Video Fitness Forum  

Go Back   Video Fitness Forum > Video Fitness Reader Forum > General Discussion
Register Support VF Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 11-17-13, 06:19 PM  
cowfishpro

The hidden SECRET in Ballet Beautiful's Enhanced E-book

I don't remember seeing any comments about this before, but I thought I'd share now that there is a resurgence of interest in Ballet Beautiful.

A lot of people ask where to start with Ballet Beautiful workouts, especially since they are so challenging.. Even though I started with her original Classic and Blast DVDs, I would have liked to have something that helped me build up strength for those workouts.

There is such a workout. If you have interest in reading about Mary Helen, her evolution of her workout system and beliefs on eating, you may want to consider purchasing a copy of her Enhanced e-book through iBooks.

The enhanced e-book has the same great content of the original paperback (which is very beautiful BTW), but it has mini-demonstrations with 1 to 2 minute embedded video clips for some of the moves.

Beyond that, and not well-advertised, inside one part of the book is a link to a free streaming video on the Ballet Beautiful website called Introduction to Ballet Beautiful workout.

When you click on the link in the ebook, it takes you to the Ballet Beautiful store. If you don't already have an account, you will be asked to create one. You go though the check out, get charged $0, and voilą, you have access to a nice, not so tough 15 minute total body video. This streaming video is not availalbe for purchase in the Ballet Beautiful store. It can only be found through the link in the ebook.

The only draw back is that she does only one leg when demonstrating the single leg bridges. You either have to rewind and repeat that segment for the other side or do it on your own.

Otherwise, it's a great little workout for just starting out with Ballet Beautiful or when you want a lighter day.

I found the link almost by accident, and never saw anything advertised or posted about it, so I thought I'd share.

Sorry if this is common knowledge.
Old 11-17-13, 06:26 PM  
in paris

If it was, I hadn't seen it -- so thank you very much!

(and I have the enhanced book )
in paris is offline   Reply With Quote