Video Fitness Forum  

Go Back   Video Fitness Forum > Video Fitness Reader Forum > Challenges and Check-ins

Old 08-15-22, 02:06 PM  
T2B

Hi All,

Have any of you watched The Bear on Hulu? A recent, absolute favorite.
I also loved Yellowjackets!

Jane - come back! I wanna know what you’re watching! Waves! Hope all is well!

Liz - ditto AMD!

AMD - nice weather!

ASAS - glad you’re enjoying your throwback workouts!

Chrys - hi! Yes, how is your Dad?

Bex - so how many days have you completed for your current round of yoga? Great that you still have new people joining the group!

joy, love
peace and patience
kindness with goodness
faithfulness & gentleness
self-control
- Motivational Sticker

Now: XTRAIN 90 Day Undulating (Generic) 7/22/22 - 10/24/22
Peak Fit System: 6/3/22 - 7/21/22 *** STS/LIS 90 Day Undulating: 11/19/21 - 2/12/22 *** 6 Week Fusion XTRAIN: 5/17/21 - 6/27/21 *** Body Beast: 12/21/20 - 3/18/21 *** STS: 1/29/20 - 5/3/20 *** Fit Tower/LIS/ICE/ 90 Day: 10/29/19 - 1/19/20 *** XTRAIN 90 Day Undulating: 7/29/19 - 10/25/19
T2B is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-16-22, 06:25 AM  
AnMrsDe

HAPPY BIRTHDAY, ALLGIRLSINAZ!!!! Hope you have a wonderful day!!

T2B, I’ve just been watching BCS worth mentioning lately…..What a fantastic show!! So sorry to see its’ end. Still can’t believe they got Carol Burnett to star in it!!
AnMrsDe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-16-22, 09:36 PM  
AsSweetAsSugar

Allgirlsinaz, HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!

T2B, thanks! Glad you enjoyed your new workouts too! When I bought the Peak Fit System I also got More Cardio Strength DVD (I think), glad they are all winners, I need to put them to use soon.

LMP - Grad/Aug 13 * TheRack - Grad/Nov 13 * PowerFit H - Grad/Jan 14 * FIF: SB - Grad/ Feb 14 * Cage/Box/KB 6WR - Comp/Mar 14 * Ugi/Kb/Pilates 6WR - Comp/May 14 * ThunderBell - Comp/Sep 14 * Obsidian - Comp/Jan 15 * JNL - DO/Sept 15 * D2S - Grad/Feb 16 * KbKb/TBS - Grad/Jun 16 * FusionMixx - Com/Aug 16 * F8F - Grad/Oct 16

Sonríe a la vida y ella te sonreíra siempre!
AsSweetAsSugar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-17-22, 11:00 AM  
AnMrsDe

ASAS, how did you like Kathy's TS Cardio Fat Burner you did the other day? (Is that this one?) https://www.thriftbooks.com/w/kathy-...dition=8154129
You didn't have much to say about it....that workout and her Functionally Fit Peak Fat Burning workout (there we go again with the Fat and Burn in the titles ), were my favorite workouts of hers back in the day. The 8 min. stretch at the end of TSCFB was my favorite short stretch and did it so often I practically wore the dvd out!! (Kind of like how often you did (do) Slim & Limber, LOL). I still held onto both of those dvd's and should re-visit them!! Just curious if her workout was a 'virgin'?
Old 08-17-22, 11:25 AM  
allgirlsinaz

Thank you for the birthday wishes! It was an enjoyable day.

C25K graduate 10/10

CLX grad 12/09
allgirlsinaz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-17-22, 12:29 PM  
AsSweetAsSugar

Glad you had a lovely day Allgirlsinaz!

AMD, yes that was it! No virgin, I have done it before, not sure if this was the second or third time though, I enjoy both routines, and the stretch is so great that I wish it was longer! And, I think you told me the same thing about the stretch before and her Peak Fat Burning wotkout!! Haha I have the latter, but I haven't try it yet. // Maybe she sold more the DVDs when fat and burn were on the same title!

