Video Fitness Forum  

Go Back   Video Fitness Forum > Video Fitness Reader Forum > General Discussion
Register Support VF Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 07-31-08, 11:54 AM  
sundari

As for Margarets' workouts I have a few for different reasons. I find it is best to get them when she has a good sale or from ebay.

All My Best: I like this one because it offers so much variety. Since there are scenes from different workouts of hers through the years. So for someone who gets bored easily this is a good one. This DVD contains Vol. 1 & 2. Four 30 minute programs all chaptered.

Beauty To The Bone: This one is indoors and with paintings and drapery as background. Margaret also exercises with another woman. The workout is very straight forward. Vol. 1 has two 30 minute workouts all done on the floor. Vol. 2 has two 30 minute workouts done standing. In both Volumes she does the upper body first then the lower body. All chaptered as well.

Good n Strong: This workout is done outdoors very serene and relaxing. Reminds of her Body Electric PBS shows done outdoors. A different prop used in this workout is a ball. This DVD contains two workouts and is chaptered. Vol. 1 55 minutes total body and Vol. 2 55 minutes total body. Both workouts contain different exercises. This one to me is more relaxing than her others probably because it is outdoors.

Sculpture: This one I consider a little more intense than the others. These reps never seem to stop. The DVD is chaptered and comprised of Vol. 1 50 minute Upper Body only. Vol. 2 50 minute Lower Body only. In both workouts there is standing and floor work. Indoor setting just Margaret who never stops smiling while she is killing you with reps ever so kindly.

I think there are many uses for these workouts from the time crunched to the getting back to strength training since they are all chaptered and well paced. Again as Kath said they are classic high rep strength training. I'm glad I have these and wish I had more. They are very worth having in anyones collection.

Tags
favorite margaret richard, margaret richard