Video Fitness Forum  

Go Back   Video Fitness Forum > Video Fitness Reader Forum > Challenges and Check-ins

Old 08-06-22, 03:16 AM  
bex

Quote:
Originally Posted by AnMrsDe View Post
HOPEFULLY, AT LEAST ONE OF MY SHOUT-OUTS WILL PROVE BENEFICIAL!!
Me three!!

ASAS, I'm also glad you're back and it's great to see you enjoying your oldies rotation.

LizEMA Count in me on waiting to here about your Pole Class!!

AnMrsDe, you have my full admiration for being able to do Yvette class for 70 mins. And with wrist weights! [bows down]
bex is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-06-22, 01:08 PM  
AnMrsDe

Quote:
Originally Posted by bex View Post

AnMrsDe, you have my full admiration for being able to do Yvette class for 70 mins. And with wrist weights! [bows down]
Ha! Ya, I didn't know if I'd get through the whole thing or not since I was listening all night long (the night before) with one ear for my cat's unpleasant gagging sounds and wondering if he was going to throw up on my bed and have to shoo him off!!! [Of course I couldn’t shut him out of our BR!] He’s been having digestive issues (his blood work was excellent, stool sample was good, he's been eating/sleeping well - except for that night, LOL), we changed his food, and nothing has been helping. I think I need to take him back to the vet for more observations. Poor baby...he's such a good boy, too. Anyway, needless to say, I only got about 3 hours of sleep that night!! Good thing Yvette's workouts are FUN and I wasn't dreading it!! It appeared a little easier upon preview (cardio wise) but not sure it actually was now! Thank you for the shout out, though!!

Have a great weekend and look forward to hearing from our MIA'S!!!
AnMrsDe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-07-22, 03:28 PM  
AsSweetAsSugar

Bex, thank you! If it wasn't too hot, I would put my leg warmers on! lol // Congrats on your amazing consistency with your yoga practice.

It is super hot here, I hope you are all having a nice weekend!

LMP - Grad/Aug 13 * TheRack - Grad/Nov 13 * PowerFit H - Grad/Jan 14 * FIF: SB - Grad/ Feb 14 * Cage/Box/KB 6WR - Comp/Mar 14 * Ugi/Kb/Pilates 6WR - Comp/May 14 * ThunderBell - Comp/Sep 14 * Obsidian - Comp/Jan 15 * JNL - DO/Sept 15 * D2S - Grad/Feb 16 * KbKb/TBS - Grad/Jun 16 * FusionMixx - Com/Aug 16 * F8F - Grad/Oct 16

Sonríe a la vida y ella te sonreíra siempre!
AsSweetAsSugar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-09-22, 01:32 PM  
AnMrsDe

For all the Caroline fans, 2lazy4gym posted a Caroline rotation she concocted and will be doing later this month. It looks really good since she adds in cardio and recovery days!!

https://2lazy4gym.com/2022/08/08/car...ding-rotation/
Old 08-11-22, 10:49 AM  
cdayley

Hi, ladies. I'm at the hospital with my parents for my dad's heart valve repair. I left work at 6 last night and drove the 3.5 hours to Boise.
I've been walking most days and am back to work. I'm hoping to build up to longer walks after work, and add weights back in.
Liz, my daughter loves pole classes. I'm not that brave
ASAS, it's hot here too and the air conditioning is broken at work 😫
AnMrsDe. I'm sorry about your sick kitty
Cindy. Sounds like a great purchase
Chrys Dayley
cdayley is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-11-22, 01:55 PM  
AnMrsDe

Thank you, Chrys. He's still not 100%...I wish I knew what was wrong./I just said a prayer for your dad's surgery. Hope all goes well!/When does school start?

T2B, Remember back when Perfect 30 came out and we were joking about Cathe's sweaty knee leggings in PPump and I suggested maybe they were distressed leggings? (They were actually just wet, I think). ANYWAY, in today's Cathe Live, Cathe is wearing distressed leggings!! (And they look so darn cute on her to boot!). I didn't even know they made such a thing...and probably cost even more than regular leggings!

https://cathe.com/forum/threads/vide...orkout.317631/ The workout actually looks good too!!

Just had to share, LOL!
Old 08-11-22, 05:24 PM  
T2B

Quote:
Thank you, Chrys. He's still not 100%...I wish I knew what was wrong./I just said a prayer for your dad's surgery. Hope all goes well!/When does school start?

T2B, Remember back when Perfect 30 came out and we were joking about Cathe's sweaty knee leggings in PPump and I suggested maybe they were distressed leggings? (They were actually just wet, I think). ANYWAY, in today's Cathe Live, Cathe is wearing distressed leggings!! (And they look so darn cute on her to boot!). I didn't even know they made such a thing...and probably cost even more than regular leggings!

https://cathe.com/forum/threads/vide...orkout.317631/ The workout actually looks good too!!

