Video Fitness Forum  

Go Back   Video Fitness Forum > Video Fitness Reader Forum > General Discussion
Register Support VF Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 03-05-22, 06:20 AM  
Elsie

I just can't believe y'all getting antsy with the rests. I very often take longer rests than her 45 with the back & chest exercises and this week I think I took nearly a three minute water break after the back grouping in PPL. Lol.
You're doing pilates in-between, while I'm breathing fire, wiping down my cleavage and getting my posture ready for the upcoming lift!!!!!
Elsie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-05-22, 07:49 AM  
buffmama

For those who don't like long breaks try Plateau Buster. You're doing supersets with different muscle groups 3 sets of 15 reps back to back before you break. I was happy for the breaks when they came and my heart rate was up. You get a minute plus between supersets.
Old 03-06-22, 11:36 AM  
Pat58
VF Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Elsie View Post
I just can't believe y'all getting antsy with the rests. I very often take longer rests than her 45 with the back & chest exercises and this week I think I took nearly a three minute water break after the back grouping in PPL. Lol.
You're doing pilates in-between, while I'm breathing fire, wiping down my cleavage and getting my posture ready for the upcoming lift!!!!!
I started using heavier DBs at the gym, and needing the rests.
Pat58 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-06-22, 10:46 PM  
Elsie

Thumbs up

Pat, WTG!
Lol
Elsie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-09-22, 07:53 AM  
alisoncooks

I haven’t done a Cee workout in a while, but when I went to her YouTube channel, it looks as thought she’s changed the name to “Move with Cee.” Anyone know when/why this happened (so I don’t have to click each video and try and find the explanation , lol)?
alisoncooks is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 05-09-22, 08:34 AM  
Pat58
VF Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by alisoncooks View Post
I haven’t done a Cee workout in a while, but when I went to her YouTube channel, it looks as thought she’s changed the name to “Move with Cee.” Anyone know when/why this happened (so I don’t have to click each video and try and find the explanation , lol)?
I'm not sure when she changed it but it was maybe a month ago or so? I liked Lift With Cee but oh well, it's her channel.

I was doing great with the Forty for Forty and lost steam halfway through. I'm hoping to get back to it soon. Too many types of workouts I want to squeeze in.
Pat58 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-09-22, 02:22 PM  
tamib

I've only done 40-4-40 and it didn't seem to have much lower body work, do any of the other programs have more? I know she has some lower only videos but I like following a program.
Thanks.

Tammy
tamib is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-09-22, 04:14 PM  
buffmama

I'm currently doing body part splits which has legs work 2 days a week. I do full body workouts in between my lifting with Cee so all the 3 programs I've done I've been happy with. I'm hoping she stays with lifting on her channel. I commented on the last workout I did hoping for a bone about her next program but nada so far.
Old 05-09-22, 05:19 PM  
wendug

Quote:
Originally Posted by buffmama View Post
I'm currently doing body part splits which has legs work 2 days a week. I do full body workouts in between my lifting with Cee so all the 3 programs I've done I've been happy with. I'm hoping she stays with lifting on her channel. I commented on the last workout I did hoping for a bone about her next program but nada so far.
I asked in the comments on one of her Full Body Advanced workouts (back on April 11th) about plans for a new program and Cee commented that she didn't have anything planned right away and wants to add more core workouts. Maybe over the summer?
Old 05-15-22, 11:55 AM  
Gibbee
VF Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by wendug View Post
I asked in the comments on one of her Full Body Advanced workouts (back on April 11th) about plans for a new program and Cee commented that she didn't have anything planned right away and wants to add more core workouts. Maybe over the summer?
She told me the same thing when I asked.

I was hoping she would release an upper / lower / upper / lower split. Like Full upper body, full lower body but I don't think that is a split she does personally based on her programs she has released to date.

I love her slow lifting style. Very calm.

STS Graduate
MET-Rx 180 Graduate
Gibbee is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
cheryl coulombe, eccentric weight training, lift with cee, move with cee, over 40, over 50, youtube, youtube strength