Video Fitness Forum  

Go Back   Video Fitness Forum > Video Fitness Reader Forum > General Discussion

Old 09-20-15, 01:35 PM  
TinaT

Reviving this thread to ask for updates now that some of you have had this for awhile. I just ordered it today and am anxious to try it. Love the WHFN Series. Some of Anna's best work IMO.

Using 2 segments at one time, will be ideal for me. 30 minute routines don't seem long enough and anything over 45 minutes becomes too long on most days. So 40 minutes will be great.
TinaT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-20-15, 03:38 PM  
bzar
Exchange Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nuggie's Auntie View Post
I'm also not a huge Tamela fan.
i just didn't like Bust & Butt, and from thence on, i just avoided any workouts led by her. B&B was a combination of a poorly designed workout and her mannerisms. i think in some of the WHFN workouts where she is a cast member, the camera pans to her a lot.

i kept all of the KB workouts from Keli, Kim, Heidi, and Melissa. i traded the FP/WHFN workouts - they were good, i just wasn't doing them too often.

Miyagi: Wax on, right hand. Wax off, left hand. Wax on, wax off. Breathe in through nose, out the mouth. Wax on, wax off. Don't forget to breathe, very important.
[walks away, still making circular motions with hands] ~ Pat Morita, The Karate Kid, 1984

disclosure: in the years 2002-2004 i had a professional relationship with a distributor of fitness videos; see profile.
bzar is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
fitprime, fitprime killer cardio, fitprime killer weights, fitprime parts, fitprime rotation, kickbutt, the firm