Video Fitness Forum  

Go Back   Video Fitness Forum > Video Fitness Reader Forum > General Discussion

Old 02-13-22, 04:01 PM  
toaster
Exchange Moderator

I really like her workouts too. I didn't do much strength training this week overall, but I used her 11-minute arms workout twice.

Follow me @YogiBethC

YouTube|Instagram|Facebook
And yes, I am Reviewer Dr. Beth on Amazon.
toaster is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-13-22, 04:23 PM  
Garrie A.

Add me now to the Lift with Cee love! On a whim, I tried her newest video (a Chest, Shoulders & Triceps) workout and I'm very impressed! I loved the slow pace allowing me to go heavy and get an excellent workout in a short time. I also did her 6 minute Shoulder Burner as a finisher to give my shoulders some extra love.

I think I'm going to loosely follow her new PPL (Push-Pull-Legs) program. I'll probably add some extra work for my glutes (my BootySprout's been neglected!) and a second leg day to each week.
--------------------------------------------------------
CLX 6/19-9/19
STS Grad 11/19-2/20, 9/20-12/20

Current Focus:
Retro Rotation!!

Check out my blog by clicking on the "Home Page" link under my profile name.
Garrie A. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-14-22, 02:20 AM  
Elsie

Garrie, I just finished up her 40-4-40 & started the new PPL today as well. That first routine was tough for me! Tris on fire, as I also did Yardwork today! Lol.
I wasn't going to start her PPL and was looking around for a two day per week lifting program, but just came right back to Cee. I just love her approach! I haven't done a splits rotation/program like that in Years, so I'll see how I get on. (I found some cheap 17.5lb dumbbells on Craigslist, so I put them to work today). I did her plateau buster last year, but didn't follow to a T.
Elsie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-14-22, 04:30 PM  
ealakey
VF Supporter

I stuck with the 40-4-40 for several weeks, so that's a first for me! I'm interested in the PPL as well and will check that out. I really love her approach and don't feel burned out.
ealakey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-14-22, 04:41 PM  
buffmama

I'm also really enjoying Cee's workouts. I'm halfway through Muscle Burns Fat and am looking to continue with another rotation when I'm finished with this one. I love the 30 min format and have other playlists from which to choose.
Old 02-14-22, 06:50 PM  
horusosiris

Lift With Cee is great! She has very effective programs! I am finishing her 40-4-40 program. I will begin her Push, Pull Legs routine on Thursday.
horusosiris is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-14-22, 07:11 PM  
IceQueen07

I started PPL this morning. 1st workout was good. Glad that she included a warmup in the workout itself. Since this is 3 days a week, I need to figure out what to do the other days.

**Candice**
IceQueen07 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-16-22, 07:42 AM  
IceQueen07

I did the 2nd day of PPL and I was actually bored with the workout. I don't know what is different from the other workouts of hers that I have tried, but I ended up stopping and doing another back and bicep workout from another instructor. I will try the leg one and if that doesn't go well, I will got back to her 4 week program that I was doing.

**Candice**
IceQueen07 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-16-22, 09:12 AM  
lreidgreen
VF Supporter

These look good. I am going take a closer look at her programs to see if I can use one as my next rotation. I am doing a bodyweight program now (GMB Elements) that I purchased a few years ago and started a live online coaching program with them a few weeks ago. The online course ends in a few weeks and I want to continue doing the program on my own but I need weights! The moves in GMB are very wrist intensive and I can only do it in small doses. The paper programs I have are fine but I need something different.
lreidgreen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-16-22, 09:38 AM  
Joni O
VF Supporter

Just subscribed. Now I need to find 30-minute "full" upper body workouts.
Joni O is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
cheryl coulombe, eccentric weight training, lift with cee, move with cee, over 40, over 50, youtube, youtube strength