Video Fitness Forum  

Go Back   Video Fitness Forum > Video Fitness Reader Forum > General Discussion

Old 03-08-22, 11:45 AM  
Gams

Jessica Smith ?

Does Jessica have any step workouts beside her Stride and Step from Burn Fat and Have Fun and her Cardio Step Jam from Walk Strong 3? I’ve been trying to do more step lately and I like the workouts that have some step moves and some moves on the floor. I’ve also been using Jane Fonda’s Lower Body Solution as well. Does Jessica have any others or any other instructors who might have step workouts that throw in some moves on the floor?
Gams is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-08-22, 12:42 PM  
bzar
Exchange Moderator

i tagged this thread - there's another thread in the tag search that lists the other step workouts that she has, both DVD and on youtube.

Miyagi: Wax on, right hand. Wax off, left hand. Wax on, wax off. Breathe in through nose, out the mouth. Wax on, wax off. Don't forget to breathe, very important.
[walks away, still making circular motions with hands] ~ Pat Morita, The Karate Kid, 1984

disclosure: in the years 2002-2004 i had a professional relationship with a distributor of fitness videos; see profile.
bzar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-08-22, 04:12 PM  
moonbeam31

In her Walk Strong 3 set she uses a step in 3 of the workouts.
http://walkonwalkstrong.com/8week/

She also uses a step in a few of her YouTube workouts.
moonbeam31 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-08-22, 04:28 PM  
Gams

Moonbeam, besides the Cardio Step Jam workout are the other two that use a step regular step workouts? I guess I didn’t think the others were step workouts just by reading the titles - don’t want any strength - just step.
Old 03-08-22, 04:40 PM  
Gemini2874
VF Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gams View Post
Does Jessica have any step workouts beside her Stride and Step from Burn Fat and Have Fun and her Cardio Step Jam from Walk Strong 3? I’ve been trying to do more step lately and I like the workouts that have some step moves and some moves on the floor. I’ve also been using Jane Fonda’s Lower Body Solution as well. Does Jessica have any others or any other instructors who might have step workouts that throw in some moves on the floor?
She also has a different Stride and Step on her YouTube channel. It's 36 minutes and cardio only. She uses the half step but you can just use the end of your full step.

Check out Jenny Ford step workouts on YouTube and maybe Gin miller for full step workouts.
Gemini2874 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-09-22, 01:59 PM  
red1013

Do you have any Firm workouts? Any of the cardio workouts from BSS1/BSS2 use the 6" fanny lifter step and they have floor cardio too. The parts with the tall fanny lifter you could just use the shorter step instead. Sometimes I just use my 4" high step topper if my knees are achy.
Old 03-10-22, 09:04 AM  
patrice
VF Supporter

Gin Millers Aerostep in on You Tube. Oldie but a goodie.

Patrice
patrice is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-10-22, 03:18 PM  
Gams

Thanks, Patrice! I do like Aerostep - just wish it was on DVD. I contacted Gin once asking if it would be released on DVD, but didn’t sound promising.

Tags
jessica smith, jessica smith step