Video Fitness Forum  

Go Back   Video Fitness Forum > Video Fitness Reader Forum > General Discussion

Old 11-14-13, 04:10 PM  
pcramer

For those who used Ballet Beautiful, did you use the complete workout or just segments? I have her first 2 DVDs and a couple of her online workouts.

Thanks!!
Old 11-14-13, 04:19 PM  
NotThatGirl

Quote:
Originally Posted by pcramer View Post
For those who used Ballet Beautiful, did you use the complete workout or just segments? I have her first 2 DVDs and a couple of her online workouts.

Thanks!!
I was using her classic workout DVD - I did almost all of the DVD, the only parts I left out were her ab work (where I did Tracy's Anderson's instead) and her standing work. At the time I was hula hooping for cardio. Now I add in some of her easier streaming cardio videos (the intro, tendu on occasion, lunge, swan arms cardio). They definitely accelerate the results. Its funny because my mom noticed the change in my butt right away when I started adding that in haha. I almost never added in the butt blast workouts and still got great results.

Eta: I almost forgot. I added her reverse bridge work (from her book) a few times a week. It is not very enjoyable its so hard for me but I prefer that to the butt blasts. Those have a dread factor for me because they burn so badly.
NotThatGirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-14-13, 04:26 PM  
LoveVA

Quote:
Originally Posted by pcramer View Post

Thanks!!
I have Ballet Beautiful: Total Body Workout. I do the complete workout.
LoveVA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-14-13, 04:33 PM  
PrairieGem

Brazil Butt Lift. Yup, just as promised. I didn't even do the whole rotation--just a lot of Bum Bum for about 12 weeks. It did such a great job that my hip measurement went up by an inch (not exactly what I was going for), and A YEAR LATER I'm still really happy with it.

I was actually hoping for miraculous results slimming my thighs and reducing cellulite... but I suppose I can't quibble with a DVD actually doing what the name says it's going to.
Old 11-14-13, 04:42 PM  
pcramer

Looks like I need to pull out my BB Classic workout

Several years back I did TA meta and lost a lot of weight (which I regained ) and overall I got much "smaller" I was really unhappy with the way my butt looked. It definitely was not high and round which is what I am looking for in my dream butt!! LOL

Thanks ladies.
Old 11-14-13, 04:55 PM  
hotncmom

Quote:
Originally Posted by PrairieGem View Post
Brazil Butt Lift. Yup, just as promised. I didn't even do the whole rotation--just a lot of Bum Bum for about 12 weeks. It did such a great job that my hip measurement went up by an inch (not exactly what I was going for), and A YEAR LATER I'm still really happy with it.

I was actually hoping for miraculous results slimming my thighs and reducing cellulite... but I suppose I can't quibble with a DVD actually doing what the name says it's going to.
When I alternate Bum Bum & High and Tight twice weekly for at least a month, I get awesome slimming of the thighs AND a nice butt. Try it again with H&T. Floorwork alternating with standing legs works best for me all around. And lots of walking too.
hotncmom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-14-13, 05:03 PM  
cherimac

If you have Amazon Prime, two of the Ballet Beautiful workouts are free to try right now. They are the two original w/os, Total Body Workout and Body Blast.

Total Body Workout: http://www.amazon.com/Ballet-Beautif...llet+Beautiful

Body Blast:http://www.amazon.com/Ballet-Beautif...llet+Beautiful

As something totally unrelated to fitness, Skyfall is also free to watch with Prime. I loves me some Daniel Craig.

Okay, back to the discussion of your booty!
Old 11-14-13, 06:00 PM  
Scbayless

TA helped my butt dramatically. I am massively fighting gentics when it comes to butts. On one half, it's the flat square butt, and on the other side it's the WIDE HUGE hips. I have the combo sadly of the two. TA really really helped bring down my hips and helped shape my butt. Adding on tonique about six months ago has made it much more bubbly. I'm still getting used to it, but it looks more shapely and girly for sure. Also reduced cellulite a ton.
Old 11-14-13, 07:37 PM  
hdw
VF Supporter

What is the definition of best butt? I always like bubble butt, but apparently according to mil that's big butt...
hdw is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-14-13, 07:42 PM  
Usia
VF Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by hdw View Post
What is the definition of best butt? I always like bubble butt, but apparently according to mil that's big butt...
I would say that definition of best butt is YOUR definition of BEST BUTT, and not anyone else's.

Tags
ballet beautiful, booty, butt, firm deathbox, glute, glutes, lower body workouts, spongebob butt, swan arms