 PM  
bzar
Exchange Moderator

OK - mystery solved - Tsha Jacobson.

https://www.tshamarie.com/about

Old 07-23-21, 07:01 PM  
AsSweetAsSugar

Quote:
but i do have it.
lol

Old 07-28-21, 06:56 PM  
AsSweetAsSugar

Quote:
OK - mystery solved - Tsha Jacobson.

https://www.tshamarie.com/about
Thank you! I missed this post previously.

She has a new program called DaYo (Dance and Yoga), on the BodyFX subscription platform.

Old 07-28-21, 07:01 PM  
AsSweetAsSugar

Recently tried workouts:

- JM's Killer Buns & Thighs Level 2. L2 was HARD! There was a lot of work on one leg, and plyo moves, the good thing is they were done at a control pace.

- JM's Killer Arms & Back Level 2. Another tough workout, very good, but not fun as L1, at least for me. I had to modify one exercise, bicep curl to superman, it was impossible for me, I just did regular bicep curls.

- Gilad's Step Aerobics. SA was awesome! Fun and challenging without complicated steps, thanks Gilad! I used a 6" step, great workout, loved it! I just got this one today!

Old 07-28-21, 07:55 PM  
bzar
Exchange Moderator

Quote:
in solidarity, i did this one today - Disco Abs Get Funky Cardio, led by Tsha Jacobson. i was surprised - it made me sweat with a smile! did you notice Ilyse Baker in the cast in the front?

also:
Kari Anderson Center Floor - what a GEM this was! very good workout.

Tags
shrinkwrap, tsha jacobson, virgin workouts, virgins