Video Fitness Forum  

Go Back   Video Fitness Forum > Video Fitness Reader Forum > General Discussion
Register Support VF Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 06-17-21, 07:48 AM  
Nelly G

Quote:
Originally Posted by starbelly View Post
Hi Nelly,

A few years ago I took some private MELT classes from Jolanda at this studio in Den Haag. I also bought a MELT roller from her. Perhaps you can contact her and see if she has any kits to sell.
Thanks, Jolanda called me back today. They have a Digital library with 300 workouts with 3 Melt workouts. Price for 1 month is 7,95 Euro. Live classes are 24,95 for a month.
https://kdansonline.nl/index.php/video-s. If I feel better I will do one month.
I ordered with the triggershop the 2 hand and feet dvds ( which Kdans does not sell) and the ball set. Kdans does sell the other products much cheaper but they do not send packages, you have to pick it up at the workout Studio. If I feel better I will go there to buy the other Melt dvds and a roller.
I heard the roller is more softer then the normal foam rollers. Is it?

Thanks for all your answers I appreciate it very much.

I noticed on my Kindle app that I bought the first book but not the Performance book. How is that second book?
I am inspired to buy the other dvds as in a investment because my body is aging and what I heard of you the workouts are worth it.
Nelly G is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-19-21, 08:40 PM  
starbelly

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nelly G View Post
Thanks, Jolanda called me back today. They have a Digital library with 300 workouts with 3 Melt workouts. Price for 1 month is 7,95 Euro. Live classes are 24,95 for a month.
https://kdansonline.nl/index.php/video-s. If I feel better I will do one month.
I ordered with the triggershop the 2 hand and feet dvds ( which Kdans does not sell) and the ball set. Kdans does sell the other products much cheaper but they do not send packages, you have to pick it up at the workout Studio. If I feel better I will go there to buy the other Melt dvds and a roller.
I heard the roller is more softer then the normal foam rollers. Is it?
I did not know that they have a digital library. Thank you for the tip!

The MELT roller is much softer than other rollers, but does not get compressed the same way. I bought a Sissel roller and was disappointed by how quickly it became worn out. The MELT roller is made from a different type of foam and is a very pleasing experience.
starbelly is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
melt method