Video Fitness Forum  

Go Back   Video Fitness Forum > Video Fitness Reader Forum > Challenges and Check-ins

Old 04-09-22, 11:06 PM  
AsSweetAsSugar

Elsie... LOL thanks! // I hope you are sleeping better by now, I also hope you are having less stress these days, wishing you the best with the move. Take care!

LMP - Grad/Aug 13 * TheRack - Grad/Nov 13 * PowerFit H - Grad/Jan 14 * FIF: SB - Grad/ Feb 14 * Cage/Box/KB 6WR - Comp/Mar 14 * Ugi/Kb/Pilates 6WR - Comp/May 14 * ThunderBell - Comp/Sep 14 * Obsidian - Comp/Jan 15 * JNL - DO/Sept 15 * D2S - Grad/Feb 16 * KbKb/TBS - Grad/Jun 16 * FusionMixx - Com/Aug 16 * F8F - Grad/Oct 16

Sonríe a la vida y ella te sonreíra siempre!
AsSweetAsSugar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-11-22, 06:28 AM  
Elsie

ASAS, haaha, thanks so much! I'm not dealing with stress & focus management very well. I've always wanted one of those weighted bars!!

Have a not-so-Monday start to the week All! I hope you have fun reaching your exercise goals!
Elsie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-11-22, 06:48 AM  
AsSweetAsSugar

Elsie:
Quote:
I'm struggling with sleep, stress and so forth with much being related to this move
I meant about the move, but if that wasn't the case, all for the better have a great Monday yourself.

LMP - Grad/Aug 13 * TheRack - Grad/Nov 13 * PowerFit H - Grad/Jan 14 * FIF: SB - Grad/ Feb 14 * Cage/Box/KB 6WR - Comp/Mar 14 * Ugi/Kb/Pilates 6WR - Comp/May 14 * ThunderBell - Comp/Sep 14 * Obsidian - Comp/Jan 15 * JNL - DO/Sept 15 * D2S - Grad/Feb 16 * KbKb/TBS - Grad/Jun 16 * FusionMixx - Com/Aug 16 * F8F - Grad/Oct 16

Sonríe a la vida y ella te sonreíra siempre!
AsSweetAsSugar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-14-22, 11:29 AM  
AnMrsDe

Just bumping us up!! Everyone's so quiet this month!! Rarity for me, I know! LOL
AnMrsDe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-17-22, 09:11 AM  
Dontmindthemess

Happy Easter Workout Bunnies!!!

Jane
Dontmindthemess is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-17-22, 12:14 PM  
Luv2WO

Happy Easter, Jane (and everyone else who celebrates)! Hope you are all having a nice Sunday. I am ready for warmer weather and taking more outdoor walks.
Luv2WO is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-17-22, 10:46 PM  
Elsie

Just wishing anyone who celebrates a very nice Easter weekend as well.
🐇
Take care
Elsie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-18-22, 01:26 PM  
AnMrsDe

Quote:
Originally Posted by bex View Post
✨✨ April 2022 ✨✨

With unending gratitude to AnMrsDe who convinced me I needed this set.
Wow! I'm honored! I didn't realize I was an enabler, LOL! Glad you are enjoying it. It truly is a remarkable set and one I have used the most of Travis' offerings. You doing the same practice all month has really been so very eye-opening!! You must really be reaping the rewards. WTG, bex!! At least you always know what workout you'll be doing each day and won't be lolly gagging around wasting your workout time (which I have done more than I care to admit)!! ETA: I just realized you’re now doing the 2nd class!

Hope everyone had a wonderful Easter weekend!
Old 04-19-22, 11:29 PM  
bex

Quote:
Originally Posted by AnMrsDe View Post
Wow! I'm honored! I didn't realize I was an enabler, LOL!
You were in this case, and I'm very glad, as are my workout partners.

Doing the same class has been an eye opener for me too! My personality is always pushing, so on my own I'd be 'working my way up', always trying to do longer or harder stuff.

But I've been doing the workouts over Zoom every morning with 2 friends as a lock-in support group. One of them strongly prefers to do something familiar. Her first language is Chinese, so following the voice cues is naturally going to be more challenging.

What I've found is that each day I'm able to go deeper, or lock in to the pose at a different level, or just stay in it with more presence. Even though the practice is the same, every day is different. I think it's giving me a better mind-body connection.

As you can see I switched it to a Yin Practice today, so I might start folding in others from the set. But now I can see the real advantage of sticking to a set for a longer time. God knows, we're still in lockdown so I have time....
bex is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-20-22, 10:12 AM  
AnMrsDe

Bex, kudos to your workout buddies--following along with Travis' English cues. That must be so hard plus getting their form right!! Glad you are finding your "yoga presence" during these classes. Are you also doing the meditations? I always wondered how a total yoga rotation would affect changes in my body...let us know!!

~~~WAVES to all~~~ hope everyone is doing ok this month!!

Tags
just the workouts