Video Fitness Forum  

Go Back   Video Fitness Forum > Video Fitness Reader Forum > General Discussion
Register Support VF Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 09-29-13, 06:37 PM  
beyond.omega
VF Supporter

Thanks everyone! This is all really great information.
Terry and Pam: That is great information, and very helpful.
Pam: Wowza...I'll bet it gets cold for you! Yeah...typical winter for me is 20-30s in the morning..and if I move to the city it will be a little better.
Summerbreeze: Yeah, I need that morning walk, and the early morning walk is great in the hot summer...but in the winter it just means its colder!
JudithL (or anyone else): Can you link the shell you use? Is it suitable for the rain as a top layer, or do you know of something that would be good for the cold rain?
LAC: Thanks for the links...I had forgotten about Sierra Trading Post.
Jeanne, Suegy and Leonana: Yeah...that is kinda what I had done in the past, except I don't like the treadmill, so one year I got a gym membership and did elliptical. The next year, I did walking workout dvds at home. Last year, my workplace had an unfinished basement and I walked there during lunch. I don't want to buy a large piece of exercise equipment, as I just recently purged many of my belongings and am anticipating a period in my life of a lot of moving, but if this outdoor walking doesn't work, I might have to get another gym membership.
beyond.omega is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
cold weather, walking, walking conditions