Video Fitness Forum  

Go Back   Video Fitness Forum > Video Fitness Reader Forum > General Discussion

Old 01-23-19, 07:37 PM  
Lannette

Quote:
Originally Posted by eventmom View Post
Hi Lannette - do not apologize for asking questions, i really appreciate your help!

I got Total WO starter which included: Instructional Workout #1;15-Minute Basic Workout Plus; Instructional Workout #2; 55-Minute Total Workout; Barefoot Basic Workout; Basic Plus Tempo Workout DVD; Total Workout Super Slow DVD; Healthy Hormones Brain Body Fitness Documentary; Yes You Can Seminar DVD

so it's quite a bit of content but some are longer than I'm likely to use. Any advice on how to use shorter segments would be appreciated! I'm dealing with chronic migraine and other inflammation issues so BBFF does look good.

Terrie
Terrie, these are great! I’ll write up the various combos I came up with and share them. You will want to do instructional WO #2 but I even have a way to pull that apart to make it doable in the time you have available. I’m still suggesting BBFF but my combos might help you get use out of what you have while still staying within T-Tapp sequencing. Should be able to get it together tomorrow.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vintage VFer View Post
What are the T-Tapp walking workouts like? The "Step Away" and the "Power Posture" workouts compared to Leslie Sansone or Jessica Smith?.
Alta, I’ve only seen a short Jessica Smith on YouTube. Teresa’s Walking WOs use T-Tapp form to increase muscle activation. There is no music but there is Teresa’s normal rhythmic delivery of form tips as you step. These don’t get me any more winded than a walk would but I do sweat and I do feel that my muscles worked the day after - not DOMS but just a sensation that they worked.

Do you really want to look back on your life and see how wonderful it could have been had you not been afraid to live it? - Caroline Myss
Lannette is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-24-19, 07:38 AM  
Demeris

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vintage VFer View Post
What are the T-Tapp walking workouts like? The "Step Away" and the "Power Posture" workouts compared to Leslie Sansone or Jessica Smith?.
I find the T-tapp walking workouts tougher than either Leslie or Jessica. I think it's because of the work to keep good T-Tapp form. And the trademark T-tapp muscle activation.

Last edited by Demeris; 01-24-19 at 07:40 AM. Reason: I read Lannette's description
Demeris is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-24-19, 02:22 PM  
Vintage VFer
VF Supporter

Lannette and Demeris, thanks!

POSTURE CHECK!
Vintage VFer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-25-19, 07:34 PM  
Lannette

Hey Terrie,

I put these combos together for my own use in my next rotation. I’ll be using my Total WO DVD. It’s chaptered, though there’s no clickable list. You’d just click through until you get to the next move for the emphasis you choose. I’ve used these combos on and off for years so they aren’t totally untested.

You do want to be sure you’ve gone through the instructional WO for any of these moves you plan to do. That’s the only way to keep them safe and effective.

You can find the short emphasis WOs at the bottom of my Winter Rotation HERE. (It’s just my blog.)

Do you really want to look back on your life and see how wonderful it could have been had you not been afraid to live it? - Caroline Myss

Last edited by Lannette; 01-25-19 at 11:05 PM. Reason: Fix auto correct goof
Old 01-26-19, 03:46 PM  
eventmom
VF Supporter

thanks for all the information and for posting your rotation details - I've already printed your post!
eventmom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-26-19, 04:46 PM  
Lannette

You’re welcome. I thought it might be helpful to see the way I use them. Good luck!

Old 01-27-19, 01:35 PM  
eventmom
VF Supporter

yes it is! I finally got though all of instructional #2 today so it all makes sense!
eventmom is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
t-tapp, teresa tapp