Video Fitness Forum  

Go Back   Video Fitness Forum > Video Fitness Reader Forum > General Discussion

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 05-24-22, 02:33 AM  
Negin

Quote:
Originally Posted by donnamp View Post
If you really want to continue to try to "like" it - I suggest subscribing to Essentrics TV and trying one of the other instructors - Sahra (Miranda's daughter), Gail Garceau, Meg Feeney, etc. You may click w/ their instructional style more. it is a free 14 day trial and easy to cancel.
Agreeing with Donna. I did the 14-day free trial, and loved it. Meg, I think it was, the brunette with lovely curly hair, was my favorite.

Quote:
Originally Posted by BunnyHop View Post
I wish there were a way to slow the pace of the workouts without freaking out the speed of the narration. I prefer to go slowly, and that's not always possible with some of Miranda's workouts.
I get irritated with Miranda when doing floor work, the side-lying ones, where she turns to the other side far too quickly. Yes, I get it. I know that she's trying to say that we need to move quickly, but my goodness, slow it down a little, please. Things like that annoy me just a little bit.

Other than that, yes, everyone's right. There is learning curve with CS. I would go with the free trial, if you're interested that is, and then if you're not, just let it go. Thankfully, there are so many other options to choose from.

Tags
classical stretch, dislike, essentrics, flaming hypocrite, miranda, miranda esmonde-white