Video Fitness Forum  

Go Back   Video Fitness Forum > Video Fitness Reader Forum > General Discussion
Register Support VF Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 12-10-13, 02:50 PM  
Gams

It seems really expensive to me ($110 with shipping). I think I paid about half of that back when I bought my ramp and ramp DVDs and the ramp is a lot bigger to ship.
Gams is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-10-13, 03:14 PM  
andtckrtoo

Quote:
Originally Posted by bolieikl View Post
I did Zumba Max this morning. I thought this would be my favorite, but now I think the Cardio Party one is. The "Cardio Party" has some intervals in it. I think it was more intense. But I did it while I was sick , so maybe it will feel different the next time.

I did the Zumba Step and added on the 20 minute one on Sunday. The "Zumba Step" was pretty low intensity. I did like the 20 minute one.

Yesterday I did the 30 minute Burn and it was good too lol I think it was more intense than the 20 minute one.

What truly surprised me was the ab workout on the 30 Minute Burn. I have already done it twice and I love it!! It is done mostly on a chair, partly standing. My core, "love handles" and lower back were all pleasantly sore. It wasn't pain, just DOMS. The chair portion is like a lot of standing ab work, but done sitting. I felt it differently with the chair.

I have already done more out of this set than I did out of the other two sets Heck, I guess I have done all of them. I think I will use these a lot I was very pleasantly surprised

Linda
I really like the Super Cardio Party. I did it this morning. Man, I had a blast!
Now you have me wanting to try the Abs one. I was thinking that I would not be interested as the Abs workouts have traditionally be Meh...

Yeah, I can definitely see me getting a lot of use out of this one - even the Step one - I like to toss in a lower intensity workout every now and again.
Old 12-10-13, 03:45 PM  
bolieikl
VF Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by andtckrtoo View Post
I really like the Super Cardio Party. I did it this morning. Man, I had a blast!
Now you have me wanting to try the Abs one. I was thinking that I would not be interested as the Abs workouts have traditionally be Meh...

Yeah, I can definitely see me getting a lot of use out of this one - even the Step one - I like to toss in a lower intensity workout every now and again.
Christine, yes, it is definitely worth trying! I almost didn't, but sure am glad I did !!
bolieikl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-10-13, 03:53 PM  
sherry7899

If I decide to buy this, I am going to wait until it shows up at Bed Bath and Beyond so I can use a coupon. I spent too much on the last set, and I am not doing that again.

Sherry

The cat in my avatar is my sweetheart named Bonkers
sherry7899 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-10-13, 04:48 PM  
shoegoddess

Quote:
Originally Posted by sherry7899 View Post
If I decide to buy this, I am going to wait until it shows up at Bed Bath and Beyond so I can use a coupon. I spent too much on the last set, and I am not doing that again.

Sherry
Oh good idea! Let us know if you see it there.

I'm not a typical grandma!

Body by Cathe, Chalene and Dr. Niccole
-Me

A woman is like a tea bag. You never know how strong she is until she gets into hot water
-Eleanor Roosevelt

Well-behaved women seldom make history
-Laurel Thatcher Ulrich

Women are Angels
And when someone breaks our wings, we simply continue to fly....on a broomstick...we are flexible like that
-White Witch

Gotta love Maxine:
http://forum.videofitness.com/pictur...&pictureid=230
shoegoddess is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-10-13, 05:12 PM  
pharma_gal

Quote:
Originally Posted by sherry7899 View Post

Sherry
Me too..
pharma_gal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-06-14, 12:07 AM  
boukilisa

I went with the Amazon deal for $99 but with the Zumba Max add-on included and free shipping. I might unload the Rizer and step DVD somewhere to recoup some of my money since that's the one I'm least interested in.
Old 01-10-14, 09:11 PM  
boukilisa

Quote:
Originally Posted by boukilisa View Post
I went with the Amazon deal for $99 but with the Zumba Max add-on included and free shipping. I might unload the Rizer and step DVD somewhere to recoup some of my money since that's the one I'm least interested in.
Changed my mind. I'm keeping the whole thing. Everything looks so fun!

This was my Christmas present to myself. I wouldn't normally spend this much but being a good vidiot I rationalized it like this: Three workouts in this set are more advanced and closer to the intensity I get in my live classes. Three of them are at or over 45 minutes (which I would pay $19.99 for separately). There's one live workout that's around 35 minutes and a 20 minute intro workout that give me another 55 minutes (another $19.99 I'd pay separately). Then there's the short ab add-on and rizer. I got free shipping and I didn't have to wait a long time to get it.

See what I did there?
Old 01-10-14, 09:28 PM  
andtckrtoo

Quote:
Originally Posted by boukilisa View Post
Changed my mind. I'm keeping the whole thing. Everything looks so fun!

This was my Christmas present to myself. I wouldn't normally spend this much but being a good vidiot I rationalized it like this: Three workouts in this set are more advanced and closer to the intensity I get in my live classes. Three of them are at or over 45 minutes (which I would pay $19.99 for separately). There's one live workout that's around 35 minutes and a 20 minute intro workout that give me another 55 minutes (another $19.99 I'd pay separately). Then there's the short ab add-on and rizer. I got free shipping and I didn't have to wait a long time to get it.

See what I did there?
I love it. I paid full price and am not sorry in the least. I love this set.
Old 01-11-14, 01:04 AM  
lorajc

Gosh. It really sucks that I still haven't found a job.....been going on interviews, but not getting hired.....WWANT this set so badly..... I hate cardio and this is one of the only ways I enjoy it.....zumba!!! oh well
lorajc is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
step, zumba, zumba incredible results, zumba step