Video Fitness Forum  

Go Back   Video Fitness Forum > Video Fitness Reader Forum > General Discussion
Register Support VF Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 01-11-14, 01:10 AM  
sm4987

I did Zumba Max again today and on Wednesday I did the step workout again.mi can honestly say I am loving this set. I still haven't tried the 20 minute workout or the Blast, but everything else is so much fun (not to mention a sweat feat when you really get into it) that I have no regrets with this set. It was my Christmas gift to myself and it was worth every penny.

I wish other step instructors did dance as well. For Betos first time, I think he did a pretty darned good job.
Old 01-17-14, 11:43 PM  
EnglishIvy

I've never Zumba'd before but I have a friend trying to talk me into this. Can a dance idiot master the choreography on this set? I never bothered with the other sets because they looked like a lot of work to learn. I thought the step workout would at least be doable.
EnglishIvy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-18-14, 04:14 AM  
sm4987

I think you could learn really easy. Start with the beginner 20 minute workout. It'll help you get used to the moves. The step isn't that hard to learn. I'm surprised he cues as well as he does and if you can't make it dancey, use it like regular step until you can.
Old 01-18-14, 12:28 PM  
rheash92

Is the Zumba step informercial on youtube? thanks.
rheash92 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-18-14, 01:06 PM  
fitmiller

I just ordered this from Amazon with the bonus Zumba Max dvd. I hope I like it. I've enjoyed everything else from Beto so far.
fitmiller is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-18-14, 01:15 PM  
cpcathy

Ugh, I want this now, even though I saw Zumba Exhilerate in BB&B last week (which I bought at about $80)--do I wait or do I give in? A vidiot has too many decisions to make!

Nobody Said It was Easy.... --The Scientist
cpcathy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-18-14, 01:27 PM  
sherry7899

You can search for the schedule for the infomercial here:

http://www.locatetv.com/tv/new-zumba...60#30-Dec-2013

Sherry

The cat in my avatar is my sweetheart named Bonkers
sherry7899 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-18-14, 01:40 PM  
EnglishIvy

Quote:
Originally Posted by sm4987 View Post
I think you could learn really easy. Start with the beginner 20 minute workout. It'll help you get used to the moves. The step isn't that hard to learn. I'm surprised he cues as well as he does and if you can't make it dancey, use it like regular step until you can.
Thanks for the reply
EnglishIvy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-18-14, 02:00 PM  
andtckrtoo

Quote:
Originally Posted by sm4987 View Post
I'd agree with this. Each song has basic moves that repeat themselves. The whole point of Zumba is to enjoy yourself So if it takes a few tries to get the moves, it's all cool. Just have fun.
Old 01-18-14, 06:19 PM  
firmaniac

...argh! I keep reading this thread, and my interest is growing instead of waning! I worried the complexity of the moves would stymie me, but realized I was able to learn The FIRM's 'ballroom' style choreography on a 4 inch FIRM Box step back in '98. So I hope a certain free-style attitude when it comes to Zumba would allow for variations in the learning curve. I **really** want this set...sigh

Please visit 'The FIRM Ephemera Scrapbook' on facebook for a visual history of The FIRM
firmaniac is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
step, zumba, zumba incredible results, zumba step