Video Fitness Forum  

Go Back   Video Fitness Forum > Video Fitness Reader Forum > General Discussion

Old 12-14-15, 07:40 AM  
Breezy Trousers

Smile

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lannette View Post
You're welcome. I'm also interested in the response. Fingers crossed.
Good news! Annette says that an original FitPrime compilation is in the works. They've begun working on it, though it may be a while before it's released. It will require a weighted ball and/or barbell.
Breezy Trousers is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-14-15, 07:50 AM  
firmaniac

Excellent news!! Thank you for asking & sharing, Lannette! Yippeee! I agree, Breezy Trousers - Parts of the original FitPrimes is something I've been wanting for a long while and I was trying to figure out which segments I would use if I cobbled together my own. A barbell-centric session would be a blast! I previewed 4 Day Quickie and really like the content: packs a lot into 15 min incl ab and stretch. I can see these being handy this week. The 4 Way Fusion ones are even more parted up between lower body and upper body days, and then between FitPrime only or KickButt! only. So that keeps them a bit fresher as Parts go.

Please visit 'The FIRM Ephemera Scrapbook' on facebook for a visual history of The FIRM
firmaniac is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-14-15, 08:57 AM  
bubbles76

Quote:
Originally Posted by Breezy Trousers View Post
Good news! Annette says that an original FitPrime compilation is in the works. They've begun working on it, though it may be a while before it's released. It will require a weighted ball and/or barbell.
That is quite exciting! I just acquired a bunch of the original FitPrimes, and am anxious to try them out. They seem very functional and challenging. Hope to try them in the new year.
"You humans have the potential to be the most wonderful beings there are - if you can get past all these enormous stupid spots you seem to have in your hearts. It's not your fault. You just don't know how to work your hearts right yet. That's why there are dogs." - Jim Butcher, Zoo Day
bubbles76 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 12-14-15, 11:43 PM  
Breezy Trousers

Quote:
Originally Posted by bubbles76 View Post
That is quite exciting! I just acquired a bunch of the original FitPrimes, and am anxious to try them out. They seem very functional and challenging. Hope to try them in the new year.
What a fun way to start off 2016! If you don't like them, PM me. But I'm betting you will ....
Breezy Trousers is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-15-15, 08:36 AM  
katalina

I can't seem to find them on Total Fitness - no matter what I search. Any suggestions?
katalina is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-15-15, 09:38 AM  
Lannette

Quote:
Originally Posted by katalina View Post
I can't seem to find them on Total Fitness - no matter what I search. Any suggestions?
I can't find them now either! Weird!! I wish I had linked to them but they popped right up when I searched before so I didn't.

Do you really want to look back on your life and see how wonderful it could have been had you not been afraid to live it? - Caroline Myss
Lannette is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-15-15, 09:45 AM  
TinaT

So, I just read a post on FB with Fit Favs saying there was an issue. Sounds like maybe a disc is missing from each set. Should be 2 discs per case maybe? Mary probably had to pull stock and return them for correct sets.

Don't hold this as 100% correct, but there is something going on like this.
TinaT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-15-15, 09:54 AM  
Lannette

That makes sense but what a shame.

Do you really want to look back on your life and see how wonderful it could have been had you not been afraid to live it? - Caroline Myss
Lannette is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-15-15, 10:12 PM  
firmaniac

I agree about being confusing. I played the discs, and what is shown on the back cover & disc menu "plays" on the screen? What is missing I wonder?

Please visit 'The FIRM Ephemera Scrapbook' on facebook for a visual history of The FIRM
firmaniac is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-06-16, 09:12 AM  
katalina

Any update on these? I so want to order..............
katalina is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
anna benson, fitfaves, fitprime, fitprime parts, kickbutt!, parts