Video Fitness Forum  

Go Back   Video Fitness Forum > Video Fitness Reader Forum > General Discussion

Old 02-09-16, 08:02 PM  
bee
VF Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by andtckrtoo View Post
thanks bee! I'm actually really enjoying fe fit right now and plan to stick with it for a bit. I know, shocking.
:d
bee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-10-16, 07:39 PM  
andtckrtoo

I told y'all I cancelled my streaming. I got a lovely email from the Co Founder of Fe Fit and she wanted to know my thoughts on the streaming service. I gave her some information and then offered to set up a call if she really wanted more information. She even gave me her phone number. They are a small family-owned business. I'm truly impressed.
Old 02-11-16, 05:08 PM  
MomOf2Gremlins

Quote:
Originally Posted by andtckrtoo View Post
I told y'all I cancelled my streaming. I got a lovely email from the Co Founder of Fe Fit and she wanted to know my thoughts on the streaming service. I gave her some information and then offered to set up a call if she really wanted more information. She even gave me her phone number. They are a small family-owned business. I'm truly impressed.
I got an e-mail, too, and also thought this was quite awesome for her to care that much!

Nice of you to offer to give her more information via phone!

"Change what you can. Accept what you can't. Live peacefully with all that's left."

MomOf2Gremlins is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-11-16, 05:35 PM  
AsSweetAsSugar

Their customer service is impressive!

LMP - Grad/Aug 13 * TheRack - Grad/Nov 13 * PowerFit H - Grad/Jan 14 * FIF: SB - Grad/ Feb 14 * Cage/Box/KB 6WR - Comp/Mar 14 * Ugi/Kb/Pilates 6WR - Comp/May 14 * ThunderBell - Comp/Sep 14 * Obsidian - Comp/Jan 15 * JNL - DO/Sept 15 * D2S - Grad/Feb 16 * KbKb/TBS - Grad/Jun 16 * FusionMixx - Com/Aug 16 * F8F - Grad/Oct 16

Sonríe a la vida y ella te sonreíra siempre!
AsSweetAsSugar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-01-16, 07:07 PM  
desertMermaid

I caved on the amazon deal $25. I did one and kind of hated it. But have since done all of week 1 and week 2. I have to say i really like these now. I've been recovering from a pretty nasty cold and don't have a ton of energy. These are definitely challenging me and i love they are short. Though i have been watching the on screen timer intently. I plan to do each one once.

Anyway thanks for posting about the deal. It wasn't really on my radar. But it turns out it was a good purchase. Less than $1/workout!
desertMermaid is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-01-16, 07:13 PM  
Usia
VF Supporter

I like this set just fine even though I haven't done the rotation. Workouts can be challenging and accomplish a lot in 30min. I'm sure I'll come around to doing these again. I just checked the price on Amazon, and since I've paid 24.97 for the set that now sells for 37.97, I like these even more.
Old 03-01-16, 07:29 PM  
violingal3

Kinda O/T - but some new newsletter in my little neighborhood was doing a family spotlight to get to know your neighbors - apparently one of the founders of Fe Fit, I think Melonie, now lives in my neighborhood and she's literally one block west of me, a stone's throw away. I can see her house from my bedroom. I hope she's not on VF reading this. I have never done Fe Fit, but if it were someone else's workouts I did do, there might be a problem with a vidiot being that close to a fitness celeb.
violingal3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-01-16, 09:12 PM  
CharM

So far I've only done the 1 workouts and the Essentials (as add-ons). By themselves, they're not killer, but for some reason when I add on the Essentials, I get my butt kicked. haha And oh lordy, adding CCE after Lower Body 1 or BarreAmped Extreme Fat Burn was the worst. And I think I'm in good shape! lol

Quote:
I can see her house from my bedroom.
bwahahaa! My mind pictured you peeking from behind a curtain. Which is totally normal. Not creepy at all.
CharM is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-01-16, 09:30 PM  
andtckrtoo

Quote:
Originally Posted by violingal3 View Post
Kinda O/T - but some new newsletter in my little neighborhood was doing a family spotlight to get to know your neighbors - apparently one of the founders of Fe Fit, I think Melonie, now lives in my neighborhood and she's literally one block west of me, a stone's throw away. I can see her house from my bedroom. I hope she's not on VF reading this. I have never done Fe Fit, but if it were someone else's workouts I did do, there might be a problem with a vidiot being that close to a fitness celeb.
Too funny! I've actually exchanged emails with her - she seems very genuine and down to earth. She really wants to put out the best product possible. She'd probably be an amazing woman to know.

My sister lived in the same neighborhood as one of the people on QVC. My mom, who pretty much financed this lady's salary, was star struck, then everyone realized what a great person she is.

Tags
fe fit, fe fitness, hilary chung