Go Back   Video Fitness Forum > Video Fitness Reader Forum > General Discussion
Register Support VF Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 12-09-14, 11:17 AM  
KateTT
VF Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by ltlangeli View Post
Thank You so much Kate TT!

I am currently not at home due to a family medical emergency but wanted you to know that the kids told that your package arrived. I do not know all the contents but was told I would be delighted with the KCMs.

Thank you and have a Blessed Holiday Season!
Oh dear, I hope everything is ok. I hope you will love everything once you see it. It was so fun shopping for you and buying something I had never purchased before. I hope you get home soon.
Hugs and love and a very joyous and blessed holiday!

When your body screams, tell it to shut up! Body Pump

"Where I am today is where my mind put me. Where I'll be tomorrow is where my mind put me." - Billy Blanks

I'm a SHOCKING GRADUATE of STS!!!! Feb - May '09!
I did it again! I'm a SHOCKING GRADUATE of STS!!!! Feb - May 2018!
Beachbody On Demand 80 Day Obsession - Full Rotation June - September 2018
Third time's a charm! I'm a SHOCKING GRADUATE of STS!!!! July-Oct 2020!
KateTT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-09-14, 11:44 AM  
KateTT
VF Supporter

I'm also here to say a HUGE thank you to dear Miss PIE!!!!! My Secret Santa!

I just got a big ol' box at work and tore it open right away! Inside was a lovely 3-toned chain necklace, a big Taste of Home Diet cookbook (since I'm still in the middle of my weight loss journey), a lovely foot care set with foot wash, lotion, socks and other accessories.

And then KCM's Plateau Buster and the Iron Core Kettlebell 4 dvd set! How fun!!!

Thank you SOOOO much! I can't wait to try my new dvds and see a nice foot spa session in my future!
Wearing the necklace now as it matches what I'm wearing!

Merry Christmas! Happy Holiday! Happy Hanukkah! Happiness to all!

When your body screams, tell it to shut up! Body Pump

"Where I am today is where my mind put me. Where I'll be tomorrow is where my mind put me." - Billy Blanks

I'm a SHOCKING GRADUATE of STS!!!! Feb - May '09!
I did it again! I'm a SHOCKING GRADUATE of STS!!!! Feb - May 2018!
Beachbody On Demand 80 Day Obsession - Full Rotation June - September 2018
Third time's a charm! I'm a SHOCKING GRADUATE of STS!!!! July-Oct 2020!
KateTT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-09-14, 01:00 PM  
JENILU

Quote:
Originally Posted by lreidgreen View Post
Jenilu: Yesterday I did sprints of running during my usual walk so my feet could definitely use a soak. I was doing negative pull ups as well and my upper body is super sore today. So I will try to use the soak in a bath tomorrow after my workout. Hopefully I can workout - I am so sore it hurt to open the freezer tonight!
Thank you again for your generosity-no need to apologize for not getting me something. I actually have a ball that I can use for the Coregeous workout.
I'm so glad!! Even plain bath salts are very healing for aches and pains. I love soaking in a hot bath of them. I am so glad you are enjoying your goodies!! Happiest of holidays to you!!

If You Argue for Your Limitations, You Get to Keep Them!

"Accept responsibility for your life. Know it is you who will get you where you want to go, noone else." Les Brown
JENILU is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-09-14, 01:27 PM  
shoegoddess

Thank you fitjen!!!!

I received my Secret Santa gift today!!!! My SS is Jennifer AKA fitjen!!!

I received:
Both of Michelle's new Bodyfit 360's-Athletic Conditioning and Dance Conditioning
A beautiful shoe ornament
2 candles-Vanilla Cream and Warm Pumpkin Cinnamon
Assorted post-its-some of which are shaped like beach sandals...so cute!
A pak of purse tissues with shoe prints on them
A bookmark that says "stay calm and buy shoes"
A an awesome tank top that says "Squats and Stilettos"
A really cute card with a shoe theme

I love everything and want to thank you for your generosity! You hit on my personality to a tee! I hope you and your family have a Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year! Again thank you so much! I love everything!!!

I'm not a typical grandma!

