Video Fitness Forum  

Go Back   Video Fitness Forum > Video Fitness Reader Forum > General Discussion
Register Support VF Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 12-16-19, 09:08 PM  
sherry7899

Quote:
Originally Posted by momtoaboyandgirl View Post
Hi Sherry, it's Almond and Honey body butter and it smells amazing, what a nice gift :-)
I have that one. I love it!

The cat in my avatar is my sweetheart named Bonkers
sherry7899 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-17-19, 01:31 AM  
fanofladyvols

Quote:
Originally Posted by Laura S. View Post
Demeris - I hope you enjoyed your first experience with the exchange. There aren't many rules with the exchange, but a lot of historically accepted practices. However, you do it is fine.
Demeris everyone has their own take and it's all good because it is fine however you do it

Never give up on your body!-- Miranda Esmonde-White

Word/Guiding Principle for 2024: Embrace: embrace my faith, my family, my friends, myself, the process, the progress, the hard work, the strength program I choose, the recovery methods and rest I need, my life, the good times, and the memories of good people.
fanofladyvols is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-17-19, 07:35 AM  
Rhonda

Garrie thanks for the package.

Did you make the two doilies (for lack of a better term). they are beautiful and I put them under my candles I have out. My hubby said they looked homemade. So that is why I am asking.

I tried the tea out also last night and it was good. Haven't seen that flavor before Twinings, green tea with pomegranate/strawberry/raspberry.

Lips balms always come in handy.

Thanks for the two DVDs also.

Rhonda
Rhonda is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-17-19, 12:09 PM  
Pat58
VF Supporter

Sending a huge thank you to Adawn (Amber), a VF angel. A large package appeared at my front door yesterday containing a gift box from Harney & Sons Teas. Pumpkin spice, rooibus, chamomile and turmeric/ginger blends, and green teas, both bagged and loose leaf, and a tea brewing basket. Also included were a separate longer tea diffuser, a bag of Adagio Reindeer Fuel (it is delicious!) and the cutest Adagio teapot ornament. Two Yankee Candles - bold Balsa & Cedar which is divine, and Gingerbread. And a luscious tube of Aveeda Hand Relief cream, and a sweet snowman card. Not to mention everything was wrapped separately like Tiffany presents.

It was such a surprise to receive this generous and sensational gift from a VF'er who is not even my Secret Santa. I've had a very sad end of 2019 and while gifts can't cure everything, this was such a pick me up and brought joy to my heart. And the teas will continue to uplift my heart! Thank you.
Pat58 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-17-19, 12:35 PM  
sherry7899

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pat58 View Post
Sending a huge thank you to Adawn (Amber), a VF angel. A large package appeared at my front door yesterday containing a gift box from Harney & Sons Teas. Pumpkin spice, rooibus, chamomile and turmeric/ginger blends, and green teas, both bagged and loose leaf, and a tea brewing basket. Also included were a separate longer tea diffuser, a bag of Adagio Reindeer Fuel (it is delicious!) and the cutest Adagio teapot ornament. Two Yankee Candles - bold Balsa & Cedar which is divine, and Gingerbread. And a luscious tube of Aveeda Hand Relief cream, and a sweet snowman card. Not to mention everything was wrapped separately like Tiffany presents.

It was such a surprise to receive this generous and sensational gift from a VF'er who is not even my Secret Santa. I've had a very sad end of 2019 and while gifts can't cure everything, this was such a pick me up and brought joy to my heart. And the teas will continue to uplift my heart! Thank you.
What an incredibly sweet and thoughtful gift! Everything she picked out was absolutely perfect for you! I need to look up reindeer fuel

Old 12-17-19, 12:42 PM  
adawn
VF Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pat58 View Post

You're so very welcome! It all started with a Black Friday special I received and sort of grew from there. And a big thank you to Sherry for playing elf because I couldn't have done it without her help and knowledge!
adawn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-17-19, 11:01 PM  
ots

Quote:
Thanks OTS for the lovely package. It's cool that you picked Trader Joe's treats as you know that's not something I could get here. It is all delicious thank you. Love the smell of the body butter and I'm very much looking forward to using the lip balms, so many great flavours. I feel so blessed and thankful for what was in the box and you wrote that a package was coming from Mary, you are very kind, I will tell you when it arrives. Thanks again Anne, you've brightened my Christmas for sure and I appreciate it. Merry Christmas to you and your family.
You're welcome! Enjoy.
ots is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-18-19, 11:20 AM  
momtoaboyandgirl

A package arrived today from totalfitness. Inside were two Gilad dvds, I am thrilled, I just discovered Gilad and I think he could be what reignites my fitness quest. Thanks so much to my secret Santa.
Old 12-18-19, 06:59 PM  
ots

Quote:
A package arrived today from totalfitness. Inside were two Gilad dvds, I am thrilled, I just discovered Gilad and I think he could be what reignites my fitness quest. Thanks so much to my secret Santa.
Thank goodness they arrived! When you mentioned that you hadn't received it, I was very worried. It was shipped weeks before the other package was. So I checked yesterday and tracking shows that it cleared Canadian customs on November 21st. Then no activity between November 22 and December 17. So, I'm very glad you finally got them!!
ots is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-18-19, 07:19 PM  
sherry7899

Quote:
Originally Posted by ots View Post
Thank goodness they arrived! When you mentioned that you hadn't received it, I was very worried. It was shipped weeks before the other package was. So I checked yesterday and tracking shows that it cleared Canadian customs on November 21st. Then no activity between November 22 and December 17. So, I'm very glad you finally got them!!
Packages are very slow getting into Canada. I have had packages stuck in Customs for two weeks several times.

Tags
2019 gift thank you, holiday exchange thanks, holiday gift exchange