Video Fitness Forum  

Go Back   Video Fitness Forum > Video Fitness Reader Forum > General Discussion
Register Support VF Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 12-18-13, 07:17 AM  
Gibbee
VF Supporter

nastsm0m (Terri): You are certainly welcome!

STS Graduate
MET-Rx 180 Graduate
Gibbee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-18-13, 12:55 PM  
roleez
VF Supporter

Quote:
Thank you Becky/Roleez my very generous secret Santa. I love all the goodies you sent me. I received two dvds The Barkan Method Hot Yoga and Yoga Foundations with Travis Eliot. Loads of Burt Bees goodies, nail polish a planner and a cool yoga ornament..…thank you soooo much.
You are very welcome! Sorry for getting it off so late but at least the mail delivery was fast! Sorry too that the rest of your stuff failed to arrive, one of these days maybe you'll end up getting your other DVD and yoga block - it was a really pretty one:

http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00...?ie=UTF8&psc=1

Does anyone know how I can go about contacting Amazon to get it reshipped? It was supposed to be delivered Dec. 3 and tracking info is still showing nothing! I don't see anywhere to contact the seller, what do I do?!!!
Old 12-18-13, 01:07 PM  
sherry7899

Becky, did you order directly from Amazon or from a seller?

If you go into your order history, it will list all your orders chronologically ( most recent ones first). There should be a yellow button that says "contact seller" that brings up a space to write an email.

Good luck! That is a really pretty yoga block.

Sherry

I looked at it again-did you buy from Gaiam or Amazon?

There is a phone number listed for Gaiam: 1-800-869-3446

For Amazon, if you are on the main screen, scroll down to the bottom, and there is a heading that says "let us help you." Click
on "help" and it will bring you to another screen and on the right side of that screen there is a "contact us" button. You can contact
them by email, do a chat, or have them call you.

The cat in my avatar is my sweetheart named Bonkers
sherry7899 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-18-13, 02:14 PM  
sherry7899

Quote:
Originally Posted by DejaDeb View Post
I want to thank my Secret Santa for the lovely gifts I received over the weekend! Although she didn't disclose her name, I think her name is Alicia. First, I received a candle cover that I asked for; it's really cute, with cats chasing each other around the rim! Then I received a box that included some of my favorite chocolates, a book that I read in one sitting, some hand sanitizers, and a lip gloss! Thank you very much!
I am curious which book had you so absorbed

Thanks!
Sherry

Old 12-18-13, 04:24 PM  
edensmom

My giftees package was marked delivered a few days ago and she hasn't posted...I am supernervous she didn't receive it (esp after TWELVE days in the mail). Should I contact her? I don't want to jump the gun if she is just busy...but what if it was NOT received? Mis-delivered or even stolen (just saw this on last night's news).

Thoughts?
edensmom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-18-13, 04:33 PM  
sherry7899

If you want to pm me with her Vf name I can pm her for you.

Old 12-18-13, 06:09 PM  
cherimac

Quote:
Originally Posted by lynfield View Post
I received another DVD from my Santa Cherimac. I will be trying Cathe's Flextrain this weekend. Thank you Cheri for all of my gifts. It is great to receive fitness gifts from someone who understands. Have a wonderful holiday.
Okay, I searched this thread high and low, I thought, and somehow missed this. I'm so, so glad you received it. I hope you enjoy the workouts and have a wonderful holiday season.
Old 12-18-13, 09:29 PM  
desertMermaid

Quote:
Originally Posted by edensmom View Post
My giftees package was marked delivered a few days ago and she hasn't posted...I am supernervous she didn't receive it (esp after TWELVE days in the mail). Should I contact her? I don't want to jump the gun if she is just busy...but what if it was NOT received? Mis-delivered or even stolen (just saw this on last night's news).

Thoughts?
Same here. Except the tracking shows it delivered last Monday (over a week ago).
desertMermaid is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-18-13, 09:39 PM  
firmiewannabe

Thank you Secret Santa!!!

I received a package from Mary at Total Fitness today! It had a post it saying it's from my VF Secret Santa. No other hint to who it could be.

I received Christi Taylor's Pure Spice and Leslie's Walk to the hits radio remixes. I hadn't worked out yet for the day so of course I had to rip one open and try it out lol. I tried the Leslie and enjoyed it! I had read some reviews where some didn't like the bright colors but personally I loved them!! Made it look super bright and cheery. I will most likely try the Christi tomorrow.

Thank you very much!!!! These are 2 dvds that most likely will become a couple of my most used for 2014.
firmiewannabe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-18-13, 11:20 PM  
Denise R
Exchange Moderator

I still haven't received my secret santa package...just in case my "santa" is wondering....(per what I read above, just letting whomever it is know)

Denise

"By far the most important application is those 18 inches between the table and your mouth. Your diet. Eat clean to get rid of fat." Robert Kennedy, Oxygen Magazine

"Having the body you want starts with loving the body you have." Mandy Ingber, Shape Magazine
Denise R is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
holiday exchange 2013, holiday exchange thanks, holiday thanks