Video Fitness Forum  

Go Back   Video Fitness Forum > Video Fitness Reader Forum > Challenges and Check-ins
Register Support VF Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 12-11-21, 09:05 PM  
Paula
VF Supporter

Good evening. Workout this morning was Pahla B. Body Shaping Day 5 - Core plus a neighborhood walk with DH.

We're having friends over on Monday so went to Trader Joe's today to pick up finger foods. Other than that didn't get much done. Oh, well that's not true, I baked two loaves of banana bread and did a load of laundry so I guess I was more productive than I thought initially.

Anita, boo on the snow and shoveling and snow blowing. Perhaps you might suggest to Adelija that her help with chores would be appreciated, she seems to wear the blinders of the young. So glad the lumps on Gus aren't dangerous. Our dogs got them when they got older too. Luckily they were benign lumps. For ecards I subscibe to the Jacquie Lawson site. It's not expensive and you can send as many cards as you wish for one set price. Plus the cards are clever and beautiful. No matter what, moving always means getting rid of lots of stuff and having to purchase new stuff.
Paula is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-11-21, 09:09 PM  
Laura S.
VF Supporter

I didn't get nearly as much done as I wanted to, but got more done than I feared. I got the newsletter done, but didn't get to the cards. Maybe tomorrow. I did get some stuff cleaned up.

Polly is in the guest bathroom near the front door. DH keeps letting her in more (which is fine - if it makes him happy, I'm fine with it). He let her in the bathroom for some shorter visits recently to let her get used to it. Tonight it is raining pretty hard and she gets really scared by the noise of the rain hitting on the drainpipe. So, he brought her in, and she's been in the bathroom most of the evening. She has everything in there she needs and seems content. Who knows how long it will be before she's sleeping in our bed?

Anita - Do they not get much snow where Adelija is from? I guess if you're not used to it and/or not used to a big American city, it could take a while to get used to. Great news for Gus (and you)! I'm glad for the better diagnosis.

Paula - It sounds like you needed the sleep! Free is always better, but at least they have an option here. They offer less services than they did in the DC area and I would guess that L.A. has a lot as well because of its size.

Laura's Workout Mantras:

Something is better than nothing
The best workout is the one you will DO
Laura S. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-11-21, 10:36 PM  
Laura S.
VF Supporter

Anita - How are we doing on themes. If you need more, here are a few more.

Crone Cronies - Mean Is Giving Something Useful to a Child for Christmas. 12/19

Crone Cronies-May the Presents Be Many & Your Troubles Be Few. Merry Christmas 12/26

Crone Cronies - Goodbye 2021. Don't Let the Door Hit You on the Way Out. 1/2/22

Crone Cronies - All Things Are Difficult Before They Are Easy. 1/9

Laura's Workout Mantras:

Something is better than nothing
The best workout is the one you will DO
Laura S. is offline   Reply With Quote