Video Fitness Forum  

Go Back   Video Fitness Forum > Video Fitness Reader Forum > General Discussion

Old 05-31-07, 04:03 PM  
stephanie_932

Here's the link to her list! I printed it out and keep it to mark the weights I used. It really helps since I tend to forget! ;-)

Margaret's Song Titles for the Unplugged Series
Old 05-31-07, 04:22 PM  
Debbie Lust

Quote:
Originally Posted by stephanie_932
Here's the link to her list! I printed it out and keep it to mark the weights I used. It really helps since I tend to forget! ;-)

Margaret's Song Titles for the Unplugged Series
Awesome!!! Thank you SO MUCH for that link! It's so great that now not only do I know which artists to look for I even know the specific songs!

Debbie
Debbie Lust is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-31-07, 05:42 PM  
sherry7899

Thanks, Stephanie! I have dial up, and it takes forever for Margaret's website to load.

Take care,
Sherry
sherry7899 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-01-07, 10:06 PM  
Gardengirl

For those of you that have Unplugged, do you get a pretty good workout in 20 minutes? I keep toying with the idea of getting Unplugged until I get to the checkout at her website and choke on the $49.95 price. I like the idea of short and complete weight workouts, I just want to be sure that it's a sufficient enough workout to justify the $49.95!! Do you do them daily, or 3 times per week?
Gardengirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-02-07, 06:38 AM  
stephanie_932

Gardengirl...........When I was using the Unplugged Series (which means I need to start back with them today!), I was doing them daily because she always rotates the workouts so that you aren't working the same body part 2 days in a row. I would do a short cardio workout (20-30 mins.) followed by an Unplugged workout and then a stretch workout.

After doing these workouts, I'm always sore in the area that I worked. That's what many of us like about MR workouts..........She kills you softly. For example, she does tricep work in one of the Unpluggeds with no weights and I scoffed at her........ummmmmmmmm........I ended up putting down my weights after a min. and still couldn't do all the reps she did w/o weights.......lol

Personally..........I say go for it. Order the first one (because it has more workouts on it) and if you don't like it or don't think it is effective, you'll get your money back easily by selling it on Yayas or posting it on Ebay.
Old 06-02-07, 07:29 AM  
Gardengirl

Thanks Stephanie! I'm feeling enabled. It does look like she covers most of the body on most days. I mean that she might work the biceps, triceps, inner thigh and hamstrings one day and then do delts, glutes, outer thigh the next. I guess I'm just not sure I want to do a daily rotation and am hoping that this might be something that I could use 3-4 days per week.

Besides, free shipping until 6/11/07!!
Gardengirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-02-07, 09:48 AM  
stephanie_932

I don't know why you couldn't do these like you want to. I just hope that after you try the first one that you'll be watching for other sales like I did to get all four.......lol Now I'm waiting for this year's set.

Margaret ships very promptly. I always got them within 4-5 days. Be sure to update us on how you like them!

Tags
margaret richard, unplugged