Carol, I hope you''ll feel better soon.

LMP - Grad/Aug 13 * TheRack - Grad/Nov 13 * PowerFit H - Grad/Jan 14 * FIF: SB - Grad/ Feb 14 * Cage/Box/KB 6WR - Comp/Mar 14 * Ugi/Kb/Pilates 6WR - Comp/May 14 * ThunderBell - Comp/Sep 14 * Obsidian - Comp/Jan 15 * JNL - DO/Sept 15 * D2S - Grad/Feb 16 * KbKb/TBS - Grad/Jun 16 * FusionMixx - Com/Aug 16 * F8F - Grad/Oct 16

Sonríe a la vida y ella te sonreíra siempre!
AsSweetAsSugar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-18-22, 07:56 AM  
T2B

Quote:
Originally Posted by AnMrsDe View Post

T2B, I’ve just been watching BCS worth mentioning lately…..What a fantastic show!! So sorry to see its’ end. Still can’t believe they got Carol Burnett to star in it!!
I haven’t watched any of this season, yet. It’s all on my DVR waiting for me to push play.

joy, love
peace and patience
kindness with goodness
faithfulness & gentleness
self-control
- Motivational Sticker

Now: XTRAIN 90 Day Undulating (Generic) 7/22/22 - 10/24/22
Peak Fit System: 6/3/22 - 7/21/22 *** STS/LIS 90 Day Undulating: 11/19/21 - 2/12/22 *** 6 Week Fusion XTRAIN: 5/17/21 - 6/27/21 *** Body Beast: 12/21/20 - 3/18/21 *** STS: 1/29/20 - 5/3/20 *** Fit Tower/LIS/ICE/ 90 Day: 10/29/19 - 1/19/20 *** XTRAIN 90 Day Undulating: 7/29/19 - 10/25/19
T2B is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-18-22, 07:00 PM  
AnMrsDe

Quote:
Originally Posted by AsSweetAsSugar View Post

AMD, yes that was it! No virgin, I have done it before, not sure if this was the second or third time though, I enjoy both routines, and the stretch is so great that I wish it was longer! And, I think you told me the same thing about the stretch before and her Peak Fat Burning wotkout!! Haha I have the latter, but I haven't try it yet. // Maybe she sold more the DVDs when fat and burn were on the same title!
LOL, well now, what does that tell you about my memory?! hahaha Glad you enjoyed it - esp. the stretch!

Loved your last sentence...too funny!!

allgirlsinaz - glad you had a good birthday!!!

T2B, I guarantee you will be binge-watching!!! I forgot to mention that I've been watching Animal Kingdom too -- another great series that's coming to an end! Sigh.
Old 08-19-22, 01:56 AM  
LizEMA

Angry

I spent WELL over an hour updating my log, then got the 500 Error.

I'll be back after I set fire to something.

(This will teach me to go 3 weeks without posting an update, then trying to do it all at once. )

ETA: Done and DONE! Not the fire part. The coming back to try and actually posting something part.
I'll be doing personals shortly.
Old 08-20-22, 01:41 PM  
AnMrsDe

Liz, glad the 500 error didn't cause you to set fire to your house, LOL! Sounds like the pole class was a hit (in more ways than one)...ouch on your hand injury!! Glad it's better though. I hate injuries and is just such a nuisance when you WANT to workout and are limited to what you can do! Although it looks like you're making up for it if Caroline is again in the picture!! I'm sure the pole classes will really work your core good...now you can practice at home, too, congrats on your new toy!!

You did good this month!! I will, for sure, be purchasing CL #407!! Thanks for the rec! Gotta see Cathe in those leggings more often!

Hope everyone is having a great weekend! Stormy here today...we need the rain so badly!

Tags
just the workouts