Body by Cathe, Chalene and Dr. Niccole
-Me

A woman is like a tea bag. You never know how strong she is until she gets into hot water
-Eleanor Roosevelt

Well-behaved women seldom make history
-Laurel Thatcher Ulrich

Women are Angels
And when someone breaks our wings, we simply continue to fly....on a broomstick...we are flexible like that
-White Witch

Gotta love Maxine:
http://forum.videofitness.com/pictur...&pictureid=230
shoegoddess is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-09-14, 02:35 PM  
fitjen

Cindy aka shoegoddess - Yea!!!! I'm so glad everything arrived safe and sound! I'm thrilled that you like everything!! Have a Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year!!!!
Old 12-09-14, 02:39 PM  
ladyveg

Thank You Stephanie i.e. zraipel!

I had the biggest grin on my face yesterday when I got my mail...I got my Secret Santa gift! I ripped into it right away--no waiting for Christmas!

My wonderful Secret Santa Stephanie sent a nice cheerful note, a gift card from Jo-Ann Fabrics, and FOUR Jessica Smith DVDs!

If you want to know how excited I was, I'll tell you: I used the gift card already online!

I had really wanted some Jessica Smith DVDs because I had been watching her a bit on YouTube and I could tell she was right up my alley. All the workouts on the DVDs are the perfect length and level for me. One of them was even on my Amazon wish list!

My partner and my roommate were both laughing at me last night because I kept picking up the DVDs and reading the backs of them with the goofiest smile from ear to ear. I can't wait to do them. Thank you so much, Stephanie! You made my week!
ladyveg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-09-14, 02:48 PM  
Katri

Quote:
Originally Posted by cherimac View Post
Thank you to Katri, my SS from Finland. How incredibly cool is that? I got a lovely hair clip, hand cream, assortment of chocolates, nail polish and lip gloss, and some beautiful socks. My favorite gift was a snowman handmade by Katri's mother-how very special. Plus the two DVDs I got earlier. Thank you so much, Katri. I absolutely loved everything and it was super cool to have non-US items I could never get for myself.

Hyvää Joulua is how my computer says you say Merry Christmas in Finnish. I hope I am at least close. Happy Holidays to you and your family.
I'm so glad you received the package already!
I got the idea for the snowman when I had everything else ready, and I was little worried about sending the package so late.

The computer was right, hyvää joulua means Merry Christmas!

I' m so happy you like everything, I had fun shopping and being your Santa.

Merry Christmas and happy holidays to you and your family!
Old 12-09-14, 03:08 PM  
mandie123

I just wanted to say I received the most wonderful surprise today from Sherry! A box filled with so many great gifts,many books,dvds,cds, jewelry,beautiful clutches soaps and more.I am in awe and so grateful,for Sherry and everyone on VF! Just coming on here and reading posts,really gives me sanity,in all the change I've gone thru in the last few months! Thank you to all
mandie123 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-09-14, 03:24 PM  
Pie
VF Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by KateTT View Post
I'm also here to say a HUGE thank you to dear Miss PIE!!!!! My Secret Santa!

I just got a big ol' box at work and tore it open right away! Inside was a lovely 3-toned chain necklace, a big Taste of Home Diet cookbook (since I'm still in the middle of my weight loss journey), a lovely foot care set with foot wash, lotion, socks and other accessories.

And then KCM's Plateau Buster and the Iron Core Kettlebell 4 dvd set! How fun!!!

Thank you SOOOO much! I can't wait to try my new dvds and see a nice foot spa session in my future!
Wearing the necklace now as it matches what I'm wearing!

Merry Christmas! Happy Holiday! Happy Hanukkah! Happiness to all!
Kate, I'm so happy that you liked everything!!!! It was a pleasure putting everything together. Happy Holidays!!!!!

Results are not made in the Comfort Zone........ - Mike Karpenko
Pie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-09-14, 06:58 PM  
yogapam
VF Supporter

Another big thank you to my SS, Paula N! I received another package in the mail today full of goodies! Beautiful cards, Scentsy bars, books (I love mysteries), an adorable snowman ornament & chocolates! Paula also put in two adorable flower headbands and a board book for my granddaughter. Her mom will love them!

Thanks again Paula!!!

Certified Level 4 Essentrics Instructor - March 2021

Hatha YTT - 2011

Your body keeps an accurate journal regardless of what you write down.....

"Take care of your body. It's the only place you have to live."
Jim Rohn

"It’s not what we do once in a while that shapes our lives, but what we do consistently.” - Tony Robbins

Check out my Instagram account, @fitness.ficti0n.inspirati0n
yogapam is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
gift exchange, holiday exchange thanks, thank you thread