Video Fitness Forum  

Go Back   Video Fitness Forum > Video Fitness Reader Forum > Challenges and Check-ins

Old 02-28-22, 08:00 AM  
T2B

ASAS - glad you’re feeling better and that the stye is going down. I’m mostly enjoying the rotation. We shall see how long I last, especially with Autumn. I like the way the rotation is done, it’s a good format and feels balanced compared to the rotation released by BB. I may follow the format and sub other instructors if/after I hit a wall.

Elsie - I wish we could get an explanation as to why some are getting the 500 error. Sorry that it has continued to be an issue. Hang in there with with packing!

joy, love
peace and patience
kindness with goodness
faithfulness & gentleness
self-control
- Motivational Sticker

Now: XTRAIN 90 Day Undulating (Generic) 7/22/22 - 10/24/22
Peak Fit System: 6/3/22 - 7/21/22 *** STS/LIS 90 Day Undulating: 11/19/21 - 2/12/22 *** 6 Week Fusion XTRAIN: 5/17/21 - 6/27/21 *** Body Beast: 12/21/20 - 3/18/21 *** STS: 1/29/20 - 5/3/20 *** Fit Tower/LIS/ICE/ 90 Day: 10/29/19 - 1/19/20 *** XTRAIN 90 Day Undulating: 7/29/19 - 10/25/19
T2B is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-28-22, 12:00 PM  
AnMrsDe

Helen, glad to see you pop in with your walks. And this should mean DH will return this week?? See you next month!

ASAS, glad to read you're doing better. I'm sure you're itching to get back to your workouts! (Probably your DD is too!)

Elsie, thank you! It will be a very busy week! The last 1.5 weeks are all a blur - going over every day to sort/pack things for mom's move (except yesterday - I actually had a day to myself, LOL). Can't wait till she is all settled in and I can get back to my "normal" routine (whatever that is! It's been so long, I forgot what normal is, LOL)! So if I go MIA in March, you will all know why.//Hope the 500 error is better for you in March!

T2B, I see you're off to a good start with H&C! I would be "done" with Autumn by now if I was doing the rotation! Hope your weather will be beautiful this week too! At least we will have great weather for mom's move tomorrow!

In all my haste last week, I forgot to refer you all to the March thread: Sorry about that.
http://forum.videofitness.com/showthread.php?t=232436

See everyone in March! And that means YOU!!
AnMrsDe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-01-22, 02:46 AM  
Helen

AMD
Thanks for the shout-out. - Yes, DH came back on Sunday.
See you in March - I'm pushing 7pm on the 1st already!

Soooo looking forward to cooler weather, which has already begun.
• Resistance training is critical. 💯

¹ Walk first
² Weights next
³ Cardio for fun
⁴ Add stretch & balance.
Helen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-01-22, 07:28 PM  
AsSweetAsSugar

Thanks everyone!

Tammie, I still have a couple of DVDs more to try, my plan was to finish them on Feb, but life got on the way, anyways I have enjoyed all the ones I have tried so far. Glad you have enjoyed yours as well! I really like them, I hope to keep plugging them in someway regularly.

LMP - Grad/Aug 13 * TheRack - Grad/Nov 13 * PowerFit H - Grad/Jan 14 * FIF: SB - Grad/ Feb 14 * Cage/Box/KB 6WR - Comp/Mar 14 * Ugi/Kb/Pilates 6WR - Comp/May 14 * ThunderBell - Comp/Sep 14 * Obsidian - Comp/Jan 15 * JNL - DO/Sept 15 * D2S - Grad/Feb 16 * KbKb/TBS - Grad/Jun 16 * FusionMixx - Com/Aug 16 * F8F - Grad/Oct 16

Sonríe a la vida y ella te sonreíra siempre!
AsSweetAsSugar is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
just the workouts