Video Fitness Forum  

Go Back   Video Fitness Forum > Video Fitness Reader Forum > Challenges and Check-ins

Old 05-22-21, 08:33 PM  
Paula
VF Supporter

Good evening. Workout this morning was a Pahla B Cardio/Tone workout, Yoga with Kassandra Morning Day 22 and a walk with DH.

Anita, yeah having dinner with friends was a real treat. You've been lucky in some ways to have friends come and stay in your basement apartment, of course having surgery wasn't fun, so maybe this is a stupid comment.

Laura, glad you had a "free" day. I had to laugh at your comment on the LA "area". When I'm in NC I am surprised by what people refer to as "LA". It seems they think all of Southern California is "LA". Pasadena is a separate city about 20 miles from LA and 55 miles from where I live in Irvine, but let's do try to work something out. Do you know where in Pasadena you will be? Pasadena is a large city (140,000+ people). Just point of information, if you have ever watched the Rose Parade on TV, it takes place in Pasadena right down Colorado Avenue. Hopefully you'll get beautiful weather and a nice view of the mountains. In July, Pasadena will be hot so pack accordingly.
Paula is offline   Reply With Quote