Just had to share, LOL!
Ha, they’re cute on Cathe, added benefit of some cooling action, too. However, wouldn’t work for me, I’d be too focused on my thigh meat squeezing through those rips…

Also, Cathe is saving me lots of money in purchases, for sure, since the lineup behind her has changed.

joy, love
peace and patience
kindness with goodness
faithfulness & gentleness
self-control
- Motivational Sticker

Now: XTRAIN 90 Day Undulating (Generic) 7/22/22 - 10/24/22
Peak Fit System: 6/3/22 - 7/21/22 *** STS/LIS 90 Day Undulating: 11/19/21 - 2/12/22 *** 6 Week Fusion XTRAIN: 5/17/21 - 6/27/21 *** Body Beast: 12/21/20 - 3/18/21 *** STS: 1/29/20 - 5/3/20 *** Fit Tower/LIS/ICE/ 90 Day: 10/29/19 - 1/19/20 *** XTRAIN 90 Day Undulating: 7/29/19 - 10/25/19
T2B is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-12-22, 12:35 PM  
AnMrsDe

Quote:
Originally Posted by T2B View Post
Ha, they’re cute on Cathe, added benefit of some cooling action, too. However, wouldn’t work for me, I’d be too focused on my thigh meat squeezing through those rips…

Also, Cathe is saving me lots of money in purchases, for sure, since the lineup behind her has changed.
LOL!!! Ya, I don't think they'd be for me either...I can't buy the distressed jeans either! There's something about not getting my money's worth, HAHAHA!

So you mean you-know-who is in full view more often? At least she has good form! And I'm a happy camper that one of the participants who USED to be front & center remains hidden lately with her not-so-great form!!

Hope everyone has a great weekend!! Also still waiting for some MIA pop-ins!!!!
Old 08-13-22, 11:32 PM  
LizEMA

Quote:
So you mean you-know-who is in full view more often? At least she has good form! And I'm a happy camper that one of the participants who USED to be front & center remains hidden lately with her not-so-great form!!
Okay, you two are killing me. I know who "you know who" is -- her name rhymes with "hen", right? But who is the one that you are talking about, AMD? Is she a former DVD participant?

(I am planning on updating my check-in and doing personals Tuesday. Just wanted to "show my face".

[Why am I not just doing that now, you ask? Good question! For anything requiring lengthy typing, I need to be on the computer, and, lately, I am just finding it so hard to glue myself to it long enough to get in all of my rambling! I am having a bizarre but very recent aversion to being on it for any considerable length of time. My brain has felt so scattered the past month or two, and I've been neglecting other computer-related tasks, as well so it isn't just my beloved JTW that has been getting short changed.
I am looking forward to regalling you all, my captive audience, with my going ons, though. LOL Crossing my fingers for a Tuesday update!])
Old 08-15-22, 11:21 AM  
AnMrsDe

Quote:
Originally Posted by LizEMA View Post
Okay, you two are killing me. I know who "you know who" is -- her name rhymes with "hen", right? But who is the one that you are talking about, AMD? Is she a former DVD participant?

(I am planning on updating my check-in and doing personals Tuesday. Just wanted to "show my face".

[Why am I not just doing that now, you ask? Good question! For anything requiring lengthy typing, I need to be on the computer, and, lately, I am just finding it so hard to glue myself to it long enough to get in all of my rambling! I am having a bizarre but very recent aversion to being on it for any considerable length of time. My brain has felt so scattered the past month or two, and I've been neglecting other computer-related tasks, as well so it isn't just my beloved JTW that has been getting short changed.
I am looking forward to regalling you all, my captive audience, with my going ons, though. LOL Crossing my fingers for a Tuesday update!])
LIZ! Hi! Yes, we are waiting with bated breath for all your regaling abilities, not to mention all the tidbits of the pole class!!! And I will count you as one of our MIA's, so thanks for checking in!!!

Re: CL, you are correct with your assumption. The one I'm referring to has NOT been in any DVD's. And while I give her major kudos for coming to class so often, I wish she'd stay out of camera range a little more. I'm not even sure what her name is, she's a bit older, wears headbands a lot, and is to the left, usually, of the screen. It is just a little distracting when I see improper form, I guess. It really would be super sweet if Brenda's sister would be front and center since she ALWAYS has good form, cute outfits, and a smile to light up the room! (I think it's Brenda's sister?? She has blond hair pulled back in a ponytail, and is always in the back, it seems). Kate (from the DVD's) would be another one I'd like to see in camera range with stellar form as well, but she is usually just outside of camera range. :/ I believe I just need to revert my eyes to Cathe more. ETA: If you and Jane would ever get to a CL, I could watch you guys!! LOL

Chrys, how's your dad doing?

HAPPY MONDAY!!

Tags
just the workouts