Video Fitness Forum  

Go Back   Video Fitness Forum > Video Fitness Reader Forum > General Discussion

Old 02-27-22, 02:22 PM  
anetta

Yes love the scenery in Season 14.

Wish they could do the live ones outside in warmer weather. Wouldn’t that be great?

Anita
anetta is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-27-22, 02:38 PM  
Izzy

Quote:
Originally Posted by anetta View Post
Yes love the scenery in Season 14.

Wish they could do the live ones outside in warmer weather. Wouldn’t that be great?

Anita
Totally agree. I wish they would keep all their live classes on ETV too. Not just the ones from challenges. There are so many good ones it’s really a shame they don’t.
Old 02-27-22, 06:50 PM  
Lorelai

Question

Quote:
Originally Posted by Izzy View Post
Totally agree. I wish they would keep all their live classes on ETV too. Not just the ones from challenges. There are so many good ones it’s really a shame they don’t.
I think it's a shame too. I wish they'd offer downloads especially for the challenges.

"Practice makes progress." Jessica Smith

"There's always an option before we quit." Jessica Smith

"You don't have to be a ballerina to feel like one." Ellen Barrett
Lorelai is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-02-22, 01:23 PM  
SamS

Thanks! I have a cold so have been easing back on my workouts the past few days. I tried some of the shorter Essentrics workouts, yesterday I did a lovely flowing stretch workout led by an instructor named Gail who remained on-point in her cueing. :-) I will check out some of the live workshops when I get the chance.
SamS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-02-22, 02:39 PM  
Lorelai

Quote:
Originally Posted by SamS View Post
Thanks! I have a cold so have been easing back on my workouts the past few days. I tried some of the shorter Essentrics workouts, yesterday I did a lovely flowing stretch workout led by an instructor named Gail who remained on-point in her cueing. :-) I will check out some of the live workshops when I get the chance.
I caved and started a 14 day trial specifically to watch Gail's how to do modifications workshop (which is fantastic and really opened my eyes about my knees and plies), and so far she's my favorite. I feel like she really cares about making sure my alignment is right (she also has a mini alignment workshop which is also good). Today I followed her Hip Flexors and Quads stretch which was really good, slow and deliberate. I'm going to try and do it at least every other day to work on my tight hips so I can hopefully improve my plie form. Anyway, I really like her too. I wish she taught more "beginner" classes that focus on form.

"Practice makes progress." Jessica Smith

"There's always an option before we quit." Jessica Smith

"You don't have to be a ballerina to feel like one." Ellen Barrett
Lorelai is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-02-22, 02:49 PM  
Izzy

Gail is truly a master level instructor. You are both right, her cueing is so spot on and that flows too...she never misses a beat.

If you search via instructor I think some of her classes are beginner. Or search using the beginner feature. She does do a lot of workshops which I agree are very helpful. Personally I love her live classes.
Old 03-02-22, 03:40 PM  
JackieB
VF Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Izzy View Post
Gail is truly a master level instructor.
Gail has had a huge impact on how I teach. I was fortunate to take live teacher training with her twice. She's had a tremendous influence on me.

Certified Essentrics Instructor, Level 4---February 2017
Yoga Tune Up Roll Model Method Practitioner---December 2021

"Movement is a privilege. You don't have to exercise. You get to exercise. Visit a person whose mobility is severely limited, and you'll appreciate the distinction. Do what you can, count yourself lucky, heal yourself in the process." Essentrics Colorado
JackieB is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
essentrics, essentrics instructors, essentrics tv