Video Fitness Forum  

Go Back   Video Fitness Forum > Video Fitness Reader Forum > General Discussion
Register Support VF Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 05-03-22, 01:55 PM  
weener
VF Supporter

January 19 newsletter:

NEW Workout Programs -- Updates

We're currently (still!) working hard on editing our new workout programs that will coming out soon on DVD and digital. We have run into some unexpected delays, but as soon as we have a better estimated release date available, I'll be sure to share it with you here first!

~~~~~~~~~
I grew up as teener weener. It got shorten to weener when a nephew was learning to talk and he just called me weener.

www.flickr.com/photos/32418450@N05/
weener is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-04-22, 10:37 AM  
Denise R
Exchange Moderator

Jessica just posted this an hour ago

From Jessica: "Our newest DVD/Digital series, "Strong + Centered" is almost here!! I just can't wait to share these all new workouts with you! We will be offering special 'pre-sale' pricing for a limited time once they are first released (they will be offered both as a discounted bundle and individually). If you aren't on our email list yet please be sure to sign up to be notified first as soon as they are available! I'd love to join you for these new sessions soon. 🥰"
https://bit.ly/3ysN63m

"By far the most important application is those 18 inches between the table and your mouth. Your diet. Eat clean to get rid of fat." Robert Kennedy, Oxygen Magazine

"Having the body you want starts with loving the body you have." Mandy Ingber, Shape Magazine
Denise R is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-04-22, 10:56 AM  
firmiewannabe

Thank you for the update! It's great that there will be a discount for bundle AND individually. I've watched all of the clips and just don't see myself ever using the fusion dvd but the others all look great. I really love the gorgeous set and the cute personal touches honoring Peanut.
firmiewannabe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-04-22, 03:33 PM  
Usia
VF Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Denise R View Post
From Jessica: "Our newest DVD/Digital series, "Strong + Centered" is almost here!! I just can't wait to share these all new workouts with you! We will be offering special 'pre-sale' pricing for a limited time once they are first released (they will be offered both as a discounted bundle and individually). If you aren't on our email list yet please be sure to sign up to be notified first as soon as they are available! I'd love to join you for these new sessions soon. 🥰"
https://bit.ly/3ysN63m
Thanks for the info. Were did she post this?
Old 05-04-22, 03:36 PM  
sherry7899

Quote:
Originally Posted by Usia View Post
Thanks for the info. Were did she post this?
It was posted on Facebook.

The cat in my avatar is my sweetheart named Bonkers
sherry7899 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-04-22, 04:14 PM  
CharM

Thank you for the update! I don't have a FB account, so I wouldn't have seen it or known about it.
CharM is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-04-22, 05:11 PM  
Usia
VF Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by CharM View Post
Thank you for the update! I don't have a FB account, so I wouldn't have seen it or known about it.
Thank you! Same here. Not on FB but I'm on Jessica's mailing list and have been receiving her emails regularly but nothing for the past 2 weeks. I'm on a fence with this set but will probably get it because I don't want to regret not getting it in a year or so.
Old 05-04-22, 06:18 PM  
MoFirmer

I am SO in line for this set!! It is perfect for the way I train now. Plus I'm so glad to support someone who is so generous with her free content AND still producing dvds. I'm not against streaming as I do fitness streaming but I still like a dvd in my hands!
Old 05-13-22, 09:35 PM  
Usia
VF Supporter

Anything new about the release date?
Old 05-14-22, 08:15 AM  
Leonana

I have the impression that it should be soon. From what I gather, it seems that the testing phase of the dvd's is near the end.

Tags
fusion, jessica smith, seinfeld, stretch, strong + centered, strong+centered series, sunny workouts