Video Fitness Forum  

Go Back   Video Fitness Forum > Video Fitness Reader Forum > General Discussion

Old 12-04-14, 11:16 PM  
dfrank

Fe Fit

Fe Fit has the best customer service! I ordered the set back in February and then I never did any of the workouts or previewed. At the beginning of last week, I decided I wanted to start doing Fe Fit and pulled it out to preview. I found that my first disc wouldn't work. It kept freezing and wouldn't play some of the workouts. I emailed customer service asking if I could just buy a replacement disc and kicking myself for not having checked all of the discs when I first got it. I got a response right away and they mailed me a free replacement disc right away. I had it by Friday, which I thought was impressive since it was the week of Thanksgiving.

Today I emailed back to thank them and ask them for some of the new rotations they've come up with since the set first came out. It turns out they've made a new user guide and they are mailing it to me. The response was once again very quick. It's just great to have such a nice, responsive company.

Anyway, I started doing the Fe Fit summer challenge rotation this week. I really like it so far. I'm at beginner level, so I find the workouts challenging, but definitely doable and I look forward to increasing my fitness. I got the Cyber Monday Barre3 deal and I'm thinking I might alternate Fe Fit and Barre3. Does that sound like a good rotation? I might replace some of the Fe Fit core workouts with Barre3 workouts. I don't like working my core, but don't mind it so much with Barre3.
dfrank is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-05-14, 07:51 AM  
txhsmom
VF Supporter

They do have great customer service!

I found their Core workouts too tough (and they hurt my back), and I also love Barre3's core work. Why not substitute Barre3 for their Core stuff? I would sub pilates for it, if I did a Fe Fit rotation.

Carol
txhsmom is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 12-05-14, 01:20 PM  
sunday

I agree; they are super ladies!

Thanks for your post. I have FF and plan to do another rotation in the spring!
sunday is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-05-14, 01:39 PM  
donnamp

thanks for the reminder on Fe Fit! I got it in a trade in the fall and have yet to get started on it! Too many workouts, too little time.

I think Barre3 may make a nice compliment to it.

Donna
donnamp is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-05-14, 01:51 PM  
sherylb

I just got this last week. I am on week 1 and have done 4 of the workouts so far. They are short but pretty intense. I can do all of the moves so far, just not all of the reps. I am looking forward to seeing my improvement in endurance as I move through the rotation.
sherylb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-05-14, 02:01 PM  
twinkletoes

Their customer service is great! When I ordered the set, it didn't come with one of the guides/booklets that it was supposed to come with. So I emailed her, and she sent it to me along with a Fe Fit t-shirt!

Tags
barre3, fe fit