Video Fitness Forum  

Go Back   Video Fitness Forum > Video Fitness Reader Forum > General Discussion

Old 02-04-21, 08:50 PM  
Vantreesta

Quote:
Originally Posted by laurajhawk View Post
I agree that the ones I have from her are medium support. I'm a B cup and medium support works with most any workout for me.

Remember, it IS Mary. She's great about returns.
Good point!
You don't have to be fast, just keep moving forward.
Note to self: You don't get to complain about things you won't work to change!

Word for 2024: Accomplished; Word for 2023: Grounded; Word for 2022: Consistency; Word for 2021: Mindfulness
Vantreesta is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-05-21, 01:40 PM  
ncl

I ordered 3 JC Penney Xertions (the first one arrived and i did not like it, we'll see about the others), the Champion bra recommended and I think I will order a couple of the Handful bras as well and see how those go. Up for any more recommendations.
ncl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-05-21, 04:10 PM  
ncl

Here is my report back:

I ordered 3 JC Penney Xertion bras. I didn't like these so much.

I tried 3 different bras by Handful. the higher impact one I didn't like as it was too tight around my ribcage and felt like a torture device. I got 2 lower impact bras that are cute but then...

The champion bra recommended by Jo Fit Fan came. Ding ding ding! This one is definitely the winner. It works for high impact, is comfortable and doesn't give me uniboob. I bought 3 more I found on ebay in my size listed as new without tags for about 15.00 each, so I'm happy. These are on sale on the Champion website right now for 36.00. Thanks for all the recommendations!
Old 03-05-21, 04:25 PM  
BigBadBetty

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vantreesta View Post
Is it just me or does it seem like inexpensive bras for high impact are hard to find unless you're full-figured? I don't want a zipper or a regular bra closure, just a pullover type.
Please tell me where these cheap, high impact bras for full figured ladies are! I am a 32/34 G/H. I would love to find a cheap bra. Most cheap bras seem to stop at DDD. I love regular bra closure. Don't mind a zipper. I don't want a pullover or anything not bra-sized.
BigBadBetty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-05-21, 05:14 PM  
Vantreesta

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigBadBetty View Post
Please tell me where these cheap, high impact bras for full figured ladies are! I am a 32/34 G/H. I would love to find a cheap bra. Most cheap bras seem to stop at DDD. I love regular bra closure. Don't mind a zipper. I don't want a pullover or anything not bra-sized.
I think my comment is probably relative since I'm only a B, maybe C, cup. It seems like the bras I saw at Walmart go to larger sizes but I honestly don't remember how high. I apologize if my description of "full figured" isn't accurate!

Word for 2024: Accomplished; Word for 2023: Grounded; Word for 2022: Consistency; Word for 2021: Mindfulness
Old 03-05-21, 07:56 PM  
BigBadBetty

Talking

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vantreesta View Post
I think my comment is probably relative since I'm only a B, maybe C, cup. It seems like the bras I saw at Walmart go to larger sizes but I honestly don't remember how high. I apologize if my description of "full figured" isn't accurate!
I think it is a relative term! I come from a line of busty women. My aunt told me I must take after my dad's side because I am so flat chested
Old 03-05-21, 08:43 PM  
Vantreesta

Quote:
I think it is a relative term! I come from a line of busty women. My aunt told me I must take after my dad's side because I am so flat chested
Haha! Always interesting how we see things differently!

Old 03-05-21, 09:29 PM  
ncl

I am a C cup, so not sure about recs for you, Betty!
Old 03-07-21, 01:48 PM  
Gemini2874
VF Supporter

Quote:
Hi, there! I have yet to find a cheap, high impact bra for us! I'm a 38G and I have tried several!! In fact, I just ordered another one to try. They are all expensive...unfortunately. Some of the ones that I have tried include Enell, SheFit, Runderwear and I just ordered the Knix Catalyst Sports bra to try. One of these may work for you. Everyone has different conformation so it's hard to say until you try it. I do feel you, girl! I'm in the same boat.
Gemini2874 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-07-21, 02:27 PM  
BigBadBetty

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gemini2874 View Post
Hi, there! I have yet to find a cheap, high impact bra for us! I'm a 38G and I have tried several!! In fact, I just ordered another one to try. They are all expensive...unfortunately. Some of the ones that I have tried include Enell, SheFit, Runderwear and I just ordered the Knix Catalyst Sports bra to try. One of these may work for you. Everyone has different conformation so it's hard to say until you try it. I do feel you, girl! I'm in the same boat.
I have found moderate to pricey bras that I like. I liked the SheFit The Enell was too work to get on/off. I found a great sale on the Glamorize Two-Layer bra last year and picked one up for $15! I should have bought more, but I was losing weight and didn't know what size I would end in. Of course, now they are $44.

Tags
bras, sports bra, sports bras