Video Fitness Forum  

Go Back   Video Fitness Forum > Video Fitness Reader Forum > Challenges and Check-ins
Register Support VF Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 11-08-21, 05:33 PM  
T2B

Chrys - I’m sorry that you’re continuing to have breathing issues. Healing vibes.

Elsie - Does noise cancelling headphones help at all? I hope you get to make your move in 2022.

AnMrsDe - Oh no about your dad’s ALF. How long will it be locked down? Will anyone be able to visit him at all? Praying for continued healing and good health. Prayers and strength for your mom, too, knowing how hard it must be for her not being able to see your dad.

Thanks for sharing your list. I noticed that you know who is directly behind Cathe now which has put me off of buying some of the lives. CL 290 is still on my short list.

I’m off this week, use it or lose it vacation. I want to upgrade my phone but don’t want to deal with the service provider because it takes up too much time. I may do what I did like last time I upgraded my phone - order my phone and do everything myself. T Mobile has been warning that I’ll lose service Jan 2022 if I don’t change my SIM card or upgrade.

joy, love
peace and patience
kindness with goodness
faithfulness & gentleness
self-control
- Motivational Sticker

Now: XTRAIN 90 Day Undulating (Generic) 7/22/22 - 10/24/22
Peak Fit System: 6/3/22 - 7/21/22 *** STS/LIS 90 Day Undulating: 11/19/21 - 2/12/22 *** 6 Week Fusion XTRAIN: 5/17/21 - 6/27/21 *** Body Beast: 12/21/20 - 3/18/21 *** STS: 1/29/20 - 5/3/20 *** Fit Tower/LIS/ICE/ 90 Day: 10/29/19 - 1/19/20 *** XTRAIN 90 Day Undulating: 7/29/19 - 10/25/19
T2B is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-09-21, 11:14 AM  
AnMrsDe

T2B, I'll find out more today, as my sister has a meeting with the director of the nursing home. I imagine it will stay locked down for some time. I just hope they can arrange for us to call and talk to him at least. Thank you so very much for the prayers - it means so much to us!!

LOL about "you know who" behind Cathe...but don't expect it to change much since Cathe wants her there to help keep count. (The new Cedie?) :/ I am glad Cathe gives us the option to purchase these Lives, though, so we can have them to keep in our library.//Good luck with the new phone decision and enjoy your time off!!

We watched the first episode of Dexter's new season...it was awesome!!!

Waves~~~
AnMrsDe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-10-21, 08:18 AM  
Elsie

AMDe, thinking of your Dad. Being in a new home & having to be away from his family cannot be easy for him. I hope the covid exposure ends before long.
T2B. DH finds that those earphones work for a lot of noise. I don't like them, get a strange vibration. It may be due to me having some hearing loss in my left ear, I dunno. But thanks kindly for the suggestion!!
Jane, Linda does work the lower half very, very effectively. And makes it look so easy!!

waves to ALL! Keep safe.
Elsie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-11-21, 05:01 PM  
AnMrsDe

Thanks so much, Elsie! I sent him a card...hope he gets it today, as I wished him Happy Veteran's Day! I told him he better not be giving those nurses a hard time...(he's known to joke around but it can sometimes come off as otherwise). I will keep sending him cards until we see each other in person. Since he has dementia, I assume not having family around him isn't as hard as it would be on my mom if the tables were turned. I'm not even sure he knows why he is there which may actually be a good thing! The Dr., who is a family friend, mentioned that he seems content (and he joked with her too!).

Enjoy your evening!
Old 11-12-21, 07:56 AM  
Elsie

Quote:
Originally Posted by AnMrsDe View Post
The Dr., who is a family friend, mentioned that he seems content (and he joked with her too!).
Elsie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-12-21, 05:58 PM  
Dontmindthemess

AnMrsDe I’m glad that your dad has settled in. It’s so hard not being able to visit!!

Elsie Linda does make her workouts look easy. Sometimes I’ll preview and think it doesn’t look hard but it ends up killing me!

TB2 I absolutely love your security camera story!! Awesome!!!

Jane
Dontmindthemess is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-12-21, 06:21 PM  
Tammie M

AnMrsDe, I'm sorry to hear you can't visit your dad. I think everyone in senior living or in a hospital needs an advocate. Not being allowed one is very sad.
Tammie M is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-13-21, 04:35 PM  
AnMrsDe

Thanks Jane & Tammie!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tammie M View Post
AnMrsDe, I'm sorry to hear you can't visit your dad. I think everyone in senior living or in a hospital needs an advocate. Not being allowed one is very sad.
ITA! And especially with dementia patients!!

Good news is that they are lifting the lockdown on Monday and my mom & I can go see him - yay!

Enjoy your weekend! ����
Old 11-14-21, 10:49 AM  
T2B

Jane - thanks, it was definitely a whoa moment and a mindset shift. It was kind of shocking actually, to see the reality versus my perception of how far I was away from my goals. Awesome moment. I’d like to give Caroline Girvan a try eventually, sounds intense.

How is baby Wesley doing?

AnMrsDe - that’s great that you and your mom will be able to visit your dad.

Hope everyone is having a good Sunday! Waves!

joy, love
peace and patience
kindness with goodness
faithfulness & gentleness
self-control
- Motivational Sticker

Now: XTRAIN 90 Day Undulating (Generic) 7/22/22 - 10/24/22
Peak Fit System: 6/3/22 - 7/21/22 *** STS/LIS 90 Day Undulating: 11/19/21 - 2/12/22 *** 6 Week Fusion XTRAIN: 5/17/21 - 6/27/21 *** Body Beast: 12/21/20 - 3/18/21 *** STS: 1/29/20 - 5/3/20 *** Fit Tower/LIS/ICE/ 90 Day: 10/29/19 - 1/19/20 *** XTRAIN 90 Day Undulating: 7/29/19 - 10/25/19
T2B is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-15-21, 12:59 PM  
AnMrsDe

Quote:
Originally Posted by T2B View Post
thanks, it was definitely a whoa moment and a mindset shift. It was kind of shocking actually, to see the reality versus my perception of how far I was away from my goals. Awesome moment.
Are you thinking twice, then, about doing this STS/LIS rotation? I mean, if you already are "looking like you reached your goal", and all?

Hahaha I couldn't resist!

Have a great week, everyone!

Tags
just the workouts